Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Moody's Botanic Garden

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:20:48 )
@MoodyB: Oh I have Xiangling. I got her when the game first launched, there was some event thing that allowed me to get it. I would love Sucrose.

I think I have Keqing and Mona. I know for sure I have the first one, she's one of my to go to girls. I play on the ps5/ps4. So it can handle it, but I get tired of trying to grind items to level up barbara and keqing.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:24:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: Yeah i got her through Spiral Abyss.
But i absolutely need Sucrose as well. Just because i lack anemo characters XDD
and her design is really quite lovely!

My friend recently got Mona and man i was so jealous LOL.
she is such a great character.

Yeah it can be hard to grind for materials. I collect everything everywhere but i never have the stuff for Barbara usually LOL.
right now i've been trying to get Beidou to level 90 and oof...that has been hard..even more so when i hit world level 6 and made everything quite hard again XD and then im gonna be going to world level 7 after 2 more AR levels Lol

tho i usually play genshin if i just am not feeling in the art mood. or avoiding art XDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:33:04 )
@MoodyB: I'm with you, my only wind is the main character. It's so hard. I wanted Venti. It wasn't meant to be.

I like got Mona ages ago. I think she was a pity roll. I had a bunch of free gems stashed.

You got characters close to 90? I think only my pc character is close to 80. I need to for sure step up my game.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:38:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: Venti seems so useful. Tho i am so bad at archers. think my laptop just lags a lot with them.
and yet trying hard to get the newest archer character.

I did get one of the newer Anemo characters Named Sayu. just because she was smoll and uses claymore.
i usually prefer claymore users over any other type of weapon.

Oooo nice! I think Qiqi was my pity roll. probably. she was first 5 star. tho i grinded for 2 weeks straight just to get Ayaka.
I desperately wanted her LOL.

Well only Beidou so far is to almost 90. and then Yanfei as well. she's at 80 right now.
but it's just so expensive to get anyone to 90 LOL and also leveling her talents at the same time as well. all my mora just be disappearing because of getting Beidou to 90. but i want her to hit a bit harder than she is right now lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:42:19 )
@MoodyB: I can be a bit bad at archers. But I want another wind, and not another claymore users.

I've not heard of the character. I'd have to check out who I also have. But I am tooo lazy to move to the ps4.

Dayum that's alot of mora, I bet to get them that high.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:44:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: i tend to bottle everything up until i just explode. 'shrugs' I've been working on it but its slow going cause i don't even know when i do it. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:49:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: I think my least favorite are sword users XD i just do not enjoy them as much lol.

Yeah them Anemo characters i am lacking.
will throw everything to getting Sucrose LOL. And it'll also help me with drawing her as well.
Just so i can understand what she is like.

yeah. talents just get more and more expensive as well as ascensions and then weapon ascensions too.
i also ran out of like those leveling up books too.
I just ran out of all my materials LOL

@star2000shadow: i don't really bottle up as much. i just don't really understand fully
if things bother me too much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:52:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: 'tilts head' oh, okay. huh. that makes sense. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:54:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: just small problems tend to eventually get bigger
and i don't realize when something just really gets under my skin basically.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:58:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: ah ihave issues like that. i can handle one, two things going haywire, but add in three or four and i get super flustered. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:59:26 )
@MoodyB: Oh I love my sword users. I used Keqing the most. She's my fav. I just have to many claymore swords.
I want tiny sword users.

Yeah, the price goes up so much. I regret like increasing my world levels, because my characters don't match the level and it makes the game so much harder for me. I want to have all the characters but I'd be so worried how that might be. cost wise.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:05:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: i keep getting catalyst weapons. that is all I get LOL.
i only got a really nice claymore.
all my other claymore users like Razor and Chongyun being neglected for not having good enough weapons.

Tho I really do want to use Benette. tho i just keep getting the nice 4 star books for catalyst users

for real. it's not too hard right now. But if Beidou was not my highest character I would be failing even harder.
Bosses are just quite difficult right now for me lol.

my friend tho found out after world level 5 you can actually lower your world level by 1 per 24 hours.

yeah same. Might take a while but i definitely think it's possible.
before the new 4 stars i had almost all the 4-stars besides Sucrose.

@star2000shadow: yeah same. I do not do very well handling more than one issue at a time.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:07:41 )
@MoodyB: hey 2 months isn't bad. I think I'm at 2 years.

the most I've done is like 1 minute doodles on paint

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:09:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Shark: it helps that it's kind of my only job i can do.
so i feel i cannot stop XDD

even 1 minute doodles is still drawing.
i am just stuck with my work because my tech is just...so bad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:11:43 )
@MoodyB: The more I hear about the game, the more I wish I could just give them money like 60 bucks and get the whole thing at once. Then maybe get dlc sometimes. I played alot for Sims4, so I'd pay them to. I just don't want gamble and random chance anymore.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:15:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: my brain is just using all it's power not to use money just because my brain
will feel like im gambling XDD

Ah yes good old sims. I Also pay for sims packs but i haven't bought very money cause i am broke LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:23:03 )
@MoodyB: Oh it's for sure gambling. But it's how those companies make money. I just want to buy the full game, with all the bells and whistles and not pay for it all.

I got lucky with Sims 4, some of my packs have been gifts. There were packs I wouldn't own, if someone else hadn't bought them. I refuse to let anyone buy me the star wars pack though.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:29:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: yeah true. i just grind it all. it gives me something to do other than art XDD
its a lot of work but i tend to either do art or nothing at all. so it challenges me a bit so i think that's why i don't mind to not pay for it.

Yeah the star wars pack for me is not very interesting.
i usually buy packs just based off on if i like the items and what features i like.
I only have bowling night and city living so far lol.

tho may buy seasons or cats and dogs eventually for my next pack.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:32:57 )
@MoodyB: Well that's very true, but I got a zillion games to play. Though I never finish them. I get distracted.

I just want some of the build items from it, but it was such a cash grab. Like I got to go to the park, and well as someone who loves going to Disney, that park ain't that great for me, and the pack was just that part. Like there was so much better Star Wars stuff to pay with, that would have made better pack. Oh wells.

I do like cat and dogs. If you ever get extra cash, I would highly rec the newest one Cottage Living. I adore the newest ep.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:42:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rei Ann: that's fair. i just play genshin mostly nowadays XD
i have stardew and sims but haven't really touched them in many months lol.

Yeah they have some great build items for the packs.
i think one pack i really want just based on some of the build items is get together i think it's called?
I really liked a lot of the items for that one.

Yeah cottage living looks very cute! it has so much to offer from what i've seen from it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.