Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:25:04 )

@Wildfire: I think I'll put a little bit for now and see how it works. Thanks ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:26:24 )

@koneko: I take a warm/hottish shower, but when I get to my hair, which I leave for last and don't get wet until this point, I turn the water to cold. Seems to work pretty well and at least this time of year in Florida, "cold" tap water isn't painfully cold, lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:27:49 )
@koneko: aaaah... it's good you recognized the bad fit at the beginning of things instead of a week or a month in. That's just uncomfortable...

@CooperationIsKey: eh... if you have to wash, wash. You can always redye or touch up. I'm glad you feel better :3 What color or colors do you have in? Like Koneko, I stopped caring about frequency or heat when my hair was funny colors...

@Purpsy: Good luck!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:28:36 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol... no, "cold" water here is still warmer than the rivers and oceans further north! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:28:36 )

@Wildfire: Thanks~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:30:14 )
    @Totalanimefan: I'm glad you enjoy it; I really enjoyed drawing and your avatar was really cute.

Ahh, interview rehearsal? I used to think I was awful in an interview, but after a group interview I figured out I was doing just fine. That you're thoughtful about the process at all shows you're already a cut above.

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:31:20 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Wildfire: Ain't that the truth

Oh my GOSH trying to get the dogs to just go out, do their business, and come in is like trying to herd cats. Either they refuse to go out at all, or they insist on sniffing every inch of the yard and end up soaked. xD

Definitely tea and movie time, though!

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:33:05 )
    Hey guys. Just hanging out a bit while I do my facemask. Then I should (hopefully) get to work writing!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:37:03 )
@Purpsy: sure. any time. :3

@Vii: YES!! omg... what is it with dogs?! They're so weird sometimes!

@koneko: it's not important if you shocked the manager as long as you're being true to yourself. :3

@sunny: somebody is taking care of themselves! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:37:44 )
    Oh, a face mask sounds really nice. I bought the box of green tea face masks from A'PIEU and really enjoyed them. It was especially nice just not opening so many packages.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:42:03 )
@koneko: rofl! That could be the next "angry birds"! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:44:28 )
    I do a face mask twice a week, and exfoliating mask once a week. I am pretty keen on skincare lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:46:27 )
    Hmm yes they can be rather harsh. I have an oatmeal mask that is good for soothing skin, but I don't use it often.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:46:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, some people are like that. :) But I'm with you, as long as I'm comfortable, I don't care. If it wasn't so hot out, I'd probably wear my hoodie everywhere lol.
Yeah same here. DX I'm sure I'll get one later on in the future. :) As for teas, I really like green tea, jasmin tea, any kind of fruit teas, and regular black tea.
Oof, that must have really sucked if you really liked what you were trying to buy too.
Won't know til you get one. :) I know the little cart thing my mom got costed about $40 USD, but I'm not completely sure. She bought it online though, I can say that much.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:47:24 )
@koneko: lol. Right? XD I'm sure you're not the only one!

@sunny: it's important to take care of yourself <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:48:45 )
    @koneko: I bought them mostly because I was curious about the minimal packaging. It has a little pair of plastic tweezers under the lid that you use to pick out the individual sheet masks. I just kept the box in the back of the refrigerator and it lasted quite a long time; I'd just use a sheet mask whenever I was stressed out or wanted to relax at night. They lasted quite a while and I enjoyed them.
    I have a few little tablet sheet masks that you soak in liquid to expand, and I used to use hado labo and aloe mixed, but it has been a long time.

@sunny: Ohh, it's always nice to be kind to your skin.
    I don't use any exfoliants other than a little silicon "scrubber," or hot wash cloth. I think I'm at the age now where it's all about moisturizer and retinol, hahaha.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:50:38 )

@Wildfire:

As for the tap water, it's sometimes a little annoying, because I don't want to give the poor animals warm water--so sometimes I plunk an ice cube in their bowl. XD

I've never done one of those facemasks that come on a sheet that you unfold and plop on your face. Tbh I hate having stuff on my face so I'm not sure I'd tolerate that super well! XD

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:52:53 )
    @Wildfire: true! and I mostly enjoy the routine aspect of it, I am a creature of habit lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:53:32 )
    @CooperationIsKey: those masks are pretty claustrophobic tbh.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:53:37 )
    @CooperationIsKey: Oh, that's fair. If you don't like things on your face, perhaps a sheet mask would be a bit irritating. There are a lot of other products like mud masks that you can wash off, or even just products you put on in the evening.

@koneko: Right?! //loves a good deal
    I was pretty pleased with the price, too--at least compared to the individual sheets like you mentioned. Even on Amazon or through a different retailer, the individual masks get a little expensive if you're getting a lot of them.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.