Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber Lost In A Dream|Come Hangout+Freebs

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 05:33:28 )
@MoodyB: so sorry to hear that. it was a busy day, my mum wanted me to help with her Christmas tree, and the lights, everything, but some of the lights weren't working, so we went to a store, and bought some lights. There like the old ones that my grandparents had, but theirs were glass back then, and these ones were plastic.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 06:18:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: ah nice.
i haven't been feeling great today so im just playing games lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 04:46:50 )
@MoodyB: so sorry to hear thst, hopefully you get well soon, and playing games all day is fun.

I was getting gifts for Christmas, and I went shopping for some food. But I ate some pie that I knew that I shouldn't have ate the other day and now tonight its not agreeing with me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 06:46:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: feeling better but i cleaned my night stand and that was so exhausting lol.

i hate when foods disagree with you.
such an awful feeling.
hope you feel better soon.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 07:55:55 )
@MoodyB: is it a pretty big night stand or a smaller one. yeah it isn't much fun when food doesn't want to agree, because it tasted good and I loved it, but my body said no.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 07:57:27 )
@MoodyB: I am glad that you are feeling better. And thank you hopefully I'll feel better soon. It is such a pain feeling like this.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 08:59:28 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Hope you feel better soon Bride ;w; I also hate when food doesn't agree.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 09:27:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: its quite big with a second shelf. but second shelf is quite hard to clean. but oh man it was dusty.

it gets super dusty easily in my house.
but now its all clean. but definitely will be feeling back pain tomorrow lol

i have those moments so much. food super good but body rejects it lol

usually peppermint tea or soda like sprite or ginger ale help me when food disagrees.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:23:18 )
@KittyBeary: thank you and hopefully soon just trying not to upset it too much lately.

@MoodyB: hopefully you don't get any back pain. yeah it is crappy when food is so good but my body rejects it. I have no sprite or ginger ale, no mint anything for tea. Sadly I mostly drink water more than anything else around. But I do have so ginger candy so it is helping a bit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:25:44 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@The Bride: Yeah just rest and take it easy ;w;

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:40:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: i always get back pain no matter what lol im severely out of shape.

ginger is very good for digestion.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:44:04 )
@KittyBeary: trying to the best way that I can but I must go cook food for someone. Even though I am not hungry, but afterwords I think that I am gonna take a warm bath and soak a bit.

@MoodyB: do you have issues just in your back or sciatic nerve too? Either way back pain isnt fun. Ginger helps for many things

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:45:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: neither. i just have poor motivation and posture.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:10:15 )
    I've chewed raw ginger before, or mashed it up in some seltzer when I'm feeling nauseous. Ginger candy is also really helpful, of course.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:13:40 )
@MoodyB: ouch so sorry to hear that, I have issue sitting up right but because I was going to therapy for my sciatic nerve, I started to correct myself on how I sit up straight, and not slouch.

@blue: ginger candy helps when you cant get ginger to eat it raw.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:15:36 )
    @The Bride: I picked up a ginger hard-candy the last time I was at the market. It's supposed to be a mix of ginger and coconut, so it's a little bit smoother and more caramel-y. It makes me miss those chewy ginger candies, though, the ones you can dissolve into hot water and make a tea.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:17:37 )
@blue: do you mean the gin•gins? Those candies are the ones I have right now for being ginger.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:29:09 )
    @The Bride: I've never tried the Gin Gin, but I see them often. I think they make some kind of candied ginger too, don't they? The ones I grew up on and think of are Sina Ginger Candy. They're usually in a white box.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:39:46 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@The Bride: A warm bath sounds good ^^

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 06:09:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: I've just had family traumatize me about my posture and lifestyle so its overall a struggle.

tho my adhd definitely makes everything harder.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.