Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion New Orbs Soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/19 16:25:12 )

Just FYI we are getting the new orbs very soon. August 25th. So make sure you get the items and extras you want before then.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/19 17:16:51 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I am so excited for new orbs. I already bought a spare of each one of the summer ones to sell at a later date xD

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/19 17:29:26 )

@Spider: Me too!
And good idea on buying spares. I'm going to do that now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/19 21:35:32 )
@Totalanimefan: And how do you know this??

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/19 22:45:13 )

@Wildfire: It's always the same dates every year and it was in the last announcement at the bottom lolol
I just post these threads because it's a good reminder for people.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 12:51:05 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - yeah, I get all that. I was just wondering because it seems that Staff has been rather quiet lately...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 15:20:49 )
I'm hella excited for the orbs. I wonder what the theme will be?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 19:16:23 )

@KDA Drew: doesn’t it?! Also tell the other staff to hang with us more. It seems like they have been super busy all summer.
@Wildfire: I totally agree with you. I wish we had an update.
@Aisukohi: oh I didn’t even think of that. I never get my way but I always think about having the theme one year just be whatever the season is. Like this fall one should be fall themed. I think they did that for the winter 18 orbs and they are popular.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 23:14:35 )
@Totalanimefan: A fall theme would be pretty cute. :) Just as long as they don't look like mostly commons. This is why I didn't care for the orbs that were themed for the decades. Too many poses looked like stuff you could get from a commons shop. No shade on the creators and staff--just wasn't what I expected for donation-type items.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 01:58:04 )

@Aisukohi: it’s ok that you thought that. I agree that lately all of the items look great and not common-like at all. What theme would you like to see next?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 02:39:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmm, tough to think of a cohesive theme. I can think of individual items/ideas, but a theme? Maybe popular fairytales, if that doesn't infringe on copyright and whatnot. Another fun idea might be flower/plant costumes. Not talking about splashing roses on a dress, but like using the petals for the skirt, for example. Ha, maybe like a cowboy-punk type outfit where it's inspired by a cactus, so spikes everywhere! xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 02:40:48 )

@Aisukohi: those are all good ideas! Put those in the item suggestion thread.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 02:47:07 )
@Totalanimefan: lol I forget that thread exists, so will do, and thank you!

Kinda wish we had a preview of these orb items like they used to do in the community discussion. Those were always fun to guess!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 03:17:20 )

@Aisukohi: I miss the community discussions! They were always so much fun. Not just cause of the awesome previews and updates but it was also fun hanging out with everyone in real time. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 03:25:21 )
@Totalanimefan: My dumb butt always forgot about the discussions until it was too late, otherwise I would have loved to attend at least one. xD If and when they plan another, I'll have to set a reminder to try to attend!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 05:04:16 )

@Aisukohi: Do you have a discord? That's where they normally are and then after they upload the recording to YouTube.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 22:51:42 )
@Totalanimefan: I do have a discord, though it's been ages since I used it and I'm not sure I remember the login info lol. Not that I mind making a new one if needed.

Koneko, nice avi!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 03:31:58 )

@koneko: I’m excited too and have faith they will be on time. ^^
@Aisukohi: next time they announce a new discussion you should figure out your log in or make a new account. It would be fun to have your there ^^

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 20:40:47 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Yeah sweats I'm glad I nabbed some yesterday, and seeing the deadline definitely lit a fire under my butt! c':

Can't wait to see what they have in store for the next batch! :D

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 23:01:12 )

@Vii: Good. That's why I make posts like these. It's so easy to forgot when the new orbs are coming out lol.
I can't believe we only have to wait one more day. I wonder what they are going to look like! ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.