Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:30:42 )

@Totalanimefan: Yesss, its wonderful! I watched the original as one of my first animes back when I was in middle school hahah and have rewatched it many times since. I havent gone all the way through the 2019 version yet, but I love that they got the voice actors back for the dub! Jerry Jewell's voice is great and I get excited whenever I recognize it in anything else. I'm just like OH THATS KYO! I've also read a bunch of the fruits basket manga because, before they went back and did the 2019 version, I needed more.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:34:26 )

@jaynaiir: Yes I totally love his voice so much haha
I read the whole manga in 2014. I've seen the whole 2019 series I watched it weekly as it was airing. I always tell people that series is like therapy (in a good way). You should finish watching the new series. They did a perfect job. :) I'm kinda sad that it's over because it means that people won't be talking about it as much.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:56:05 )

@Totalanimefan: I was also watching it weekly when it came out! Thats why I fell off of it, I'm not always good at keeping up with weekly releases. But I do want to go back to it! I love the updates they made to it. Now I can love both for different reasons. I love the original because its got heart and humor (plus nostalgia), and the new one seems to be going for an even more poignant feel with beautiful updated animation.

Hear now the words of the witches,
The secrets we hid in the night…

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 17:01:23 )

@jaynaiir: Totally agree with you. And I'm glad that an amazing Shojo is finally getting a full anime release. So many shonens have their whole story animated but Shojo's normally don't. Speaking of, I remember Cardcaptor Sakura! Watch the whole thing in Japanese. The English dub is changed and edited a lot.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.