Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 22:01:22 )
@alchemists fire: Nice! I bought NH when it came out but barely played it. I got bored cause I couldn't get all the stuff I wanted without people to trade stuff with.

That will be great. I hope I can find some cool Halloween stuff this year to add to my collection.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 00:41:41 )
@Starry: Aww, well I'd be happy to help you get stuff if there's still things you're interested in!!
They've made it a little easier with the market stalls you can get on Harv's Island - you can customize furniture to get alternate colours! Not as much trading required, but so, so many bells xD

I just caught the last bug I needed, the golden stag! So I've got Bugs, Fish, and Fossils done, it's just sea creatures and art I need to finish!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 03:47:17 )
@alchemists fire: Thanks! I might go back and play it again one day, but I haven't played it in probably 2 years so I don't even know what I'd want lol. Plus I let my Nintendo Online sub run out since I barely played games online.

That's awesome! I started played a game called Littlewood recently and it reminds me a lot of AC; it's got a museum with bugs and fish and stuff to collect so that's what I've been working on at the moment.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 07:07:37 )
@Starry: Ah, yeah, if your Nintendo online ran out we wouldn't be able to connect =( But if you ever go back to it, let me know! I'm totally down to hunt for items for ya

I bought Littlewood recently, but haven't started playing it yet. I have a feeling it might be like a mix of Stardew Valley and AC ^^

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 10:10:42 )

Saw Halloween candy in Walgreens today. \o/

Please ping me!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 00:21:00 )
@Jolly: I’ve been ready for fall since last fall xD best time of the year~

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/15 03:01:01 )
Absolutely looking forward to Autumn/Fall. D;
So I completely agree with you @Ruby: - been ready since last year.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/15 14:42:48 )

@Ruby:
Lmao me too, me too! When I moved in january I wanted SO BADLY to put up my pumpkin garland XD
I'd be autumn all year long if my husband didn't stop me!

- but he didn't stop me yesterday :]

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 00:33:36 )
@Jolly: who needs husbands anyway jk jk xD I say autumn house all year round is totally fine xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 01:09:05 )

@Ruby:
lmao :vanora_xd: he cant stop me!

only my height can

looks up at 9ft ceilings

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 09:02:35 )
@Jolly: -gives you a ladder- 😎

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.