Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Desolate Village (Kory x Rei Ann)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 03:48:15 )
Dorothea didn't actually think that Aristide would give her moments breath for her to freak out. She expected him to come barging around the tree and yell at her, that she was lucky he wasn't killing her for her insolence. Then he was suppose to demand she entertain him. She didn't really think she'd be giving moments to panic. " It's not suppose to be like this, I'm not suppose to feel like this. He's the god who cause all your pain, you can't like him" She whispered to herself. What if he's the one? ... what if he can give you the freedom you crave?.. Maybe this is fate, this could be your path. Something deep inside her was screaming those words at her. She pulled at her hair and bit down hard on her lips. "Snap out of it, snap out of it" She muttered to herself.

This was crazy, maybe she was crazy. It was just because he had given her some food that she was confused. That's all it was. It wasn't like she had been hit by an arrow of love, or that she really cared for him. Right? She was nothing more than a pet to him, if even that. She turned around and pressed her forehead against the tree. She needed to calm down, she was being ridiculous. So she had forgotten he had taken her hand. It didn't mean anything and she didn't need to freak out. It was fine, he probably didn't even notice. Gods probably didn't even think hand holding meant something. He had said it himself that no god was faithful, and so this was nothing. But it still made your heart jump

Her mind and heart were being traitors to her right now. If it weren't for the fact he would here her, she was tempted to hit the tree with her forehead repeatedly. Just she needed to knock some sense into her. He was a god, with untold power, who hated humans. He hated them so much, he let the humans within his own land fall in despair and die enmass. He had told her he didn't believe in love, and the only real kindness he had shown her besides sparing her live, was a compliment and handful of grapes. That shouldn't be enough to cause her heart to move. Not after ever suitor and man who had tried to win her heart before. She whipped around when she heard him ask her how much longer. " I'm sorry Aristide, just a moment more, please" She was in such a panic still she didn't even realize that she had called him by his name.

Something she hadn't done out loud since they had met. 'Dorothea get it together...' When he called out again and said that he wanted to know more about the village, she knew that she had been talking way to long. Why was he being so kind to her right now? It would be easier to keep resenting him, if he was going to be cruel to her. If he had said something mean just now, she could come stomping out from behind the tree and berate him for how he doesn't do his job. Then he would yell at her, threaten her and everything would be normal again. But while she did have small opening to said something biting back, she realized the disappointment she feel if she fought with him. 'Is this Amarus doing'

She shook her head, she needed to focus. She closed her eyes and let her hands drop to her sides. Dorothea took a deep breath in, and then would let it out. She did that for a few minutes, in attempts to steady herself. Her eyes snapped open when she heard her name again, she came rushing out from behind the tree. She didn't fully catch what he was saying because apologies were spilling from her mouth. "I'm so sorry about that, I- uh" 'Just realized that I don't completely hate you and I think I like you, and I hate myself for it' Her mind finished her incomplete sentence for her. Thank Zeus she hadn't said that part out loud, if she had she would have beg the gods to smite her right there.

" So you said you wanted to hear more about festivals? Do you want to hear about another one for the gods, or ones for humans" She asked in a rush, hoping he wouldn't realize she hadn't explained why she had freaked out. She still hadn't realized that he had even offered to give her something.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 22:57:59 )
She assumed that she was in the clear when he had just started walking. She was thankful for whatever reason he decided not to pry into the matter. "Oh yes, there are festivals that take place about four to five days after the birth of a child. While many festivals are for honoring the gods, there are a few that aren't." She went into explaining the few others ones that existed. Sure even those festivals might make offerings to the gods, but the primary point of them was to celebrate human life.

It was simpler to focus on explaining about human life. She was even nice enough to avoid saying things like oh this was how it use to be before. She had a feeling that both of them were very aware that life was different before he came here. She didn't need to rub his nose in his failure. Plus he wouldn't care right? So it would be a waste of time. Dorothea was at least grateful that it gave her mind something to be distracted by. If she had to talk, then she didn't have time to fret about her feelings. She wouldn't have to admit to anything. She could keep the secret and take it with her to hades, when her time came.

She paused in her talking when he called her name. She glanced at him wondering what he might ask. She didn't expect him to ask what she had been up to behind the tree. She felt a pit in her stomach. What was she suppose to say, I'm freaked out because I realized that I don't hate you as much, but I'm suppose to hate you because you don't care about us, and are only pretending to be nice to me. Dorothea could see just how he'd react to that. He would get defensive and then yell that he wasn't being nice, and say something about how this was why he didn't like humans.

Dorothea knew she was going to have to answer him, but she really couldn't think of a lie to tell her. She was starting to flush red, as she tried to run through the options. She could admit the truth and betray herself, she could lie lamely, or she could... Oh she knew. " I know you've said that things up there don't change much, but have you ever encountered a situation or a person, where you thought you knew them and how you were suppose to act? But then you find yourself doing things and thinking things you wouldn't have before? Just knowing that, might scare you?" She posed her response as if it was a philosophy question. But it was the quickest way to sum up what she could be feeling, without opening admitting anything. She shy glanced at his face, and felt her own fact heat up more.

She took a few steps forward away from him. "I'm sure that hasn't happened, that's silly of me to ask." She felt embarrassed and quickly spoke again, hoping it would change the conversation, or deflect from what she sort of had admitted. When he suddenly held out and offered fresh wheat to her, she couldn't help but look surprised. She didn't know if he meant for her to take it, or didn't want to assume. When he mentioned she could use it to feed her family, she felt a little breathless and touched. He didn't have to do something this kind, from what she knew about him he didn't like to be kind. She couldn't help the bright smile that spread across her face. She reached out and took the wheat with trembling hand. "It can be used to make bread, after it's been grounded into a flour." She explained unsure what to say. He told her that he didn't need gratitude, but they both knew he didn't have to do this.

" I know you said gratitude is not necessary, but still..I...Oh I know, what if I use some flowers growing in the forest to make you a flower crown, I bet your hair would look even lovelier with one." She hadn't realized that she had told him that she thought something about him was lovely. She was focused on the fact that she wanted to show how grateful she was for this gift. This wasn't just something she would benefit from, her parents would to, and there didn't seem to be anything he might get out of this. Now he might ask for something, but still she felt it'd be rude of her to not do something.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 00:53:41 )
As she had explained the festival for the birth of a child, she did wonder if that was something the gods did. She didn't ask, she was afraid that like how the gods treated love, as a transaction, it would be the same for the birth of a child. Did they truly not know how to treasure anything? The very idea was appalling to her. There was so much to life to treasure, and they were truly blessed to get to live that forever. They would get to see the world change constantly, and would see unfaced horrors and yet didn't know how to treasure the good? It seemed that gods were the ones to be pity instead of humans.

When their eyes meet, she felt her heart leap. The strange sensations caused her to look away and bite at her lip. This was all so... strange. Because she never gave him a chance to answer her questions, she didn't have to deal with any disappointment. She wouldn't have to hear how little he cared, and that he was tolerating her because she kept him from being bored. She knew she was nothing more than a caged bird. A pet to entertain him, until he wished to throw her away. It was better to not get sentimental. She nodded when he agreed that it was silly. See this was why she didn't press for an answer.

Thankful, she was that he didn't press her to explain what she had meant. Thankful that he didn't comment on it, or insult her. It would just be another thing, the two of them would ignore. Something unspoken, and left that way. A half secret to take to the grave. She felt at ease knowing that they could move past this awkwardness.

When he agreed to the flower crown, she sent him another beaming smile. She placed the wheat into the pocket of her outfit. "That would be lovely. I'll get started on picking flowers." Since he had taken his harp back when he first arrived, she didn't have to hand it to him. She gave him a shy smile, before walking a few steps away over to a patch of flowers. She leaned down and starting looking over the flowers. She would need many for this project, but wanted to pick the ones that would suit him best. " Let's see, there are Asters, Bellflowers, Dianthus or roses. What would look best.." She was mostly talking to her self.

She did vaguely wonder why there was so many flowers out here, including rose bushes. She had to wonder was this something the temple had planted to honor his beauty. Or did he just come out here and demand the plants sprout. Or had they always been here. Dorothea had no idea what was all in the forest. She did know there was wild boar, that could attack them, but it seemed that wasn't a worry either of them had to have. Pushing those thoughts away, she chose to pick the red roses, with the white bellflowers. She started with the bellflowers and picked enough, making sure to keep the stems long, so she could weave them with the roses.

As she moved over to picking the roses, she had pricked her finger on a thorn. A tiny bit of blood was drawn from her finger, which she quickly put in her mouth to stop the bleeding. " Ah, I forgot about the thorns.". After a few moments she turned to her task, and had gathered enough roses as well. She gathered both sets of flowers into her arms, and moved back to where Aristide was sitting. She took a seat next to him, and started to weave the flowers together. It would take her a bit of time to weave the crown. As she weaved the crown, she couldn't help but hum slightly. She really hoped he would like this crown, and it was why she was taking her time, to weave it together so it would be perfect.

When it was finished she held it up. She had gone with a pattern of rose, bellflower, rose, until the whole crown was finished. She had made sure to break off any thorns on the crown. She wouldn't want it to hurt him. "All done, what do you think? Do you want me to put it on you?" She couldn't help but sound excited, and hopeful. She had never made a flower crown for anyone but her parents. She had heard girls in the village, said they had gift men they liked a flower crown, but she wasn't thinking it to be something like that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 02:33:33 )
She felt so completely nervous as she waited for him to respond to her crown. Maybe she shouldn't have gone with the roses. Her mother had told her they had conveyed friendship. Maybe it was too much to assume that they might have something akin to friendship. It seemed a bit silly now. Maybe that was why he was displeased. Sure she was suppose to hate him, and she was just a servant to him. As she watched him for a hint of displease she had to wonder why he was flushing red. Was he maybe feeling to warm? Did gods even feel the world temperature?

" It is no good? My mother said that roses represented friendships, and the bellflowers are used to express thankfulness. I know that's its weird to assume we might be somewhat friends, but I don't think you are completely horrible anymore. I understand a little more where you are coming from..I..." She spoke in a rush, her own face heating up. She looked mortified. Had she gone to far to presume, that they could be friends? She knew that she was a lowly human, and this might offend him. But the flowers, were lovely and it seemed harmless.

Plus not everyone gave flowers just to convey a meaning. She thought they were pretty, so why did he seem speechless. Or maybe he was trying to figure out how to tell her, how it was terrible. Maybe he didn't like the colors? Maybe that's why he looked so sick. Had she committed a grave offense, by thinking that they could be friends. She gripped the crown a little tightly. She was about to toss the crown aside and beg him for forgiveness, when he finally spoke. She let out a breath of air she didn't realize she had been holding. So he didn't seem to hate it. Then why had he been so quiet? Maybe he had just been caught up in his music. He was the god of music after all. That made sense.

When he nodded and slowly bowed his head, she carefully leaned forwarded and placed the crown on his head. "It's just as a thought, it looks stunning on you. I was wondering, did you ask the temple to plant these flowers?" She leaned back after the crown was on him. He already looked so handsome without it, but the crown just made him stand out even more. He was site worth worship, and she wasn't even thinking that because he was a god. " It's not to small is it? I've only ever made crowns for my parents, I wasn't sure I got the size right." She was babbling.

But she didn't know what to do or say now. She had admitted another secret to him, the whole I don't really hate you. Granted she didn't say how much it bothered her, that she was in a sense falling for him. Expect she wasn't, because it was friendship. Just because she thought he was handsome and her heart skipped a few beats it didn't mean anything. That was normal, he was a god, of course he was handsome. It was nothing that serious, she wasn't falling for him romantically. She just didn't find him so horrible to be around anymore. That's all.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 04:30:15 )
Well that had gone over better than she had thought. She has basically admitted to seeing him as a friend, and he hadn't started shouting. She had expected something along the lines of, what god would ever be friends with a human, I only haven't killed you because you are useful. Dorothea was glad to have her expectations shattered. It was rather nice. She was pleased when she sat up and beamed with pride after she placed the crown. Oh it seemed that he didn't think the wrong was badly done. It was a good sign, and well he did look rather fetching with the crown. 'I knew those colors would go best with his skin'

While Aristide was concerned that she was offering him her flesh, she had no idea that's what she had done. Her mother had told her years ago, that roses were a sign of friendship. Of course the poor girl had forgotten that it was yellow roses her mother had said that amount. She never thought that the other colors might mean something else. She frowned slightly in concern, when she noticed him starting to shake. He was a god so he shouldn't be sick or cold. She scratch her head in confusion. Then it dawned her. " Oh! Did I pick to many flowers, which is causing you pain because you can feel everything in your lands?" It would make sense, he had known the moment she had struck that deer, so it was logical to think he might feel pain if the flowers were picked. She looked very concerned that she hadn't stop to think that could hurt him. She had been thoughtless, when she wanted to do something nice for him.

As he admitted that he didn't find humans so horrible anymore, she stared at him in awe. It was like she was seeing him for the first time. That the real man, behind all the angry and frustration was starting to shine. "You've taught me so much as well." She whispered, so he could hear by keeping the moment from breaking. She didn't know what to say when he said he guess this is what it felt like. She wasn't sure what he was talking about, but something told her he was speaking more to himself.

When he mentioned who might have added the roses, she frowned slightly. If his first theory was correct, then Amarus had them planted as a cruel joke. Wasn't he suppose to be a god of love, and what did roses have to do with love? " But don't roses mean friendship? I think it's more likely the priests did it. You know how priests are always falling over themselves to impress their god or goddess. I say it's them trying to show how close they want to be with you. It's the same with the statues." She had to admit there were many statues of him without clothing. So many that her mother didn't like her going to those parts of the temple. Something about not wanting her to be tempted by the male form.

She smiled shyly as he thanked her for the crown. It was a small gesture, but she was glad it had gone over well. As he started to play his harp again, she closed her eyes and let the music wash over her. She hadn't plan to start singing, especially as his song was unknown, but before she knew it she was singing aloud. Her song was over longing and budding feelings. She was unaware of what she was singing, it more of a trance, where through his song she was expressing her emotions. It was almost if his godly gifts were taking effect on her.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 01:08:44 )
When he confirmed that yes he felt everything in the land, she felt guilty. So the shaking was because of what she had been doing. It was probably worse when he was down here. She should have considered it, but if he hadn't wanted her to pick flowers, he shouldn't have agreed to accept the a crown from her. "Oh I see... Of course the time she wanted to do something nice for him without him asking her to, she had gone and messed it up.

She smiled when he confirmed that rose meant friendship. It was going over her head, that he seemed to be placating her. As if maybe roses meant something else, but he knew it was best she didn't know. Well at least that had gone over well and she didn't have to dwell on it. It seemed that the awkwardness from earlier was gone. She was even surprised that he had admitted that he didn't think humans were as bad now. So they were friends, and that was great and it wasn't anything else. Even if her heart like to leap ever now and then. It just must be a side effect the gods have on humans.

As she sang along with his playing, she could feel a sort of intimate connection between the two of them. It was almost as if there was something more than just friendship between them, that allowed them to be in sync like that. It was a thought that might be worth exploring, but that would be something she'd have to do alone. Now not the time for such thoughts. She rather focus and put her heart into the song. When the song ended she didn't speak letting the silence fall between them. She opened her eyes and let out a soft breath.

When he spoke, she turned towards him, and their eyes met. Like before she felt that something was different between them. Some unspoken bond laid between them, but she didn't know what it might mean. It was almost like a spell. She returned him smile when he smiled. She wonder what he might want to do next. The day hadn't ended yet, but it was getting close. When he told her it might be time for her to return to her family, she glanced up at the sky to see the sun was starting to set. "Oh, right. I had fun as well. I'll see you tomorrow then?" As much as she hated him bossing her around, she didn't want their daily meetings to end. Yet when he had spoke about it being time for her to go he hadn't handed over his harp.

She wouldn't admit it out loud, but she was worried that he might not want to see her anymore. Maybe after what she had told him today, he wouldn't want to see her anymore. Maybe he would think she was getting attached, and had lost her fire. She felt so concerned that he might be tired of her. Logically she knew that eventually he would tired of her, and stop coming and seeing her. He was a god, who lived forever she knew this couldn't last. But she didn't want to let this go. She stood up slowly, and shifted slightly in place. She looked back at him nervously as she waited for him to speak.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 04:12:53 )
She waited with baited breath for him to say something. It felt like eons before has passed before he finally stood up. She resisted the urge to fidget as he stared down at his harp. Was he deciding on the fly if he wanted to keep doing this? However what felt like years for her was really few moments of time. When he handed the harp over to her, she couldn't help but cradle it gently against her chest. She knew that since it was precious to him, she would do anything to keep it safe. "Of course, I won't let anything happen to it."

While she knew she'd get to see him tomorrow part of her was disappointed that they had to part. They had spent most of the day together, and she still didn't want to go home yet. It was strange and she frowned slightly at the feeling. As she looked back at him a smile tugged at her lips. She nodded in agreement when he spoke again. As he started to ascend, she started to walk off, but did keep glancing back at him. Before he was completely gone, she stopped and shouted up at him. "Have a good night Aristide" She wasn't sure why she had felt the need to shout up to him before he had left.

With a steady pounding in her heart, and her nerves in a jumble she hurried off. She had to get home. Dorothea was dreading running into her parents, as she knew they would be upset. But after she showed them the wheat and made bread tonight, her parents couldn't be mad. They just wouldn't understand that waiting to meet some suitor, when she could spend the afternoon with Aristide. No one could compare to him, and she wasn't just thinking that because he was a god.

Dorothea got home before the last light faded from the sky. She felt so giddy from the days events, that when she spotted just her mother waiting to ambush her, she didn't even care. "Young lady, this behavior of yours needs to stop. You need to be here to meet this suitor, your games are making him very angry." Her mother spoke with an unconcealed worry in her voice. Dorothea rolled her eyes, and made sure to keep Aristide's harp from her mother's site. "Mother, I do not have time to meet suitors, I am doing work with the temple. See they've even gifted me with wheat today" She reached into her pocket with one hand and showed her mother the wheat.

Her Mother's frown deepened, and Dorothea didn't noticed how scared her mother look. "Have you pledged yourself to the temple? I told you, that was not the life for you. You are meant to be wedded, to be a wife. That is your purpose my daughter" Her mother was shouting now. Dorothea was annoyed, here was another person demanding that she live the life they wanted her to. She stomped past her mother, and went to her room to put Aristide's harp away. Her mother shouted after her"Dorothea, I am not done speaking to you!"

Dorothea stomped back out and stood in front of her mother. She had her hands on her hips, and she narrowed her eyes at her mother. " I have not joined the temple, they are simply allowed me the chance to help with some duties for food. You know that thing there isn't enough of? I don't understand why you are so angry that I may be at Aristide's temple. Mother didn't you and father want me to believe in the gods, and now you are mad that I have re-found my faith? There is plenty of time for me to be a wife. I'm not talking about this anymore. She walked away from her mother, to the other side of the room. She grabbed the grinding bowl and mortar and started working on making bread. It would take her hours, and then she would get to sleep, but there would be food that could last for a few days.

Something that was all thanks to Aristide. He didn't have to give her more food, he had feed her grapes. Yet he had been kinder, and it made her feel warm. She couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. If only the night would go faster.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 21:36:28 )
It had in fact taken hours for Dorothea to make bread. She had made the bread in silence because she was still very angry with her mother. Her father had arrived shortly after her argument with her mother, and also kept sending her strange looks. She could hear the two of them whispering about her, but chose to ingore them. " She's acting weird, and seems to be glowing, you say she claims to be going to the temple? Do you think she's fallen in love with one of priests?" He father asked her mother.

Dorothea had bristled at the thought, she wasn't in love. Sure she respected Aristide, felt a bond with him and yes was attached to him in a way. But that didn't mean love, they were friends, she was fond of him in a way that she had been for her friends. It just happened that this fondness had run a bit deeper than any like it before. It wasn't even because he was a god, if he had just been a normal human, like a farmer or a fishermen she felt like she would still feel this way about it. It didn't matter who he was, she cared for him. Because if it had matter who he was, she wouldn't care for him as a god. Gods lived forever, they followed their whims and tossed aside anything they didn't want anymore.

There was no safety or assurance that he would stay around, as he was a god and she was a human. There would be an ending for them, and she didn't care about any of that. Or the fact that he could give her food on a whim, she was starting to like him before he did any of that. Though her parents were wrong, it wasn't love it was just deep affection for a true friend. Well okay she could admit that she was attracted to him, and care for him, but she didn't think it was love and if it was love, she just wouldn't say it out loud. No chance, no way, she won't say she was in love.

Once the bread was made, she left it to cool over night, planning to have some as her morning meal. When she awoke at the morning first light, she was out of bed quickly. She has rushed to where she kept her clothing and was sorting through her outfits. She wouldn't admit it, but she put on her second best outfit, it was a light cream color, with gold bored around the bottom of the dress, and around her waist. Once dressed she grabbed a basket and place the harp in it, as well as some wrapped bread pieces. She couldn't expect him to keep feeding her all the time. As she had a few pieces of bread, she left carrying the basket.

She was excited that she was going to see him, and had a bit of a bounce in her step. She thought that today setting, might be somewhere a bit lovelier. When she reached the forest it took her some time to find the perfect spot. When she had come across a small waterfall from a higher rock formation, that spilled into a round like pound she knew she had found the perfect spot. It was lovely, and offered very nice sight to enjoy.

She walked over to the water and stared down at her reflection. She set the basket down on the ground next to her feet, and brushed her hands down over her clothing trying to straight it out. She adjusted her hair slightly, and started to flush when she realized she was trying to make sure she looked perfect for him. 'Oh...this runs deeper than I thought" She let out a small sight and stepped away from the pond's edge. She reached down and carefully picked up his harp, before plucking a string to summon her friend from the heavens.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 23:22:14 )
Just like the days before the moment her finger left the string and the note rang out, he appeared. As she watched him descend from the sky, she had to resist the urge to call out to him. She didn't need to look the fool in front of him. At least more than she was already doing. When he landed and push a stray strand of her hair behind her eye. "Good Morning" She beamed at him brightly.

She titled her head slightly to the side as he called her name. Her name on his lips made her feel a little giddy. "Um yes?" Was he about to ask her for a song, or ask her of something? She was curious what actives the two of them would get up to today. When he told her that he liked her hair today, she was pleased. Okay so she had tired a little to look her best for him, she wasn't going to go to crazy doing that. "Thank you." When he told her that she looked beautiful even without the fancy dress, she felt a little disappointed. Oh, right, he had told her that. Geez, she had to wonder what she was doing. She knew that, she couldn't say her mother forced her into the dress, that would just ring hollow. "Ah yes, you have, thank you." She tried her best to keep the disappointment our of her tone.

Of course her second best dress wouldn't impress him, he was a god. He probably saw all sorts of beautiful things ever day, and her she was trying to impress him. Why was she trying to do that, friends don't do that. She had promised her self she wouldn't admit her feelings out loud, but at the rate she was going a play would more subtle. As he started to speak to his harp, she quickly handed it over. She knew it must be hard on him to be apart from his treasured harp for so long. As the night did run for so long.

When he started to fret over the basket, she huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes. "Don't fret, I'm human, and I need to eat, the basket has some of my bread I made yesterday, and I also carried your harp in it. I can't carry both, hence the basket. I know you didn't give the wheat to get something back. But I didn't want to assume you'd keep giving me food, as I felt that would be taking advantage of you, so I brought my own lunch." She was rushing to explain, but she didn't want to offend him. He seemed to be constantly trying to reassure her that his kindness yesterday wasn't an attempt to get something out of her. He was completely different from the man who had offered her all she needed if she pleased him. It was truly stunning to see who he really was, under all his resentment of humans.

With that explanation, out of the way she wanted to move on from the subject. "So what would you like to do today? More singing, stories?]"

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 01:48:08 )
Other humans might find his attached to the harp odd, but she found it endearing. It would be hard to imagine him without the harp, and well even humans had attachment to items precious to them. It wasn't something usual, but was mostly seen in children. As he spent time admiring his harp, she moved back closer to the water bank. She was glad she had found this place, it was so serene, and seemed completed untouched by humans.

She wanted to sigh when he said it was his job to take care of her. She knew she could point out the irony of his statement, but felt that was a subject best not touch. She turned towards him and her eyes scanned his face to make sure he wasn't lying. He had caught her off guard with saying that he respected her. She was completed touched by that. While it would be easy to accept that, and anything he gave her, it still didn't feel fully right. She stepped closer to him, and placed a hand gently on his shoulder. " While I am truly touched to hear that, I also respect you. I know it's your job to take care of all of us humans, but I also know that is draining. So I don't want to always expect you to feed or take care of me, because I feel that would be disrespecting you as as your own being. Purpose or no purpose, you matter to.[b]" She wasn't going to constantly try to repay his gifts, but she could make the best use of his gifts. He may like or want to care for her now, but if she just started to expect him to do it all, she knew he'd find it draining again.

He has said he respected her, which meant that he also like the parts of her that knew to care for herself. "[b] I'm just saying, that I want to make the best use of any gift you bestow, and not just take it for granted. I don't want to treat you, like ever other human has. It's not fair.
" She rushed to explain her thinking. He might tell her she was being silly, or overthinking the whole thing. She removed her hand from his shoulder, and turned back to the water as her face was starting to flush.

There she was trying to explain her thinking, and just not shutting her trap. She was worried she might offend him. She was trying to explain that she care about him as a person, not as a god who could do something for her. That while he had ordered her here at first, she now wanted to see him. As the was running through her thoughts, she didn't hear him answer her questions. If she had she would have accepted the distraction and answered his questions with a fervor. She would have described the village in every detail, but she was focused on her internal struggle.

Almost as if someone from the heavens was whispering at her, she mind chimed in with, 'Just tell him that! It was like something had clicked, it might be close to a love confession, but he wouldn't know that. She whipped back around to look at him. Her eyes crossed met his. "Aristide...I.. well I just wanted you to know that I care about you as a person. I don't care if you are a god, human or whatever. I don't care what you could do for me, because I just like spending time with you, as you are." There she said it, and her heart was beating so loud, that she felt it was the only sound she could hear.

Oh heavens, oh heavens, what if he took that the wrong way. She just wanted him to understand that she respected him, not his status or abilities. Sure those things were impression, but they weren't want drew her to him. But now she was so embarrassed she had been way to honest, why had she been so honest.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 03:14:47 )
It seemed just as it had been time for her to make a confession, it was now his turn. Her brown eyes went wide in shock, when he apologized for being arrogant and causing pain to the village. He didn't see that apologizing to her, that admitting his mistakes showed that he was a better person than he thought he was. Bad people don't admit when they mess up. He may not have fixed everything in the village with a wave of his hand, but he was on his road to change. He had apologized. When had ever a god done that? Something told her that if she pointed this out, he wouldn't take it well. But she couldn't let him drown his self in this misery.

Before she could even said anything else he was saying that he wasn't a good person. If she thought about it, she wasn't sure if she could say out loud that she was willing to forgive him just yet. Yes he was changing, yes he was apologizing, but besides food for her and her family he hadn't made any changes yet. She wanted to scream at him, yes these things happened, but what was he going to do about it now. Was he going to wallow and not do anything. He may not be able to fix the past, but the future was not lost.

" The past is the past. Yes parts of it are bad, but there is still the future. Just as the day changes to night, so can anything." She spoke softly as if not spook him. She knew that if she told him it was okay, and she forgave him it would be hallow. But if he kept on his path of changing, it wouldn't be long before she could. It would be best if they let the topic end there. It was clear that he was getting upset. She nodded when he asked if they could move to music. Then realized he still had his back to her.

She mused over what she might sing for a moment, and then decided on a song her mother sang her in the youth. Back with Dorothea was an anxious child, and her mother would often find her in a panic. "Take a moment to think of just, Flexibility, love, and trust.." As she sang, she stepped into the water, enjoying the cooling sensation on her feet. As the edge wasn't so deep, only the ends of her dress got wet. To some the sight of her seeing there, might be considered magically, but all she was trying to do was ease his emotions. When she finished, she turned back to him. "Shall I keep singing?"

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:22:31 )
"Of course." She moved back a few steps and sat on the water's edge. She left her feet in the water enjoying the cooler temperature. "I agree, this place is lovely. I didn't know it was here until I stumbled on it by chance." She turned her gaze to him. She was worried, he seemed to be in a funk. He was upset and seemed gloomy. She didn't know what she could do to bring him out of it. It was one thing to realize you made a mistake, it was another to dwell on it.

It wasn't like he needed to forget it, but he instead needed to remember what he did, but focus on doing better. She knew this was new for him, so she wasn't trying to push him in any direction. This would be something he'd have to choose on his own. Still she couldn't help but worry, and her heart ached for him. She was unsure what to say, she felt tongue tied. She was racking her mind so much to figure out something to say that wouldn't make him feel worse. "Did you know that there is a giant statue of you, in the center of the village square. This statue different from the ones in the temple, because it's you and your harp, and it was done with you dressed."

She knew it was usual for statues of him to be "clothed", but this one had been made this way, because the artist wanted to show case Aristide and the beauty of his music. Not the beauty of his body. They wanted to place him in the heart of his town, so he could hear and see the lovely sights and noises made by people. Of course the square was the loudest part of town, so she wasn't sure of what sort of music it was. It would be nice if she could show it to him. But as far as she could tell Aristide didn't seemed to like to go about in disguise, like his Father Zeus did.

If he were to go into town as he was it would cause a ruckus. The few people left would swarm him and beg for his forgiveness and ask that he spare the town. Many had felt that the town's decline was because they had angered him. It was why there had been daily offerings. At one point the town had almost considered offering unwed woman to the god in a sacrifice to appease him. Thankfully someone had put a stop to that. She knew if he knew that his guilt would be worse, so she wouldn't tell him that. But if he disguised himself as one of his own priests, then he could enter the town under the guise of praying to himself. Which would be kinda of funny to see, a god praying to himself.

Dorothea also wanted the chance to show him where she had grown up. To point out where the festivals she told him had happened, to show him everything she had told him about. Well she couldn't just offer to take him there, what if he didn't want to go to her village. What if he saw that as her trying to rub his shortcomings in his face. When he called her name she snapped out of her thoughts. "Yes?"

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:55:41 )
She nodded when he said that he'd like to see the statue. She didn't realize he meant that he wanted to see it right now. When he suddenly stood and said for her to take him there, she was a bit taken back. She had figured he might want to avoid the village for the time being. She rose to her feet and reached down to retrieve her basket. The moment she was upright again he took her hand. She smiled at him. "Of course, I can take you there...Um but..you are pretty well known. I hate to ask, but it might be a good idea to pose as one of your priests? I hear your temple has pretty high standards, so you can get away with being handsome, but if you walk in looking as handsome and godly as you do right now, everyone will swarm you." She explained.

If he ever found the human voices in his head to be annoying, it would be a thousand time worst. It was probably why gods like Zeus would pretend to be someone else. It would also allow him to see everything with his own eyes, see who people really were. None of that pretending to be better than they were to impress him nonsense. " Well you have to decide if you want to do that, the village is still far away. Follow me?" With that she started walking at a decent pace. She didn't let go of his hand as she walked. She knew that in the village it would be best that she wasn't see holding hands with another man.

It would get back to her parents, and then they would insist she'd either marry him or another man. Did Aristide even let his priests marry? She knew that some gods did, and other gods expected their temple workers to stay virgins, aka not unbedded, but unwed. When he asked if they decorated his statues, she laughed in merriment. Oh yes, they did decorate his statue for every festival. "Oh, yes. One year the village got over jealous and, there was so many flowers, that it nearly covered your whole statue." That year everything had grown so much more than expected that they offered it to him.

As they walked she tried to recall other facts about the statue. She didn't know who had made it, as it had always been there. " Before the temple was completed the villagers use to make all offerings to you at this statue. Some still do, but most go to the temple now." Of course as she thought about statue, she was reminder of a memory from childhood. When she was a little girl no older than 5 summers, her mother had taken her to the market shops near the statues. Her mother had found her standing at the statue in awe, before she had proclaimed to her mother, that she would marry Aristide, because there was no one else as worthy as him. The memory alone was enough to make her blush to her roots. Oh she had forgotten about that memory.

" Back when the trade market was bigger, there were also lots of shops near by as well. They use to have the prettists fabrics. Also sometimes people who sit beneath the statue and play different musical instruments. Before the temple the statue was really the center of town, and worship. After the temple, those actives of music playing and such got moved there." She wanted him to know that it wasn't moved because of the temple decline, but more because it made sense to take place in his temple.

She paused in walking when they had reached the outskirts of town. She turned her head to look at him. "Once we walk out from these trees, we will be in town. So um..." She still hadn't let go of his hand, but knew she needed to. Plus she didn't know what he was planning to do.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 21:40:45 )
"Oh I see.." She smile reassuringly when he mention his mother. She wasn't sure why that would disappoint her. Wouldn't she want her son to learn more about humans, and start talking care of them? But she didn't want him to pretend to be one? Was his mother one of those goddess who always wanted to be worshiped? She was a goddess of finding purpose, perhaps she thought it was going against that to pretend to be anything else? Really it sounded stifling. Her parents attempts to marry her were annoying, but at least they were better than this.

On their walk she told him many a tales about the statue. She wanted to keep his attention on happier times. Yet at the edge of town, she was now nervously how he might take this whole visit. When he asked her to look away, she of course obligied. She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, before letting it go and stepping away. She turned his back to him, in order to give him the privacy he requested. "I've turned around." She didn't know how his transformation went, but it seemed to go quickly. She would admitted that she was curious what sort of face he might choose.

She turned when he spoke again to appraise his new face. It was odd, sure this form was nice looking. But it felt wrong, gone was his bright blue eyes and golden locks. The form he had chosen was the complete opposite of himself. "Different. It's not a bad form, many mothers would ask you to marry their daughters in this form. How do you feel? If it's too strange, I can make the tour shorter?" She didn't think he'd go through all this to just decided it wasn't worth going to visit. But she could just give him the highlight tour, if he didn't like being in a strange body. "Oh, um what should I call you? Just in case, we run into people?" Like her parents, she couldn't go oh mom um this is a priest. Her mother would ask many questions.

When he answered, she gave him a small smile. "Well, let me show you the village. First let's go with the Statue of Aristide. We just walk this path straight ahead and we will be in the center of the village." With that explanation out of the way, she lead him to the center of town. Now years ago, it would be bustling with people, and filled with loud shouts of people. Today the town was quieter, there were a few people who when the spotted Dorothea called out hello, but the town was more of a ghost town. It was eerie that a village once almost a city state was nearly void of life. There was some plant life still around, but the town wasn't a green and lush at it had been. The little steams through out the town, were also nearly dried up. The forest was green, lush and full of life and the town was barren, dry and shriveling up.

In the center of the barren town, stood a tall, looming, glorious statue of Aristide. It was the only thing in town that still seemed to shiny. It was obvious that the remaining villagers had been making sure to keep the statue clean, and well cared for. Even a few meager offerings laid at it's feet. "From here, if we go south, it leads to the main grounds used for festivals, the town leader house and council is west, the markets use to be in the east, and the north leads to where the docks are. Those would be the main landmarks of the town." Dorothea risked a glanced at him. She was worried how he might take the state of the town.

She had only ever told him the nice things about the town, besides the first time they had met. She knew that she couldn't shield him from the facts, but she didn't want to rub his face in it either. She cared to much for him to keep being cruel. She was also worried that her parents might ambush the two of them, and get the wrong idea. She cared greatly for him, maybe she might love him, or maybe could grow to love him. She wasn't sure, she didn't know what love was. She was fond, and wanted to take care of him as silly as that sounded. But she didn't want her parents to ruin this, by trying to marry her off to him. As if she was some plauge they needed to get rid of.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 23:37:38 )
"It works well." Though she didn't have the heart to tell him that she still hadn't seen a villager that handsome, even when the village had been lively. Though she had heard in places like Athens there were men who were handsome, like this human form. She nodded, yes he shouldn't stand out to much. Sure if there had been more younger women in the village, he might have to worry about that, but nowadays he did not. " Yes, you should blend in well." At least as well as a priest could blend in. She nodded when he said that he was fine. She guessed that maybe it didn't feel that different to be human. "Of course. Alexandros it is."

She didn't say much once they were in the heart of the village. What does one say to not make this situation sound as bad as it is. Because they both knew that this state was due to him. She didn't know how to say, well you have the chance to make a change. She really felt at a loss for words like this. She wasn't sure he was open to it. She frowned slightly, because she didn't know if she could leave this as it was.

She looked at him, noticing that he was avoiding looking at her. She sighed softly, "Of course follow me, its to the east. We have a bit of farm land, but mostly a decent house." She lead him along the empty path to her parents home. Many of the home around her parents had fallen in disarray. There wasn't people living in most of those homes any more. At her home, one could see that the land was not fertile and the few crops planted, were withering. Dorothea had never given up on planting, she just had less to plant. She paused at the start of the path to the door of her home. "Look, I just want you to know, that it's never to late. I know things look bad right now, but if you want it doesn't have to stay this way. If you fixate on the past, all you'll do is let the guilt eat you. I know it's not my place to say, but I just wanted you to know that it's never to late." She was afraid to look at him, because she was worried he might be offend by her words.

Before he could answer her questions, her parents appeared outside. "Dorothea is that you? Who is this? You are late, you know there is a guest we want you to me!" Her mother had crossed the yard to stand in front of the two of them. She was angry as she addressed her daughter. Dorothea vaguely noticed the older man standing next to her father. He didn't look impressed, but she didn't care. "Oh mother, this is Alexandros. He's a priest of Aristide's. He wanted to see the village. We really don't have time to stay and chat." Her mother gave her a stern look and crossed her arms. "Dorothea, have not taken enough of Priest's time. I am sure, he has duties he needs to deal with, instead of entertaining you. Excuse me sir, my daughter tends to be flighty, I am sorry that she has been wasting your time."

Dorothea was shocked and hurt. She didn't expect her mother to insult her like this. She was flightly? What because she didn't want to marry or meet some old fart. That she'd rather spend her time with Aristide. She didn't even know what to say, her own mother was insulting her to someone she cared about greatly. What if he thought what her mother said was true. Why was her mother trying to hard to marry her to that man. She didn't understand.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 01:00:08 )
Dorothea didn't expect Aristide to defend her when her mother decided to insult her. Really who would insult their child in front of a suitor they were trying to marry them too. When he spoke up, everyone's gaze turned to him. Dorothea stared at him in wonder, as she praised her. A blush appeared on her cheeks as he spoke. Her face turned a brighter shade of red when he grabbed her hand. To her parents it sounded as if this young priest had proclaimed his love for her. The older man next to her father looked pissed while her father looked a mix of sort and suspicions confirmed.

Dorothea smiled fondly at Aristide. "You are far to kind to me." She whispered in awe. Her attention was fully focused on him. At that moment she wished that the two of them were alone and not in front of her parents. Before anything else could be said, her mother's shrill voice cut through the moment. "Is that so? What are your intentions with my Daughter, this sounds far from innocent. Dorothea was mortified, was her mother really suggesting that she had been intimate with him. That she was willing to toss her self to any good looking man. Was her mother this daring to speak to a holy man like this. Even worse this he was actually a god.

"Mother!?! What is wrong with you!?" "Be quiet Dorothea, I am not speaking to you." Dorothea wasn't one to back down. She was the same woman who had dared to lecture a god, who had dare to trespass on scared lands. This was not something she was going to stand for. "[color=green] No mother, you have lost your mind. I have told you time and time again, I am helping at the temple. Today I was asked to help him become familiar with the town. For you to suggest such a thing, to a priest of things. You are lucky that Aristide himself isn't here to hear you disrespect his temple so. This matter is not up for discussion, and I will speak with you later." She spat out. How dare her parents disrespect him like that.

She turned back to Aristide. "[color=green]I think it's best we leave, there are still plenty of places within town, you'll need to see.
" She smiled at him sweetly, before leading him away. She was glad that he followed her lead, but was sure he was also angry. If he wanted to go back and smite her parents, she didn't think that she could stop them. She was unaware of what her so-called suitor doing after she had left. She didn't know that he was angry and currently fighting with her parents. He was demanding why on earth they had tired to sell him an unpure daughter, who was clearly romping with some novice priest.

When they were far away from her house, she paused in her walking and turned towards him. "I am so sorry you had to see all that. I know they really disrespected you. I am very sorry, I don't know why any idea of me and the temple makes them act like this."

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 02:20:40 )
Dorothea was really worried, she was afraid that not only was he upset with her parents that he'd be upset with her. When he simply had told her she was tired, she felt her stomach drop. Oh he was angry, she knew just it. "Of course." She felt sick. They had been getting close and understanding one another and her mother had ruined it. She just knew that he would never want to see her after today. She wasn't thinking logically, and didn't realize that he might not be mad at her but upset on her behalf.

She didn't speak as she led him through the town and out to the forest. Since there was less population here, there wouldn't be a busy body who'd run off and tell her parents that they saw their unwed daughter go off into the woods with a man. Once they were back in the sight of the forest she paused in her walking. She let go of his hand figuring that he'd want to take off his fake face. She didn't know what to do. Should she just chatter like she normally did? Should she be quiet? She thought maybe it would be best to say something. "What did you think of the statue?"

She really was hoping that he wasn't going to turn around tell her that she was angry with her and her kin and that he never wanted to see her again. What would she do then? Her parents thought the worst of her, and while that should have scared her, the idea she could never see him again was worst. "Do you want to do some singing? Or I can tell you more stories? Or I...um..er.." She was babbling and sounded like she was in a panic. She didn't want to lose these days with him. She knew that at some point he would no longer visit her.

That one day he would take his harp with him back to the heavens, and they would never see each other again. It would be the day her heart would break. She knew that, and she knew there was no avoiding that. But she didn't want that day to be now, there was more time they could spend together. Just then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. She was in love..with him..and he hadn't even had to change. She had fallen in love with him and she didn't care if he saw her that way. Just as long as he was happy and she could spend sometime with him was enough for her. Did everyone know that's how she felt? Did he know? Was he just entertaining her. Oh god, oh god, he'd think her the fool if he knew right? Her face was bright red, and her mouth felt dry. As long as she didn't admit it, it'd be okay. It'd be fine, nothing would change. He was probably going to leave anyways, so it was fine. She'd recover from this right? No, she wouldn't but humans were good at lying to themselves.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 00:29:21 )
Amidst her panic, she didn't notice that Aristide was approaching her slowly as if she was an animal that might be spooked. She blinked when she realized that she was now in his arms. As if her body had a mind of it's own, her arms wrapped around his back. She didn't know why he was hugging her but she didn't want this moment to end. Even if her heart was pounding at the speed of light. As he had pressed her face into his chest, she know knew that he smelled of Marigolds and sunshine. It was strange, but suited him. In the moment, she felt for the first time in forever that she was home.Which in hindsight, sounded completely crazy, but it was as if she had found where she belonged.

When he apologized for causing strife between her and her family, she was utterly confused. This was not his fault. It was her fault, even if she hadn't met him, she would have avoided this suitor her parents had chosen. "Aristide, there is nothing to forgive. This is not your fault. My parents have been angry at me for years, for avoiding any attempts at marrying me. This isn't something you cause, It sounds strange, but I've always known, the path they've tried to put me on isn't for me. " She felt very touched that he cared for her enough to explain that he didn't want to make her life harder. She pressed her cheek against his chest. "I don't fear you at all. I fear the day we no longer get to see each other." She mummered. She hope that he wouldn't question her on it. She wasn't really to explain why. He was the first person, human or god that she felt she could relate to.

If this moment could last forever, she'd be truly happy. When she said that they should sing, she nodded in agreement. She beamed brightly, when he said that he wanted to spend whatever time in this day left with her. Even if he couldn't see her face, his words and actions had calmed her. Even if she knew in this moment, she would never love anyone like she loved him. "[color=green][b]That would be wonderful. There is no one else in the world, I would want to spend a day with.
" She knew she was admitting a bit to much, but she didn't feel the need to hold back. When he let her go, she did the same and looked up at him as she step back slightly. She was beaming at him brightly and her face was a little flushed, but she not longer looked freaked out.

When he asked her to sing a song about love, her eyes widened a little. Did he know how she felt? Her face felt hot and sure was sure it was bright red. It might be redder than her own hair. He wanted her to sing about love, what song should she choose. "Of course. Just give me a second.. She placed her hand on her chin and looked deep in thought. She wanted to pick the perfect song. "[colore=green][b]One look, dark room meant just for you" As she sang she moved around. It was almost as if she dancing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 01:47:36 )
Dorothea didn't expect him to sing along with her. Normally he would play his harp, but when his voice joined hers she thought it was heavenly. Before she didn't really know what love was, but she knew now that it must be this. A feeling that she would give or do anything for him. That if she had to, she would gladly give her life for his. If it was in her power, she would do whatever she could to make him happy. Even if he wanted someone else, as long as it made him happy she'd make it pass. He had done what no one else had manged to do, he had won her heart and broken down her walls. She just knew that she'd never be the same.

As the song came to an end, she was standing on front of him once more. She was blushing, and titled her head shyly. She felt floaty when he told her that it was beautiful. She couldn't help but twist a strand of her hair nervously. When he asked her to spend this night with him, she was a bit caught off guard. She wasn't sure if he was saying her to lay with him. It was an idea she was more open to than when they first but, but their feelings were still new. She didn't think she was ready for that sort of step. She wasn't sure how to respond, but it seemed that now it was his turned to babble.

When he echoed her own thoughts of not wanting to part, and just to stay in this moment, she was torn. She wanted to stay with him, but she wasn't ready to give more yet. It was when he explained that he wasn't asking to bed her, but he just wanted to stay that she had her answer. She did not care if her parents would assume the worst. She didn't matter that it might ruin any future she could have. All she cared about in that moment was staying with him. That feeling intensified when he told her that she didn't have to feel obligated, that he wasn't asking her to be his servant. That he wanted to be her equal.

She stared at him in amazing, and reached out took his hand. "I understand. There is no place that I rather be tonight, than by your side. I'd like to stay with you tonight. I just think we might want to find a softer spot to stay?" She was beaming at him. She didn't expect them to bed, but she really didn't want to sleep on tree roots. There was bound to be a nicer clearing in the forest. Come what may, she didn't care what might happen, or what people might think. She squeezed his hand reassuringly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 03:18:43 )
She hummed in agreement when he agreed that they should go find a soft place to sit. She was making a mental inventory of what she would need. It tended to get cold a night, so she would either need a blanket or a fire. She a blanket wasn't an option she'd hope that a fire could be arranged. She would also need to eat some of the bread that she had brought with her. Then she could spend the night talking, laughing with her love. For now he seemed that he returned her feelings, and she couldn't be happier. She planned to stay up as late as she could.

She felt that they had walked for a good while, when they stumbled onto a nice meadow. This would work perfectly. She could already feel the night chill in the air. She was starting to shiver a little, but hoped he wouldn't notice. She didn't want to spoil the evening at all. As he sat, she set down the basket she had been carrying. She leaned over it and fetched out the bread. Her stomach while use to being empty was starting to grumble at her. While carrying her bread, she moved next to him and sat close. There was still some space between them, as she wasn't sure just how close she should get. She had never felt or been close with anyone like this before.

She didn't know how one acted with someone they cared for romantically. She had heard stories, but hearing stories and doing were two different things. When she looked up at the sky, to see the glorious sunset she had to agree with his assessment. "It is quiet lovely sunset. Do you get to see sunsets on Olympus?" As she waited for him to answer, she unwrapped a small bread roll and started to eat. She didn't make much noise as she ate. She didn't want him to feel like he needed to summon something, all she wanted to do was enjoy these moments with him.

Yet as the sun light fade, it would be harder for her to see him. He could probably see in the dark, but she could not. She frown slightly, but knew that seeing the stars with him would be amazing. Still it was getting cold. She shivered slightly, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to trouble him. "I've always wonder if you can see the stars in Olympus, do you get a closer look at constellations?" She knew that he didn't like to talk about his god life as much, but she felt simple questions like this might be okay. She had finished her roll and turned to smile at him. He looked so dazzling as the sunlight faded away. She would describe him to be the brightest thing on this earth, and felt that's how it always should be.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.