Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I got a high score at the Drs

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 01:27:33 )

@Jolly: oh yes it was pricey but luckily i had the funds to move around. i do have insurance but the way my other coverages worked, i had large deductibles so i did not want to pay hella lot my first session. with this i think it was like $260 for a month of therapy which is a little over $60 per session. the thing is, i don't like that you can't pay weekly. with the way my check set up i would love to pay weekly but i had to have it all in one sitting which was hard

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 01:47:09 )

@Bonnie: I'm on the east coast :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:27:10 )

@Totalanimefan: gotcha so now i know which time zone LOL. time zones send me into orbit and not in a good way. i get so confused...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:28:19 )

@Bonnie: Haha I think that you are central right? So I'm an hour ahead of you ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:31:20 )

@Totalanimefan: yes! Central but that's the thing! when they say Eastern is an hour ahead, i immediately think EARLIER. not later. i cannot retrain my brain....thought conceptually i get that ahead means the day is ending quicker or time is further along but i don't know WHY i think earlier in the day LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 19:15:07 )

@Bonnie: that’s understandable. I try to think only in numbers so it confuses me a bit less. Sorry about the wait. Had to lay down and rest for a little bit.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 22:17:24 )

@Totalanimefan: no you're good! i was busy with work anyway for a few hours LOL!

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 23:09:21 )

@Bonnie: oh yeah duh. I didn’t want you to feel like I left you hanging.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 22:58:37 )
Woof yeah I always score high on those and honestly when I saw the thread title I was like “hmmm wonder if that’s the good ol GAD” lmao

I hope in coming years (probably decades if we’re honest) we see some major changes to the mental health care field and it becomes more accessible. I’m uninsured right now but managed to wheedle (beg) another 90 day supply of my anxiety meds out of my provider but I think he’s gonna require an appt and lab work before he gives me any more prescriptions and I’m dreading figuring that out.

I’m at a point where I really can’t function without the anxiety meds. My other medications for other issues I think I could live without but the anxiety disorder is real
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.