Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 05:00:29 )

An event hangout! Chat and earn currency, you know the drill!

And yes the character in the art is a grim reaper who wears rainbow robes! She's one of my OCs; feel free to ask about her! :3

Art by Lyric Rainvale on Gaia Online!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 05:01:36 )
(Reserving just in case)

Open!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:17:51 )

@CooperationIsKey: cute thread. ^^ how are you doing?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 17:03:44 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ah hello!
I really like the character! Did you draw it?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:07:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! I'm doing okay, waiting to go to the grocery store (roommate had a friend show up unexpectedly so plans are a little up in the air). How are you? :D

@GoblinsAndTea: Aw, thank you! And no, I came up with her but I didn't draw that art, the art was by... I wanna say Lyric Rainvale, just a sec... Yeah! Lyric Rainvale on Gaia Online. I wish I knew other socials for them but that's all I've got. I think they occasionally stream on Picarto though. Thank you for reminding me to credit them!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:12:53 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@CooperationIsKey: I see! Well the art looks great :^D
I dont play gaia (ive tried several times but for some reasen i just never get the hang of using the dress up system i feel stupid lol)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:27:13 )
    I think the dress-up system might be the only reason I hop back on Gaia every so often. Occasionally I'll have an idea to be more active, and then I just toss it in the proverbial back-burner.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:48:44 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Thanks, I really love this piece. :D And Gaia was my first avatar dress-up type site, but it can be a little overwhelming with just SO MANY options.

@blue: I go on Gaia to dress up my avatar and to haunt the Art Freebies section, and that's about it. And even that forum is growing deader by the day, sadly.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:08:28 )

@koneko: Heya. I'm struggling a little for it too. I've been very tired irl recently too and that's not helping. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:13:31 )

@CooperationIsKey: I hope you get to go. I'm having a shitty day but talking about it just makes the anxiety worse. I think I'm going to go out for a walk to make things better. I'll be back soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:46:21 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@CooperationIsKey: Yea it is quite intimidating sadly, my first ever dress up site was moviestarplanet lol. That was my "main hub" until i turned 14 i think. I only really started playing avatar sites since 2020 or mayby a lil earlyer. Before that i joined some other avatar sites (can only remember syndrone rn) but i wasent the best at english back then so i didnt really go on the forum side of such sites.
Im still a bit sad about all the sites ive missed out on when i was a kid just bc i didnt understand english lol. Like club pinguin (i played a similer game called Panfu wich was availble in dutch), animal jam, neo pets ect

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:51:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hello all 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:13:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh dear, I do hope you feel better soon!

@GoblinsAndTea: Gaia was my main hub for a long time. But at this point I've got my own website to play with so I don't even mess with my profile much. I remember Syndrone; they had a great avatar system! And I was on Neopets back when it started out, I was just starting high school. It's where I first learned HTML coding. So even though I don't play anymore, and the site's a disaster at this point, I have nice memories of it. :)

@star2000shadow: Hello, Star! How are you doing? o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:27:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: goodish and yourself hun? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:46:41 )

@star2000shadow: Doing good! Getting hungry; I think I'll start dinner soon. I'm making meatloaf for the first time tonight!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:07:47 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@CooperationIsKey: Oh is it the site in your signature?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:22:24 )

@koneko: Right? I sometimes go a couple days without responding because I just don't have the energy, it's weird. And yeah, I'm excited for the event items too! That's keeping me posting, at least!

@GoblinsAndTea: Oh yes, Key's Klubhouse! That's my site. :D It's a lot of fun to work on; I think I'm going to start on my Christmas page soon.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:01:56 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@CooperationIsKey: I really like your site! I thought it would be hard to read with all the colors but it works suprisingly well!
Ive always wanted to learn coding and i was happy when i got the hang of bb code lol
However my lil brother is soonish going to learn ab coding bc hes going for a degree in that stuff? Not compleatly sure but he also has to do some electricity. But when he does start learning im gonna see if i can read his books on it lol.
How did you learn coding? was it hard?

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:40:00 )

@CooperationIsKey: Your reaper sounds like a really fun character! ^_^

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 03:16:59 )

@Goblinsandtea: Well thank you! I spent a lot of time trying to make sure it could be read okay. Sounds like your brother might be learning like, actual programming? Which I fail at pretty hard, lol. But you know, I learned by doing customization on Neopets, on my pet pages and shops, and then I made a Geocities account and made sites on there. I just sorta figured it out as I went. :) There's lots of places that explain different pieces of code and I look stuff up when I need to (which is frequently).

@koneko: I only have 40, myself! I've got a lot more posting to do...

@dragoness129: Oh well thank you! She's not the most developed character I have but I love the idea of her. :D

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.