Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone else still in school?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 19:30:25 )
Sometimes I just feel unwelcomed because I am probably the youngest "kid" on this site. Every time I go into a thread I feel like everyone just stops posting...so I move onto another thread. In that same thread that I was just in people started posting again AFTER I left. Maybe it's just me? I don't know. I just feel like most people don't want to talk to a probably immature irresponsible kid. Even though I am 15 I am still mature and responsible. Sorry just had to....*peace out*

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 20:02:00 )
Girl NO! Not allowed! We all LOVE you! I guess maybe I can't speak for everyone, but I LOVE YOU for sure!
I can totally relate to your feelings though- I've been on avi sites since I was 12 and I wasn't mature at all. People literally avoided me like the plague. I didn't even know that you were younger (not that it even matters in the slightest) because you definitely are super mature! I don't want to make you feel like your feelings aren't valid in the slightest, but I feel like conversation always starts/stops at random times here because people are constantly balancing things in real life and getting distracted by other tabs. Personally, I generally say hello in one thread, maybe post two or three more times, and then have to go work on homework lol. It's just the nature of avi sites.
Voltra is a home for everyone and we love having you here! I'm sorry you feel this way. :'c

Also, I'm technically still in school- I'm in college haha (we're barely just a few years apart) so I understand the homework struggle. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 20:25:42 )
@Reanna: Thanks Reanna, really means a lot.
Sorry you had to go through that~If I was on at the time that you were 12 I would have talked to you. (But I didn't even know much about computers then xD)
That's true. I don't mean to be selfish or anything. I just wish people would tell me if they are going or not (in the middle of a conversation) so that I don't think that they are just ignoring me.
Nice! I wish I was already in college T_T

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 20:44:51 )
@Q t e a p o n: Okay thanks for the advice ^-^
I will just try to post everywhere

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:25:07 )
@RainbowPanda: Aw I'm sorry you feel that way but I still talk to you and I don't treat you any different than anyone else. Honestly a lot of people just post a little here and there and then go afk. So I wouldn't worry about it at all.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:29:43 )
Maybe you just have really bad timing. Like showing up when the active people in a thread are afk for one reason or another.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 05:09:15 )
Honestly i just assume everyone is about 20 or older unless they type like a child. But it is slow site as we only have over 500 members so replies will be a bit slower. Just have to be patient

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 05:57:09 )
I think I was 14 when I joined Ernya? I never felt like people looked down at me for being young, I felt like everyone treated me as an equal. And I was super annoying and embarrassing back then! lol. So don't worry, people aren't judging you. Just be yourself. :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:28:46 )
I've been working towards getting my GED since I dropped out in Junior high.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.