Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Strip Club. [Same management! New passion!]

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 21:49:37 )
@star2000shadow: I think I am gonna get some thing to drink and bother people for lunch I think

@LupaPrinceRomulus: That is good that it isn't too bad. I do hope it gets better for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 00:26:08 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Dread Pirate: food is always good 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 12:20:01 )
@dread pirate:
@star2000shadow:

Same here, folks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 17:34:17 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: Hello Rom, how goes? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 22:45:35 )
@star2000shadow: Weather heat wave is making my sleeping patterns go wonky.
More than usual.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 00:42:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: yeah we've had that going on here, today we're getting hit by a lotta rain 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 01:22:02 )
@star2000shadow: Washington State can be nuts at times.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 04:40:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: hm I'm in wisconsin 'nods' the cheese capital of the world lol <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 03:47:03 )
@star2000shadow: Here's hoping they got Goat Cheese over there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 19:50:15 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: 'shrugs' I don't know..maybe? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:30:56 )
@star2000shadow: Looking forward to it, really.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 16:34:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: haha, fun fun. not that stuffs traveling fast any more what with the pandemic going on and all. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 06:40:57 )
@star2000shadow: Yet the Board of Education in their ever-so infinite omnipotent wisdom, saw fit to Open U.S Public educated schools rather than keep them closed for the rest of 2020.

Which...leads to a lot of implications.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 14:16:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: what that their idiots, i mean some of the schools will have precautions b ut with them pushing, most of them won't, such as the poorer schools..and all i can think is 'well if they wanted this to die out they'v ejust made sure it won't' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:45:41 )
@star2000shadow: I'd note that the current Board of Education is riddled in treacherous backstabbing and encourages that kind of bull$hit around these parts, but that's called 'stating the obvious' really.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 18:45:50 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
LupaPrinceRomulus:
@star2000shadow: I'd note that the current Board of Education is riddled in treacherous backstabbing and encourages that kind of bull$hit around these parts, but that's called 'stating the obvious' really.

I hear you there, i don't even go to school anymore and im worried about the kids that's just a breeding ground of infection right there. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:09:12 )
@star2000shadow: Infection of all kinds, the Coronavirus and Indoctrination-induced stupidity are two of the strongest kinds going on, right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:18:38 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: True, not to mention a certain idiotic president. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 13:24:55 )

Hi strip club! It's a half day for my kiddos. I'm exhausted xD zoom calls start in half an hour so wanted to say hi before I got into it.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — King Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 22:23:23 )
@Shadami: HI HI HI!
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.