Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 00:52:20 )
Does anyone else watch Boruto?
I'm not seeing much of a following for this series. :d Which makes sense. Naruto ended and the time jump and animation style seemed to change some.

I never finished Naruto. o3o" Most of my anime friends loved the series and gave me consistent spoilers. I feel like I've seen it. I know I've missed a lot though.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 01:11:34 )
@Stinky: I got about 200 episodes into Naruto Shippuden, life got busy, and I never got the desire to make time to finish it. =O

If you decide to watch Boruto, I'd say it's very light compared to the Naruto series. I'm about 80 episodes into it now and there's been only a small handful of serious scenes/moments. I totally love the relationships that are built up in Boruto between old characters and new ones. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 15:33:47 )

★彡 I did watch it for awhile then eventually drop it. I read the manga than watching the anime episodes for Naruto but that was years ago... so getting into Boruto was hella confusing for the most part. 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/14 15:55:57 )
I know next to nothing about it. I've read that it's not as good. But I never went through a strong Naruto phase. I heard Kakashi and Gai got married but I don't know if that's Canon or just the online shippers. Kakashi sounds like he's found happiness in the new Era though.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.