Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's finally getting cold~

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:15:54 )

@Kory: omg that's so cute 🥺🥺 that vet sounds so nice bless~

kajhhd they're very nibbly, lil nibbly dudes~ i don't think i ever found out why they do it but i think they nibble when they're comfortable? it could be that :3
rip to the clothes though KASJHJD
also beans is an adorable name omg 🥺

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 02:54:54 )

@Kory: damn that vet sounds super nice :o ours let us have a bit of meggys fur if that counts? AKJHSJDH

also rip sweater ): i don't think tiny ever nibbled holes into our clothes but our cats DEFINITELY made holes from making biscuits with their paws oh my godddd their claws were SO SHARP

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:58:14 )

@Kory: ah that's good, they seem nice :3 i kinda wish you could have a family vet like we have family doctors, that'd be helpful kajshd

also YEAH we ended up with a lot of random scratches from the cats accidentally scratching us but they were happy n purring so it was worth it :')

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 15:49:15 )

Yayyy its getting chilly here too!
Nothing compared to colorado colds, down here in texas. but at least I'm not melting at 7am anymore :D!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:00:58 )
Wisconsin can't make up it's mind. It's nice out during the day(not swimming weather, 70 deg with a small chill, but still nice) and it's a good 40 50 deg in the morning when I wake up. I like it.... least it's not unbearablt hot and humid out.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 03:07:44 )

@Kory: yeah i feel like the pet would feel a lot more calm going to the vet if we could see the same one every time >w<
also i do kind of want another cat one day, but right now i don't think i could aaa
that sounds super sweet~ it'd be nice to give a pet a second chance :3

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 00:16:35 )

@Kory: ah yeah we couldn't go in with tiger either ): we were allowed to go in with meggy though which is good, my brother was happy about that~
i've heard america is still suffering with rona tho rip

also i'm sure maaany hamsters will enjoy those toys~ if you don't use them again you could always clean them up and donate them? i'm sure someone would like them :3

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 01:44:17 )

@Kory: yeah it sucks that people had to miss out on being with them bc of rona ):
apparently cases here are picking up again so like,, please no akjhsjdh can it go away yet???

also that's a LOT of toys KAJHSJHD you would have toys for days omg
i'm sure any hamsters you have in the future will make good use of them all~

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.