Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Moody's Botanic Garden

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:29:45 )
@MoodyB: Really? I find that she not that strong of a character for me. I could have the wrong artifacts connected to her though.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:43:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: when you find the right artifacts+weapon she can do so much in my opinion.
mine is weak since average enemy is like 83 and she is...barely at 60
Most of my characters are barely at the right level to do damage cause im so behind.

that and in banners i only get polearms, bows, and catalysts. so all my claymore and sword users right now are DOOMED.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:47:13 )
@MoodyB: I'm over here getting mostly swords. So her weapon is probs bad. I'm world level 4, so I got three characters at like 70, and then her, amber, noelle and kaeya are my 50/60 range.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:49:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: Im at world level 6 and one more AR level until world level 7.
But my average is 40 for all my characters just because the characters i want to use i do not have the proper weapons for.

But i will be leveling Sucrose, Xiangling and probably Rosaria. just for now so i at least have another team XD
until i can manage to get a sword so i can level up Benette.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:51:17 )
@MoodyB: Sounds like a good team. I basically use the same three people, and swap my fourth out. I'm unsure whose the best to see out of what I got. Though I need someone to gift me a wind character soon.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:54:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: Except when i add Baal when i get her that's 3 polearms until i get benette a sword XDD

i often switch my fourth out between a healer of some kind or if i need to use a different element.
since my team consists of electro, pyro, geo and sometimes cryo so anemo i don't have in my team.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 19:56:32 )
@MoodyB: Well I tend to use PC, Keping, Barbara and either cryo, pyro, or noelle when i got rocks to smash.

I really use maybe work on getting 5 stars leveled, but I'm out of exp and mora.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:03:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: PC as in you play via PC?? sorry don't know what you mean.
//not good with abbreviations

I keep my main team mostly the send otherwise if i fight the electro boss in Monstadt then i have a separate team i switch with.
but otherwise only the 4th is the same. But Noelle is never in it since she is a healer+has a shield and it's so useful for my gameplay.

the main story def will help get more mora. or farming those leyline blossoms.

im just farming gems now since i got sucrose and wanting Sara and Baal both now lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:22:55 )
@MoodyB: Player Character is what I meant. I play on the ps5. I need to do a little more farming for stuff.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:27:01 )
-runs through-
Hello everyone. How's it going? Are we having a good day? Are we having a good event so far?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:31:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@rei ann: ah okay lol
i know nothing about consoles as ive never had one

i need more books to level up my characters, for now im okay on mora.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:37:22 )
@MoodyB: Well hopefully you get the rest of the books you need.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:54:09 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: if i have nothing else to farm for i might farm them today and complete some side quests.

@wildfire: its going alright not really doing much of anything. posting here and there. hbu?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 20:58:46 )
@MoodyB: Ooh that sounds like fun. I need to make sure to log in at some point today.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 21:06:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: talents always taking me ages XD but might do some story quests for characters since finishing gives you 60 gems.

tho today might spend all day in inazuma finding chests since for the sakura tree they're giving away free fates for wishes.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 22:46:53 )
@MoodyB: just getting through the day, trying to earn currency to get items from the event. I have one full set, but would like to be able to get a couple more (for my mules or for other people). It's a good thing I have time to do that, because I've been busy iRL and haven't been able to post as much as I'd like or as I normally do. :3

It sounds like "things as normal" for you, pretty much...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 22:49:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup pretty much. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:03:55 )
@MoodyB: I need to do my story quests as well. I'm doing the second set of Dainlief stuff. Right after I fight some herald dude?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:16:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: i had to do that quest otherwise i couldnt unlock inazuma.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:24:21 )
@MoodyB: Oh so that is how I can go to the new area. I was wondering where that quest was for me.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.