Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Childhood Movies and T.V Shows

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 19:31:46 )
I watch a lot of tv when I was growing up and I want to know which ones were your fav and less Fav of them and moives too. Like I hate the show TEEN TITANS GO! hate with a passion but my most fav show growing up is either Steven Universe or The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 23:11:22 )

I really loved Static Shock! Also Shaolin Showdown, Pokémon, Yu-Gu-Oh, Teen Titians, Jackie Chan Adventures and others I’m totally forgetting lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 02:11:25 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Oh boy, I'm quite a sucker for cartoons lol

Static Shock was my favourite childhood tv show as a kid (although I still watch clips from it on YouTube lol) and there's American Dragon Jake Long, Teen Titans, Shaolin Showdown, Lilo and Stitch tv series, Ben 10 (the original, not the 2016 version) and its sequel Ben 10: Alien Force, Juniper Lee, X-Men Evolution, Di-Gata Defenders, Storm Hawks, Totally Spies, Martin Mystery and probably a lot of more that I may remember or may not remember haha

As for post-2010s cartoons, I liked Detentionaire, Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja and possibly a few cartoons that I pretty much forgot their titles. I have mixed reactions on Teen Titans Go tbh although I did used to watch very few episodes (Season 1?) from Steven Universe but said show isn't my cup of tea. ^^;

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:09:31 )
@totalanimefan: OMG I LOVE STATIC SHOCK I forgot what it was called

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:14:25 )

@Hazbin: Hell yeah. That show is great! I've been rewatching it with my husband who has never seen it before.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:29:05 )
@totalanimefan: Have you ever like saw a tv that reminded you of a memory of you childhood or song like that because when ever I here the begin of the song I'm Going To Show You Crazy by Bebe Rex I think of when I played Animal Jam as a kid

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 19:59:28 )

@Hazbin: When I hear the song Falling For the First Time by Barenaked Ladies I think of cartoons growing up. They had an edit with the music video and some of the cartoons from Kids WB on Saturday mornings.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 23:03:41 )
I don't think I have Seen that one

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 13:52:10 )
Dragonball and Dragonball Z. Blue Dragon(I think it was called?) Rugrats, Doug, The Last Airbender, etc.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 17:05:17 )
@macsen191: I have seen all of those and dislike a few

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 15:43:22 )
@hazbin: That's ok.... I remember coming home and watching those shows after school or weekends or summertime. I watched other stuff as well like Aeon FLux, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, South Park, and this one anime that I can't rermemeber the name of, but it had a boy who found a girl that had amnesia and that is all I can remember, lol.(It was late at night on the cartoon network and I was half asleep when I'd watch it.... kinda like I was when watching Red Dwarf on PBS late at night.)

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 18:56:20 )
I don't think That I have ever seen the Red Dwarf

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 19:10:12 )

Hmm I watched too many when I was young and when I had cable x.x
But the shows that strikes me the most is Lazy Town, Teen Titans (of course), Avatar and Hannah Montana

My favourite childhood movies of all time though is Space Jam, Freaky Friday, Yours, Mine & Ours, Ice Princess and that Sabrina the teenage witch animated movie that I forgot the title of.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 18:57:35 )
@purpsy: I use to watch all of those shows and movies except the Sabrina one

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 17:12:10 )

@Hazbin: Well most of these shows are pretty popular around that time ^^

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 17:14:07 )
@purpsy: Well I have seen some of them but not all I was to busy with learning how to read and taking care of my baby bro at the time

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 17:20:41 )

@Hazbin: I see, some of these I watched when I was out of school for a month or two since I just moved to Canada.
I remembered I had nothing else to do but watched too many shows

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 17:25:00 )
@purpsy: Lol that was me in the summer when I was younger because there was nothing to do except watch T.V. and I was like 6 when I first saw an anime show it was durarara

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:58:23 )
    I wasn't really allowed to watch cartoons when I was a kid, so it was a quick episodes where I could get them. The shows that I remember watching specifically were My So Called Life, and Rooftop Room Cat. I watched a lot of foreign movies as a kid, and I would get to the library and rent those VHS tapes with an arm full of books. Most of them I don't remember, but that drama stuck with me. Years later I found it again and watched the entire thing.

My parents did let me watch South Park, reasoning that there was some political humor in it.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:58:51 )

There's waaaayy too many for me to list, so I'll try to keep it short:

Ed, Edd N Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Codename: Kids Next Door, Pepper Ann, Hey Arnold, Degrassi, Chowder, etc etc etc.

As for anime:

Cardcaptor Sakura, Beyblade, Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Tokyo Mew Mew, Full Metal Alchemist, Inyuasha, etc etc etc.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.