Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pashmina's Place ?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 16:07:30 )
@PashminaPanda: I'm hoping it rains a lot tomorrow, because the older I get, the more I hate fireworks. ^^; they're so loud.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 16:10:06 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@shark: Me too. I enjoy the rain and I really don't like loud noises, so it would be a win-win for me. My cat doesn't like the fireworks so even better.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 16:55:43 )
@PashminaPanda: yeah! my poor kitties get so nervous and hide. And I kinda agree with them.. I want to hide too. xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 18:55:50 )
      @PashminaPanda: Ahahaha, mood.
      I keep my bedroom generally tidy, but I'm also a lazy genius.
      I got white furniture to hide the dust. :vanora_sun:
      But my bathroom has been severely neglected.
      I try to clean little bits at a time because I just can't focus long enough for a full cleaning jag, but it's still a mess.
      I'm just... Not ins a good mental place to be taking care of anything.
      Like I need someone to adopt me as a houseplant and care for me because I feel like a dead paper doll.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 02:32:59 )

@PashminaPanda: you should learn Spanish! I always wanted to learn Japanese and I was very happy when I got the chance to do so. It can’t hurt to learn a new skill ^^
I love the place, and the location is great, but if it turns out the shit really is hitting the fan I’m gonna wish I didn’t have to try and sell a house lol
Yeah limbo is not good for our poor brains. I did two things this week that really helped me. Have a plan B and tell yourself that you are safe in your own house. Since I did those two things I’m a bit better. Obvs still feeling everything but I feel like the trauma part is less. If that makes any sense.
How’s your weekend?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:25:14 )
@shark: It wound up not raining so my cat was hiding under my bed all night and I got like 3 hours of sleep c':

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:28:57 )
@Anarchist beauty: Big brain hacks on the white furniture. lol Yeah, I can never clean my entire house at once, even when I was in a good place mentally. I tend to keep things okay but I'm still pretty unorganized and shove everything into closets. I would offer to adopt you but all of my house plants are not doing to well either, so that's cool. ;_; They're probably wilting from all the brooding I've been doing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:30:32 )
@totalanimefan: That's a good idea. My weekend was okay, I didn't really do a whole lot besides run a few errands and play my Switch. I'm not complaining though. ^^ How about yours?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:31:37 )
@PashminaPanda: yeahh... same here XD oof. at least it's over for now...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:34:03 )
@shark: True. At least the holidays involving fireworks are somewhat spaced out. Now we just have to get through New Years. lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:41:51 )
@PashminaPanda: New years is different now that I always sleep before midnight. I don't want to be up for that anymore. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:42:57 )

@PashminaPanda: What did you play on the Switch?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:44:59 )
@shark: That's about where I'm at. One weekends I stay up a little later, like 2-3am, but last New Years I was passed out buy 11pm. lol It was really weird waking up and seeing "2022" everywhere.

@Totalanimefan: Lately I've been playing Monster Hunter Sunbreak. c: It's so much fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:47:44 )

@PashminaPanda: Cool ^^ I tried to get into that series on the 3DS back in like 2011. I felt like I was hurting real animals lolol

I'm waiting for Rune Factory 5 to come out on Steam. I bought it on Switch back in May but it runs horribly. I know the Steam version will run better. I want to play it already but it's not out until the 13th lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:50:08 )
@totalanimefan: I know what you mean. lol Most of the time the monsters are just minding their business and you just start wailing on them c':
Oh I bet. Once I have the room and the money to build a PC I'm definitely going to utilize Steam more. I do like the portability of the Switch, though.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:55:56 )

@PashminaPanda: :(
But some of them deserve it haha.
I love the Switch. I would pick it pretty much everytime. I like that you don't need to set anything up and you can just put a game in and play. I love my Switch a lot. My husband likes playing lots of different kinds of games and he has a gaming laptop. So I bought it on there. I think my Nintendo Pro Controller works for it too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 23:56:41 )
@PashminaPanda: I wake up really easily, so I'll wake up right before all the shouting starts, and then I have to try to sleep all over again. :P

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 03:38:32 )

@PashminaPanda: Galaxy brain thinking.
        Because I have too many knick knacks to constantly be trying to dust.
        I hear plants can be persnickety, too.
        Spoiled little things.
        Weed grows from a crack in the concrete but a house plant is like 'you gave me 0.5mL less water today, so I will be wilting now'.
        Dramatic.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 23:15:28 )
@totalanimefan: Oh nice! I love my Switch too. I've always been a huge fan of the handheld consoles, I love being able to take them anywhere.
That's cool, I considered getting a gaming laptop for a while. My boyfriend actually has a PC that me and a few of his friends chipped in for. I'm really jealous because it's so pretty. ;_;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 23:16:39 )
@shark: I'm a light sleeper too. My cat could look at me funny while I'm sleeping and I'd probably wake up. -_- I feel like it's getting worse with age, too.
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.