Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The Pollening..

Voltie — Derpy Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 18:19:02 )
It’s happening here.. and I don’t remember suffering this much last year. :vanora_xd:

Anyone else a big sufferer or the spring? XP

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 18:38:40 )
@Alatariel: Yeah, I feel ya... been dealing with it here since about January, but the last week or two has been very tough on the sinuses!

Voltie — Derpy Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 19:08:27 )
@Wildfire: You win. D: JANUARY.. I can’t even imagine right now. I have year-round allergies due to being allergic to all types of trees, grasses, etc.. But mine only really hit me hard during the spring time.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 21:23:48 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i usually get horrible allergies in the spring.
usually eye allergies to the point i have to use eyedrops
otherwise i just cannot open my eyes in the morning because they sting and water a lot.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 22:36:35 )
@MoodyB: I’m slightly there? But I’m sooo stubborn about things going in my eyes (I don’t even like plain water being in my face lol) that it’s hard for me to actively want to put eye drops in :,)

My nose has been the worse of it right now.. and I had a good headache going off and on for about 4 days.. Spring is my hibernation season LOL
Artemis is my main

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 23:04:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Alatariel: i just put the eyedrops in the corner of my eye and blink until it goes in
otherwise i won't be able to open it at all.

tho i don't only have allergies in the spring.
it's all the time for me lol. never get a break from sneezin 7-9 times a day lolol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 00:43:56 )
My mom and fiance get allergies bad during pollen season, and I'm so glad I don't. Fiance gets hella sneezy and my mom is about the same plus eye issues. I do get a random time usually in late fall/early winter where I'm incredibly sneezy for a few days and I haven't identified what sets me off. I get irate with it though because I hate feeling anything but "normal" lol.

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 01:30:24 )
Should they keep it on display...

my sinuses are always dying and the doctors say I have "no allergies"
my mum has the same issue and we've just dubbed it as "a chronic sinus infection" because we have no clue what causes it.

Or redecorate?

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 01:31:55 )
Should they keep it on display...

@Aisukohi: just speculating but that could be due to temperature changes. The changes in seasons usually hit me harder than the rest of the year.

Or redecorate?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 12:05:13 )
@Alatariel: lol - yeah, January. Spring starts early around here (I'm in Florida, USA). I never used to have allergies but when the pollen starts piling up in the corners of the yard like mini snow drifts, it's kinda hard not to have some reaction.

I hope everyone who's suffering gets through Pollen Season reasonably well :3 *sneezes and grabs a tissue*

Voltie — Nayu Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 15:19:12 )
@Wildfire: (this is Alatariel too btw lol) and well hello neighboring state! I didn’t think Florida got hit as hard with pollen, I guess it depends on the area of Florida since I know Tallahassee gets the seasons like we do? But man I’ll be so glad when we move into the next season haha
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 16:44:01 )
@Artemis: It's semi-tropical where I am (central FL) and everything blooms early and often! XD
Yeah, it will be nice when the Pollen Season is over with, but then it starts getting really hot...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 23:44:26 )
@MaxIsConfused: Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. My eczema tends to get worse with drastic weather changes, so wouldn't be surprised if the same was said for other conditions lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.