Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Hairs like mine

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 16:36:21 )

Dunno if yall noticed this about me or something, but I friggin love this hair that my avi always wears
It'd be kinda nice to have other options though, I'm not familiar with most items this site has to offer outside of the normal Shops
I don't wanna deviate from the colors~!

The only other hairstyle I have that has this particular color scheme is this one, but it invades the ears and horns that I prefer using :'')

Its a little too much on the purple and loses the white and peach, but close enough to still look like Jolly. If only it didn't have those ear/horns~!

Anyway, help me find some hairstyles that have this color scheme? :D
I'd like to see some options if there are any!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 18:32:18 )
@Jolly:
Oof sadly I dont think theres a feature yet to try multiple items in the shop otherwise i wouldve messed around and checked if there were similar combinations to make.

However, if you have other hairstyles in at least one of those colors you could see what happens if you try on one of the other colors in your preferred colorscheme in the shop in the form of extensions and see if there's something that creates a nice flow? Like buns/pontytails/bangs.

Alternatively you could alter your current hairstyle by adding extensions in a way they match with the color they're connected too to give it a fresh look. (:
(source: my avi is wearing like 4 hair pieces haha)

For now i dont know any similar hairstyles but should i remember any I'll edit this. (:

Tried and did some paint ''magic'' it might not be entirely what youre looking for but i think quite a bit of bangs/sidestrand/ponytail or bun combinations work without cutting each other off (but may have to try and see with items you may already have to prevent let downs)

Sadly some buns/ponytails might look a little off if you go for that 3 color combo but i think with ponytail/sidestrand combos you could balance out the yellow some more

Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 21:24:34 )

@Jolly: We don't seem to have many in that color scheme, I looked thru files and could only find one that I could edit so I added a recolor of Unique Messy Bun in those shades (also fixed the layering issue if anyone was having issues with that item)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 04:58:00 )

@Siron:
Ah! I'll have to play around and see if I can find any fitting combos!

@Ruby:
Oh cool! I will have to look into getting that item then :D
I did notice this color scheme was a bit uncommon, it would be cool to see some more of it in future sets~

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 13:47:15 )
I have a couple of suggestions.
They might not be what you're looking for, but they're the best that I have in my invo.

Dual-Toned Dolly Hair & Dual-Toned Slick Hair

A little bit off on the shades, but if you're looking for something more red for a certain season these may work.

Unique Frizzhawk & Unique Long Tussled Hair

These two have a little pinker of a mid tone, I feel, but you might be able to make them work.

Unique White Night Bangs w/ Fun Bob & Unique Titus Hair w/ Lazy Buns

Probably closest to the color scheme, but not AS cohesive.

I hope some of that might help you figure out more combinations that work for you.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 22:51:55 )

@Jolly: Oh! My bad lol here's a preview :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 20:14:44 )

Ohhhh that messy bun looks perfect :D
Especially if I combine the bangs like what Blinkini has there
yes yes
these are all fun options, ty <3

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 20:54:02 )

I know which color combo we should have for common orbs next set lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.