Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Housecleaning! Dusting for art|Freebies inside

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 03:58:05 )

@MoodyB: I didn’t see your reply sorry.
What happened with the place you liked. It seemed nice.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 04:02:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: too far east.
but we found a potential place for low income people.
like us..who literally have no income other than social security and some ebay sellings LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 14:49:39 )

@MoodyB: Oh that sounds like a good news.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 20:42:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I hope.
best part is we are allowed 2 cats.
so I hope we get approved

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 14:05:23 )

@MoodyB: that’s exciting! I hope it works out!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 14:10:07 )

I just about have enough for a bundle. Thanks for chatting with me

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 18:16:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and looks around' Hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 20:39:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: me too. I want out of this place lolol

@star2000shadow: hello.
how's it going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 02:30:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: a lot has happened so I'm mnot to sure 'shrugs' so its a mix of 'okay' and 'kinda wanna hide in room' haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 03:46:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: lol yeah I've kinda been the same for a couple of weeks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 04:14:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: Yeah i hear you there. so what you doing now besides earning the cute dustobunnies. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 05:17:24 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: mostly commission work and cleaning irl lol. I havent really been participating in the event lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 06:09:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I was then made the monumental mistake of clearing my cash before i had updated this password and lost hold of it, least I remembered my mules 'nods' the staff came to my rescue and got me back in control of my account 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 06:44:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: that's good it got solved

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 16:11:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I know right. I'm even happier as I'll be moving come aug. first. which is nice 'nods' i'll be closer to the hospital, easier to get to my appointments, I'll also be across from the doller tree and walmart, so cheaper food and cleaning supplies..so I really can't wait. it'll hopefully be nice. if I'm lucky we won't have as many problems because Michelle's, my sister's, friends won't be dropping in and I won't see josh driving by '..
cause to admit it's kinda creepy. I mean I'll probably run into him in walmart but still. there's just so many plus's that it's a good thing and very few downs. one of which being I'll be MILES from the library so no walking over anymore. I'll ahve to learn the bus schedule for it to come to it or come over with my worker. 'happy hum' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 20:42:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: sounds like that'll be good for you.
we're also trying to move. we sent an application in for a place that takes low income families. tired of bending over backwards for our current land lady who does things to punish us

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:39:21 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: she does realize you could sue her with...that thing where if they keep scaring you..there we go Intimidate.. she can be sued for intimidating you out of your apartment Right/. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:59:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: tbh we can't sue her nor is it worth it.
we are way to broke to sue and this place is not worth it.
for now we will put up with it I til we find a much nicer home to live in.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:04:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: ah well i wish you tons of luck. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:10:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah. the place we were interested in we found out is still under construction until August.
no idea how long we have since land lady plans to do monthly inspections and no idea what she'll say after said inspections.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.