Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Housecleaning! Dusting for art|Freebies inside

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:19:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: well i wish you the best of luck hun. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:21:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yup. thank you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:23:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: your welcome hun. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:25:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Gonna try to get some of these freebies out today if i can.
If not i will probably be tagging those who i drew to my gallery art thread.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:32:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: sure they won't mind hun. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:35:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah i just want to make sure cause i am so behind LOL.
commissions and this whole moving drama got me stressed that i didn't have time.

But i have one for you in the works. tho it's of your old Avatar cause i liked the cute hair you had on previously. XDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 02:32:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah i just want to make sure cause i am so behind LOL.
commissions and this whole moving drama got me stressed that i didn't have time.

But i have one for you in the works. tho it's of your old Avatar cause i liked the cute hair you had on previously. XDD

ah, i saved that one so i can go back to it pretty easily. I'm just fiddling around with what I have to see what I can make haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 02:44:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: haha yeah. i saved a few avis i liked/wanted to draw and practice
some new styles.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:27:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: Nice, right now im just playing with her looks. trying to feel out mah next avi haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:48:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: lol nice. i normally don't touch mine for months.
but i don't really have a ton of options for monthly items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 04:55:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I've saved up the volts from typing and sometimes selling commons for a partifcular item and then just getting the commons again when able haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:26:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: I have 240k volts I just don't know what items I want lolol

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:37:02 )
//Pops in

Hello thread and people within thread! How is everyone today? :D

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:41:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Auxillatrix: I'm okay just in a lot of pain from my shoulder.
how about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:34:23 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: well when i go for items it tends to first be in colors I like or someting 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:51:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: I have a whole list just depends if I can find sellers.

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 00:40:32 )
@MoodyB: Is your shoulder okay? :<
26 // Michigan // Goat enthusiast
If you don't ping me I'll miss you!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:06:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Auxillatrix: just muscle tension for the most part.
but it should be fine after a few days.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:51:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: I have a whole list just depends if I can find sellers.

um well good luck? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 03:11:24 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: haha thanks.
probably will check out the market once the event is over with

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.