Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Cleaning Day!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:08:15 )
    hahaha
    Thank you, thank you. And the satisfaction was pretty great; I was absurdly proud of myself when I went into the washroom later for a night routine. I think I would like to try and clean the shower liner, though. I couldn't seem to find the right thickness online; all of the reviews made them look like industrial sheets rather than a thicker vinyl.

I tackled the bedside drawers last night, which was pleasant.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:12:40 )

@Vii: It's ok. You don't need to give me insider secrets. I just wanted you to know that was said before and that I'm excited for that game. Us regular users have no idea when the games page or games are coming out but we are excited for them lol
Oh no, distractions are the worst. Maybe you will be able to focus this weekend.

You are doing your best with the housework! That's what matters. ^^

That's a good point. And I have to go downstairs too. So I am getting my steps in lol. I could totally go for a fancy drink with a fancy top. That sounds really good. I'm stuck with just water atm lol

@blue: Wow that's amazing that you got all of that done! You did great!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 23:50:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: hahaha
    Thank you. I received the shower stickers today, and just placed them down, so hopefully it'll be a good solution and I won't slip in the shower and die. If I die, I'd at least like the chance to do my hair before they find me with it curled into a mess or I'm only finished shaving one leg.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:15:04 )

@blue: I'm sure that it will make you safer. lol
And no one will find you with only one shaved leg.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:23:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: I hope so, hahaha.
    I'll be able to test it out sometime tomorrow, or the day after. The instructions suggest I wait 24 hours, so I made sure to row extra hard today so I can take a break tomorrow--I'll probably need it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:20:38 )

@blue: Yeah enjoy your weekend with a clean house. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 03:34:05 )
I need to clean also LOL D:
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.