Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Possible Stickies?

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:23:35 )
So I don't know if I'm the only one who would like this but would there be a possible way to put in the Exchange a sticky with past released crate items and rare crate items? I was looking around and I couldn't find a list (but I gather this is fairly new site so it would make sense idk I'm just rambling now) but I think it would be helpful in either Market or Quest thread. If there's already a thread and I missed it I'm sorry ;n; I just thought it would be easier to locate all past crate and or event items.

Really hope I'm not just missing the thread xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:34:03 )
You can just bookmark my price guide :) <3 Since I’m already doing it, I will try to make a directory guide of rare items there and hopefully they can sticky that one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:51:20 )
We actually have a knowledge base feature that will be coming out with our next major site update, which is hopefully not too far off! This will likely have displays of our previous items. Until then I believe there are a few user run preview threads, such as this one!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 08:00:02 )
Sounds like a Marketplace system ;p

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 08:31:12 )
I...am very unsure what an article repository/info base has in common with a marketplace system, but, ah, I trust you?
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 09:03:09 )
@Slytherclaw: idk, there used to be a site that has the marketplace system and you can also view older items and such.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 09:59:20 )
Thank you guys for such a fast response ;u;
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 10:13:47 )
@Khajitten: Here you go :

Rare Item Directory
Price Guide

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.