Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pashmina's Place ?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 22:50:14 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@Moodyb: Lol yes, fingers crossed. Haha you guys have a monsoon season? That sounds pretty dope. We just have tornado season and the rest is pretty much dumb cold. :') Which I'm okay with honestly. lol

@totalanimefan: Oh the Owl House is a show! lol It's literally about this witch that lives in an Owl House and a human finds her after being transported to her world. It gave a lot of Gravity Falls vibes if you've seen that show before.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 00:20:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PashminaPanda: basically means we are getting a lot of rain.
other states nearby when they get cold weather it travels through my state so even some days that are scorchers like today
we still managed to get a bit of rain to cool it down even for a little while.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 00:55:13 )

@PashminaPanda: oh I see. I know about gravity falls. One of my friends likes to cosplay as the guy from there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 22:39:40 )
@moodyb: Rain does help cool things down. I love that there's always a slight breeze when it rains, also. I work from home and I love having the windows open on rainy days since nobody is outside doing yard work or being loud.

@totalanimefan: Oh nice! lol

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 22:45:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PashminaPanda: i also keep windows open when it rains.
rain is very inspiring to me.
it always seems to make me just want to paint or draw when it rains.
tho when it's hot i have to keep all and every window shut to block out the heat.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 17:20:28 )

@PashminaPanda: How are you doing? I've had a very stressful, but productive week. I have Long Covid and I have high resting heart rate (don't remember if I told you that or not). Anyway, went to the Dr about it. She was shocked at how high it was but other than that my heart is ok, which is good. I was worried I was going to need surgery or something.
Was told I have to get a blood draw, but I can't cause of my PTSD so I have to work on that. Worked on it by trying to get a shot that was overdue for. Took two tries to be able to do it, so that's what I did on Tuesday and Wed, Wed I was able to get the shot! Thursday I studied a bunch.
Today I want to take my exam for my current class but my high resting heart rate is really bothering me. I was out in the heat today when it was 88 and my heart rate took off.....

anyway lol, you didn't come here for a rant, but how has your week been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/28 15:53:24 )
@moodyb: I'm not an artist but I find the rain to be very inspirational as well. It helps me sleep, too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/28 16:00:33 )
@totalanimefan: I believe you may have mentioned you had Long Covid. :o How high was your heart rate? I think mine normally falls between 60-70, but my blood pressure is on the higher side so that's something I've been trying to work on. (I think it's mostly stress related tbh. It spiked when that Roe v. Wade document was leaked.) Were they checking something in particular with the blood draw, or was it just a routine one? I'm really glad you were finally able to do it though.

And no worries, you can rant/vent anytime! c: My week was okay, just busy hence why I haven't had a whole lot of time to be on Voltra. ^^' I really need to just start logging in from my phone, that'd be really cool if this site had a phone app or something.

And I've been okay. I've been having some gut issues (possibly due to an ovarian cyst, not 100% sure). I have a doctor's appointment set for 8/22 so I'm hoping things clear up with my next period.
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/2 12:20:46 )
felt that with the gut issues.

chronic acid reflux is a pain in the fuckin ass. the only benefit i get is that my voice might sound a bit lower.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/2 22:03:40 )

@Feral: That sounds awful. I have IBS so I can understand your pain (even though it's different). I hope that you can get it sorted out soon.

@PashminaPanda: It's ok. I was away at a con. (Otakon)
I do have long covid. It goes up to 115-130bpm when it happens. It's random. Happens about once or twice a week for 15-20 mins or so. Mine is normally 65-75 resting. That sucks about the high blood pressure. That's hard to work with. Stress can also be a trigger for the rapid heart rate too. Roe v Wade overturn was just so traumatic. I hate it that it happened and I don't like what it means for the future of this country.
Voltra is actually really good on mobile! It doesn't have it's own app though. That would be cool.
I hope that clears up for you. I had one of those and had a double period, one right after another and I had to get an ultrasound 'up there' if you know what I mean. You might get the same?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.