Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Cuphead

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 00:53:02 )
Okay so I bought the game and gosh I love it soooo much Beppi the Clown is my new cartoon crush lol!

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:51:31 )

I bought it for the girlfran as a birthday present and then for myself because he mentioned co-op mode. Turns out it's not online co-op mode. xD I should have looked into that myself before taking the plunge.!
I think it's popular enough that they'll make an online co-op mode option eventually.
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 13:19:54 )
I hope they do, but sadly I'm not going to get my hopes up. ;w;

I AM going to keep doing everything I can to 100% this game, though. I don't think I have it in me to S-rank EVERYTHING, but I am only two achievements away from completing the game otherwise! <3 Just gotta beat the second to last boss without getting hit, then finish everything else on Expert mode.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:52:29 )
It looks like a fun game. Might buy it depending on how much it costs.
Blew 70 bucks on the deluxe version of Battle Front- Might not have the spare cash laying about to buy another 50+ game tho. Especially if there's no multiplayer, then there's no worries the game will stop being playable.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 12:50:42 )
@heavy: It's $20! And it has local multiplayer, but sadly no online. It's too precise and I don't think the netcode would ever be 100% right.

I tried the local co-op earlier today and hot dang it's great. This whole game. My only complaint is that I'm nearly totally done with it. </3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 23:14:22 )
@Addy: sweet. Then I will for sure be getting this game! Got some free time today.
Is local multiplayer by city that you live in? I don't think I've played a game like that (recently).

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:10:56 )
@heavy: Local multiplayer as in "they gotta be on the same room on the same machine" ;w; sorry for the confusion. Local usually means bring your friends over!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.