Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Generally happy thread

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/12 00:30:17 )

I've had SO MUCH good sleep this past week! Even husband says it seems I've been extra sleepy, I sleep so much when I'm not at work. I postponed our plans for outings just to sleep more. Each week at work we have meetings and my boss starts us off by asking each person "what's going good for you this week?" in reference to personal goals and life stuff. Its a healthy practice I appreciate a lot, but my good thing of this week was nothing other than "MAN THE SLEEP IS GOOD" XD

I think my body just straight up needed a reset and it felt so good

Tomorrow husband and I get to go out to the big city and try some uber early christmas shopping! Then asian market to blow all our savings on good snacks (jk but I do usually lose a chunk of money there lmao)
I feel more energetic after my sleepy week so I'm very excited and very much in a good mood I hope this mood reflects in good sales later~~!

Any of you have fun or casual plans this week??

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/12 02:02:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Most of my plans is getting caught up in some commission work
from another site and hopefully progressing in my digital painting series.
I'm really super excited to continue my paintings

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/12 02:08:08 )

My sibling's birthday is in two days! We are actually celebrating on the 17th tho, which is the day of the local Pride! We're gonna go to an escape room and then wander around pride until we are all tired ^^

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/12 03:04:02 )
@Jolly: my work schedule just changed so i get to be off for the next 3 days and let me tell you, it is the BEST feeling ever right now, especially since my mother in law (and main source for my recent stress) is leaving on wednesday for a trip to see my brother in law and his kids for my nephew's birthday, and she's working every day until she leaves, so she won't be around most of the day and i can put the ac at 76, or MAYBE EVEN 75!!! (instead of 78) i gonna sleep so much lol my body needs it for sure. Other than that i might see if my hubby wants to hang out with one of his friends for some board games or something. That would be nice.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 16:41:53 )

I ended up spending way too much money at the asian markets >> oops

@MoodyB:
Thats wonderful <33
I love when I get that big ol inspiration itch and I cant stop drawing

@MaxIsConfused:
That sounds like so much fun! I havent been to an escape room in a minute, but they're so much fun with the right people <3

@Alorrena:
Thats great, I hope you get all the rest you need <3
Having the home to yourself for any amount of time is such a relaxing feeling!

@Borealis:
The satisfaction of getting things done and then relaxing as a reward--I love weeks that feel like that.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 20:39:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: it doesn't happen to me often at all.
so this feels like the first time I've been ths excited about art in a very long time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/14 00:23:23 )
@Jolly: So far yes! It felt so good waking up today knowing i got to rest yesterday, and knowing i don't work tomorrow. Today i've been thinking about quilting, but then found out my cutting mats are warped so i need to figure out how to fix them before i can start a quilt.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/14 23:53:55 )

@MoodyB:
That's so nice, and you're quite good at it too, so I definitely would love to see more of what you make! ♡

@Alorrena:
oh no, were they stored in a funky way? I think my cat has been chewing on the corner of my cut mat when I'm not looking so I need to store it better too

@Borealis:
That's great!! I love that feeling!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/15 20:47:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: Thank you so much
means a lot to hear that.
I have another painting in the works, so I'm hoping I can get it done soon

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 04:13:08 )
@Jolly: eh, i accidentally left them in the car all summer..... in florida. And they weren't laid flat either lol My own fault, but to be fair, i doubt bringing them inside would have let them be any better. I'll eventually buy or get another large mat, but for now my small folding one will work well enough. The quilt top is almost all done though! I just have to press all of the seams. But we're moving tuesday, so i'll probably wait until after we move.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 15:19:14 )

@Alorrena:
oh yup that'll do it
Good luck on your move!! I hope it goes smoothly!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:12:55 )
@Jolly: It's amazing what some real downtime -and a good amount of solid sleep- can do for a person, isn't it? I'm glad you got it and are feeling good :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:50:47 )

@Wildfire:
Yes, yes! Good sleep is about one of my favorite things. Waking up at a decent morning hour and feeling that solid refreshing feeling of "GOD that was a good sleep" and then I'm just SO ready for the day <3
I had that again this morning!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 18:07:41 )
@Jolly: Awesome.

.......I could use a few of those myself right about now tbh.......

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 18:30:03 )

@Wildfire:
What I did was played a ton of Atelier Ryza video game until I couldn't think about my job or problems anymore. All I could think about was alchemy alchemy synthesizing

Legit had a dream my mom needed things so I was just gather gather synthesize make the thing

But it was relaxing cause the game is chill

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 23:10:58 )
@Jolly: We have decided not to move until april, which sucks, but we'll manage. Especially since my mother in law will be moving soon. In other news, my quilt is almost done! I just have to add the back and the batting, quilt it together, and then add the binding. I will probably do it all tomorrow or wednesday. I also need to get a proper ironing board first. I really need to press the seams on the quilt top.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.