Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Long time no see

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 16:57:32 )

I had a look and my last post was 2 months ago. I just go as quick as I come it seems XD I am on here more as a lurker. Or maybe as a spy

Right now I got eye problems. Was pretty bad. Doctor told me to not do to much that requires a lot from my eyes. So I am sick at home for 2 weeks already. I do feel bad since I am going on vacation in 2,5 weeks.

How is everyone else?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 17:42:06 )

@vengeance: It's nice to see you again! You don't have to reply to my other ping. I didn't know that you made a thread.
I'm sorry to hear about your eye. I hope the Dr or time can fix it.
I'm dealing with Long Covid still. University is almost finished for me. I have just 2 classes left!

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 18:55:38 )

Ayyy!!! Welcome back!!!

I hope your eye gets better!

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 19:00:05 )
    Hey Veng, nice to see you. Thanks for checking in! I hope your eye heals up soon, especially for vacation. Where are you going?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 21:57:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Welcome back!
I know the feeling of not being 100% right now as i am recovering too from an injury.
tho with my knee lol.

Hope your eyes heal and make sure to rest as much as you can.
even tho it can be quite annoying.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 10:53:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Good to hear university is almost done.
Long Covid sucks. In my country 1 out of the 8 people end up with long covid. Hope you get better soon.

@MaxIsConfused: Thank you.

@sunny: I am going to Denmark. And I actualy hope my eyes will be recovered by the end of the week. Don't want to be sick at home untill I go on vacation.

@MoodyB: If I may ask what happened to your knee?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 16:13:50 )

@vengeance: Thanks. I've been working really hard on it every day. Not a day went by in the last year that I wasn't (besides vacations)
Yes it does. I wish that it wasn't so common. It's really awful. I don't know if it's the same there, but some Drs in the US don't believe it in. Although with all the data about it more and more are starting to believe it. It's just too big to ignore.
I hope that your eyes recover quickly. Did something happen to make them bad ?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 16:27:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Thankfully drs here do believe it. However more research is still needed.
Worst thing however is that there are healthcare workers who got long covid after being exposed to covid patients (because they had no acces to protective wear). And those people ended up getting fired from their work for being sick for so long.

It was dance cardio which gave me those problems. I had eye research at a optometrist but everything was fine with my eyes. I got good eyes.
But doc says she's sure I got a dominant eye which is my right eye. And the physical exertion I put into dance cardio caused problems with my left eye.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 16:47:31 )

@vengeance: I've heard of those awful stories too. It's just not fair. And I hate that so many people don't know about long covid or don't care and they sat that covid is just like a cold. BS, the cold doesn't give you heart problems or brain fog (I had that too).

Oh my gosh that's scary. Did you feel like you were pushing yourself too hard?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 19:23:54 )

@Totalanimefan: For dance cardio no because the problems didn't start until the next day. I woke up and was extremely dizzy. That lasted for a whole day. And then the eye problem started.

We have a fair share of people who think covid is just a cold. And then people who think covid isn't real. Then there's people who are sure covid is lab created and the WEF is using it to destabilize the world.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 20:16:07 )
Oh no, sorry about your eye troubles.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 20:28:47 )

@vengeance: That's horrible! Does your Dr know why your body reacted like that?
Yup, heard all of those 'theories' too. I don't know why people are acting like this towards a global pandemic.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 20:51:45 )
    @vengeance: I hope you feel better! That sounds like a nice place to go visit :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 21:34:09 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Unrelated but I love your avatar.
@Totalanimefan: She is sure because of my dominant eye.
@sunny: I have been a whole bunch of times to Denmark already.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 21:35:33 )
@vengeance: Thank-you!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 21:50:40 )

@vengeance: I see. I hope this is a one off thing and doesn't happen to you regularly.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:06:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@vengeance: dislocated my knee.
it nearly got stuck that way.
so now I'm on bed rest for 6 weeks and have to ice it and keep it elevated.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 02:35:39 )
    @vengeance: do you always go to the same place in Denmark or somewhere different?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 13:57:53 )

@Totalanimefan: It will be if I don't give to much during dance cardio. But I am afraid it will be difficult to go back :/ Since I might end up afraid it will be coming back.

@MoodyB: Oof. Well take it easy.

@sunny: Different places. We have seen almost every part of Denmark.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 16:05:31 )

@vengeance: yeah I would be afraid of that too. I guess your Dr could tell you how likely that would be. This could have been like a freak accident.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.