Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Goood Morning

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 17:49:58 )
It is a lovely Saturday morning! Just got to make it one.

Anyways thankful to be in a spot with wifi cause no data and volunteering for another 4 hours with not much action going on at the moment. So need something to pass time!
Though can't rely on phone because don't want to drain battery. Dx

How are you all?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 19:58:18 )
Begrudgingly headed into work soon. Can't believe my morning hour of leisure has already passed. xD Need to have some breakfast, kind of want cereal but also kind of don't.. x_x should eat some of the leftovers from last night so I'll be more satisfied but I just don't have a taste for anything. c':

At least you found a wi-fi spot to help keep you entertained, though.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:03:25 )
It's actually 10pm for me now, so it's an okay Saturday evening. Got to watch Kingsman Golden Circle a while ago and I enjoyed it (though some parts were really brutal). It was quite relevant considering that we're the country that's trying to win a drug war but horribly failing haha.

Uhhh bad because period pains lol. Wifi is always good to keep you distracted :3

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:12:38 )
Oh work on a Saturday. I don't miss working weekends for sure.
But about 2 more hours left for me

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:25:49 )
I always work weekends, but it's worth it since I get 3 days off every week. c':
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:27:40 )
Well that's awesome possum! An advantage for you :bernard_happy:

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 22:22:49 )
wooo wifi.
i got to sleep in, so that's good.
but we have work to do later. gonna pick up a trailer and some old equipment from bf's work they are selling him
; u;

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:55:14 )
I just woke up but am doing well. Considering making coffee soon to help me start the day.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:58:22 )
I woke up about an hour ago. Walked the dog, played Pokemon Go for a little while, then got my husband and I breakfast. Now I'm watching an anime called Gamers!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:09:57 )
Morning or should I say evening? It's 9pm here right now. I got up super early with every intention to get some stuff done around the house ... turns out that didn't happen :vanora_xd: but at least I cooked dinner so that counts right?

@Totalanimefan: I haven't played Pokemon Go in ages! We used to stake out by the gyms for ages to try and keep our team in! I might go re-download it if my phone has enough memory haha

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:14:12 )
@Kitten: You should because there is an in-game event going on! Double stardust and three times exp for new dex entries. Oh and really good Pokemon and coming from eggs right now! I've been Lapras, and Snorlax from eggs this event plus good gen II Pokemon

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:20:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh I think you might have tempted me. I think I only stopped because we don't have a great deal of stops or gyms nearby so it's less walking around and more sitting by the stops and waiting haha. I'll have to see if that's changed too!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:24:10 )
@Kitten: Yeah it's really good right now. Also they have added a few stops to the game and will be adding more in the future. It just takes a long time.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:30:59 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds perfect! I think it's about time I kickstarted my morning walks again anyway!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:46:55 )
@Kitten: Yes. I use it all the time to get myself to go for walks.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:13:02 )
Woopp i made it. But still tired. I even took a 2 hour nap

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.