Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 04:32:36 )

@Alorrena: that’s a spice a really like.
I’m off to bed. Good night

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 04:44:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Good night!! Talk to you tomorrow!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 08:23:13 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Popping back in ^^

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 12:27:44 )
good morning.
are we still earning currency, or have things been turned off at this point?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 15:54:38 )

@Alorrena: morning. Hope work is going well.
@KittyBeary: hey. I had just went to bed before you posted.
@Wildfire: yesterday at the store peaches and nectarines were the same price as I got one of each to try. Just for you lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:31:59 )
@Totalanimefan: ROFL! <3 ... just for me, huh? Well, definitely let me know how they turn out - and what you did to each of them :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:43:09 )

@Wildfire: Thanks. I only got them yesterday and today's dinner is stir fry, but maybe tomorrow ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:45:24 )

I'm on the same class as I was like week and I'm on the lesson that talks about budgeting and costs. I like dealing with money and I still think it's boring lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:51:20 )
@Totalanimefan: lol. Well, let me know how it turns out... whenever you get to it.
Stir fry tonight, huh? oooOOoh, what kind of stir fry? I might be doing stir fry tonight too (beef and broccoli).

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:52:50 )
lol - what is it about numbers, money, etc. that is just so dead, dry, boring?? Very few people seem to actually like those topics!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:53:38 )

@Wildfire: That sounds good. I'm doing carrots, summer squash, and orange bell pepper + Pad Thai noodles. Thought that I would change it up a little bit.
Oh and yes. I don't know. I like doing an at home budget, but a company wide one is just too many factors

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 17:56:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh that sounds pretty good! ....noodles... I don't usually do noodles when I do stirfry for some reason. Maybe I'll change things up a little myself tonight and do them - I have a package or rice noodles... or maybe it's egg noodles... or something along those lines, in the cupboard...

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 18:35:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I have today off so i slept in lol I just Woke up

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 18:35:56 )
@KittyBeary: i love your avatar! Reminds me of Kiki's Delivery Service!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 19:17:24 )

@Wildfire: Those all sound good. I feel like it changes the texture and makes it more...fun? I've used Ramen noodles, Pad Thai noodles, rice noodles. Fresh is better in my opinion but you could also boil the dry ones and then add them about a min before they are considered done and put them in at the end.

@Alorrena: Oh nice! When do you work again?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 19:49:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Tomorrow, But they haven't sent an email yet with the Zoom meeting info, so i really am not sure what time. I'm hoping it's not as early as yesterday, because that would be nice. But at least trainers only work monday to fridays, so i'll have the weekend off.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 19:50:58 )

@Alorrena: It's always really nice to have the weekend off! That's the best part about an office job.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 19:53:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah. Hopefully i'll still have weekends off after training, or at least fridays. It would be really nice to have fridays off for dnd. I decided not to ask the group to reschedule if i can't go, because I don't wanna inconvenience anyone, and Tyi will still be able to go.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 19:54:52 )

@Alorrena: I'm sure if you aren't working weekends you probably aren't also working nights. Could you FaceTime or zoom them and join after work through video?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 19:57:54 )
@Totalanimefan: lol, yeah, I know how to deal with the noodles (thanks, though)... I just don't think to use them for some reason. But I tend not to think of dinner in terms of pasta as a default thing either. I tend to avoid it, tbh, and I guess that extends to other kinds of noodles in my head :3

I keep finding papaya babies popping up all over the place...I just pulled three more out of the ground and noticed there's at least two more starting to grow in the same area...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.