Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:12:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Anarchist Beauty: EXACTLY! And i remember one piece specifically and it was not even copying. They were inspired by one artist.
and I even remember some people were like "why didn't they just...take this privately...instead of publicly."
like of course there are times when you need to call someone out publicly. But it's usually not when a small artist or beginner artist
is still learning.

Haha yeah. Once the conversation slows down with my friend on Discord we both just are like "yeah" XDD
until we switch to a different subject again lol

I mostly listen to k-pop but oh man i always go back to my fave songs.
A lot of them are nostalgia for me as im reminded of the time when i first got into them and it just...brings back those happy feelings
I had when i found their music.

Tho when new songs of groups come out you bet i will be playing those on repeat for weeks on end

That's awesome! i am always happy when someone likes my art. Tho my art it's a lot harder to even get likes or anything
just because on my IG i get so many people who will literally convince me to follow them and like my work as to sweeten the deal...
so then i am so unsure when someone likes my work or follows me because they like my work.

yeah i completely understand. I've had such bad anxiety back from September to October
and it was overall just hard to calm myself down.
Usually i just try to distract myself so i don't do anything I may regret later on.

yeah. I learned recently on tumblr, for tagging your first 5 tags are most important and the others aren't.
so i make my first 5 tags very important as the rest after that almost act inactive.
Tho the video where i learned that, is a few years old so i am not sure if Tumblr is still that way or their tagging system is.

Tho Tumblr it may take a while to grow the audience. I'm still trying to find mine.
I only have followers from when i just used to reblog the heck out of movies and shows lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:30:25 )

@MoodyB: Honestly. Like pause for ten seconds and keep it private first.
        Always, always start private.

Fave songs go on repeat. Periodt. lol
        And new songs from your faves are always lit.
        Tokio Hotel be coming out with new stuff and I'm hhhhyyyyyyyyyyyypppppeeeeedddd.
        I've been in love with that band since I was like fifteen. lol

Yeah IG can be a great and terrible platform at the same time.
        People so concerned about follower counts and doing whatever to increase them.
        I honestly only use IG to browse memes and shit. XD
        Haven't posted anything in like... A year or more maybe.

Distractions are my go-to thing, too.
        I just don't want to do anything that will screw me up later, but it's still a pain.
        Anxiety is an asshole.

I think tumblr changed that whole 'only the first tags register' thing, but I'm not 100% positive.
        I don't make my own posts there, which is another reason I worry about the writing thing.
        I don't know what to tag the shit as and I'm like 'it's not gonna get any notes if I can't get it out to people!'
        Plus that fact that tumblr's search is just.... Horrible.
        Everyone hates it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.