Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Merica Day!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:38:25 )
Happy 4th of July my fellow americans~

Is this just an elaborate way to show off my 4th of july avi? Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t //ninja

Anyone doing anything fun? I would normally got to a backyard BBQ but I don’t know anyone this year xD home cook out food for me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:44:13 )
Came here to say that I indeed do love your 'MURICA avi. xD

Gonna attempt to cook out and maybe do fireworks at my parents' if the weather holds up. Right now it's raining, but not sure if it'll stay that way. I'm not upset if we can't do either of those things, because either way we'll have food at least.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:51:10 )
@Aisukohi: the food was always my favorite part xD and maybe a fireworks show lol where we used to live on the west coast we were by an airport and they’d usually have an airshow with fighter jets and fireworks and stuff and being so close we could just sit in our driveway and see it xD so that was cool lol

Hope your meal is wonderful! Have any cute holiday outfits for the kiddo? xD

Oh and thanks! I’m super proud of the murica avi xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 01:22:27 )
Happy 4th!
Go Vegan Discord

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 01:30:59 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I went to visit my dad and uncle/aunt and had some hamburgers and hot dogs now I'm home dying my hair because in the two hour drive i decided that I needed to have orange hair

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 03:45:56 )

I got some pizza and then walked to a park with a picnic blanket. We watched the sunset and then the capitol fireworks show started and it was so amazing! I'm totally picking that park again next year!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 05:18:52 )

I love your avatar, it’s so quirky and creative! :)

I spent most of the day with my boyfriend and his family. He’s half Korean, so my visit started off with us drinking soju on the porch while watching their dog roam the yard. Then his dad grilled while his mom prepared dessert and side dishes. While they were doing that, me, my boyfriend, and his brother played catch outside with their baseball and gloves.

I didn’t get to properly see fireworks today, aside from the two I saw on my way home.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.