Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 03:17:02 )

@CooperationIsKey: Thank you. I think I'm feeling better. How are you? Did you end up going to the store?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 03:18:34 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@CooperationIsKey: Oh i see!
Well ill add it to my never ending list of "ill definitly do that one day" lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 05:34:22 )

Sometimes it is just like that, though. A lovely little concept of an OC. The rest will come later with time. ^_^

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 05:50:00 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :) And yes, we did make it to the store finally! And not as late as I feared we would, which was nice since it was my night to cook and I didn't want to be at it all night. ^^;

@GoblinsAndTea: Web design is a lot of fun, it's worth giving it a try, I'd say! :D

@dragoness129: Yeah, I've got bits and pieces but I've had trouble getting much very cohesive with her. Hopefully it'll come to me eventually!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 06:08:59 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah you gotta get to the store early enough. ^^
What did you cook?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 06:31:49 )

@Totalanimefan: I made meatloaf, with instant potatoes and green beans. Nothing earth-shatteringly difficult but it was tasty!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 17:13:37 )

@CooperationIsKey: That sounds pretty good. I'm sure you have leftovers for today too right?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 22:50:43 )
    @CooperationIsKey: Hey, meatloaf can be pretty okay.

And I know what you mean about Gaia's freebie forums being a little more dead. They come off as very hit-and-run (which is fine), but if artists aren't in the auction house or taking RLC, they're nowhere to be found. I find I just get tired of people there more easily.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 00:13:53 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hey, Key! How's it going?

Today was such a long day for me... I am escaping from RL and just chilling. lol

Questing

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 00:50:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: Doing good! Getting hungry; I think I'll start dinner soon. I'm making meatloaf for the first time tonight!

oh congrats, let me know how it goes. We had Polish sausage, and french fries for dinner. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:11:41 )

@Totalanimefan: We actually didn't have leftovers; it wasn't a very big meatloaf and we both were really hungry. ^^;

@blue: Gaia's definitely it's own world, lol. Ironically the Chatterbox is still busy but it's still kind of a sewage pit, mostly. :P

@koneko: Hiya! How's the currency collection going? :D

@danielle: Hello! My day's been pretty uneventful, although I think the dinner I cooked went well. My baked chicken turned out good! How are you?

@star2000shadow: The meatloaf turned out great! It was simple and I had to make do a little with ingredients I didn't have but overall it was a hit--it wasn't very big and we both pretty much inhaled half of it. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:15:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: we've been there 'nods'. we just had noodles done with some gravey. it was good. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:30:31 )

@CooperationIsKey: oh I see lol
How was your day today?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:45:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Fairly uneventful, really. I vacuumed and I baked chicken for dinner. Wheee~

You?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 05:48:43 )

@CooperationIsKey: I also vacuumed today. I mostly just played video games and it was fun ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 18:39:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 02:42:01 )

@star2000shadow: Hello! How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 05:01:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: Pretty good and yourself? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 18:21:27 )

@star2000shadow: Whoops! Sorta lost Voltra in the shuffle for a few days there. ^^; But I'm doing well, been cleaning around here and working on my website. :)

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:49:07 )
harrow peopler reaper ready to reap my soul?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.