Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Super late posting, help me get a set?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 16:33:28 )

@Ruby: That's great ^^ How was your weekend?

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:08:52 )
@Wildfire: if we do an event survey (idk I’m just IT lol) I’d be sure to mention that so maybe it will go back to normal next time.
I was able to get another set last night with the help of my mom again so I didn’t have to sit thru as much of the painstakingly long puzzle process. So, still frustrated with how it was but glad to have gotten what I wanted with the extra time lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:10:21 )
@TeaTales: I was able to yes, I’m sorry to hear that ): I know the feeling I’ve been dealing with a lot too. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message ❤️

@Totalanimefan: terrible as per usual lol weekends are the worst parts of my week. But, leaving for our trip today so once we’re on the way and I’m not so stressed I’ll be better. How about yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:26:29 )

@Ruby: That sucks. I'm sorry. Where are you going on your trip?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:26:45 )

Mine was full of cleaning and getting some stuff done.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:34:58 )
@Ruby: Yeah, if there's a survey, I'll mention the bit about the puzzles - they're just too tedious to do to get so little reward in return, imo. I'm glad you got another set... and that mom can help! XD

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:57:08 )
@Totalanimefan: we’re going to the mountains :3 rented a cabin. I prefer going in the fall/winter (cool air) but we’re taking my adopted grandma because she wanted to go, she’s sick so it might be her last trip. Gonna spend some quality time together 😊

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:58:05 )

@Ruby: I hope this isn't your last time with her. But I'm sure that you are going to make a lot of memories. Also, the mountains should be cooler than where you normally live right? Just watch out for ticks!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 17:58:49 )
@Wildfire: for real. I don’t even necessarily mind if the cap per day was lower but like…that payout was downright discouraging. And it was nice before that if you didn’t have time to be on or if you missed the first half of the event you could still get a full set from playing jigsaw so you didn’t have to miss out. I feel like a lot of people are gonna miss out on these due to so many people not being able to get extra sets.
I do appreciate the bundle being 500 though xD

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:00:17 )
@Totalanimefan: the mountains here aren’t super different in elevation (we’re not going terribly far away, an hour lol) so its about the same. But, it’ll still be good. It’s supposed to be over 100 at my house this week and not in the mountains so I’m glad to avoid that xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:02:21 )

@Ruby: Wow that's hot. It was 99 here for one day last week and it was awful outside. I'm lucky to live in a building with good insulation and HVAC.
I'm excited for you. Enjoy your trip.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:18:06 )
@Ruby: same. same. same.
I appreciate the lower prices on the items, but earning the currency to get those lower-priced event items is harder to get... and it doesn't seem proportional to me... it seems harder to get the items this event than it has for previous events, even with the higher price tags...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:51:39 )
@Ruby: Right, Exactly!! Like, if it were for the one person room with their own bathroom! Really makes me wonder how much the nursing home was that is down the street from where i grew up... The residents there had their own rooms and bathrooms. And they had activities and stuff all the time. Apparently that was a nice one lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:53:57 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks! We will 😊 gonna basically just hang out and eat lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:55:38 )

@Ruby: That's the best kind of vacation. ^^

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:55:41 )
@Wildfire: I wholeheartedly agree. I feel like it shouldn’t be that much of a chore to get event items. Events are supposed to be fun not stressful lol

@Alorrena: we had nicer ones where I grew up too, idk what NC’s problem is lol although those nicer ones are probably charging way more now so its probably about the same

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:56:36 )

Yeah maybe next time make the amount per post a little more, or the last half of the event double the amount received from posting, so last min people can get it quickly.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:56:49 )
@Totalanimefan: that’s pretty much the only vacation I’ll agree to xD I don’t have the energy for more than that anymore.
I also messed up my hip today and can barely lift my leg so that’s fun 😑 good thing I have meds and rest on the agenda lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 18:57:56 )
@Totalanimefan: something, cuz its not fair to newbies who join at the end or people who just come late/don’t have the time to be active due to RL.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 19:00:07 )

@Ruby: Oh no, how did you hurt it?
Yeah. I think I like my idea of double currency for the 2nd half was a good idea if I do say so myself lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.