Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Time for my bi-yearly check-in to Voltra

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 00:26:08 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Hey all, still alive!

Life is busy but actually going very well for the most part! My new job is great, the high school I teach at and my coworkers are perfect, well not perfect but literally it is the ideal environment for me! Teaching during this year has been a lot but we are making it through. Just recently got a job as a summer youth development professional with the boys and girls club working mostly with 4th and 5th graders. Mentally, we are slowly getting there. I have regularly been seeing a therapist and psych and that is great <3

I mostly live on FlightRising so that is why I am not here too often but I miss the folks here and hope everyone is well!

How are you doing? How is life? How are your pets? Feel free to drop a pet pic for those good vibes~

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 00:37:20 )
@kaichoukai: Hello! I don't remember if we've talked before but if not, nice to meet you :3 That's wonderful that you're in the perfect job for you! It's wonderful when you're able to enjoy what you do~

I love FlightRising o3o I kinda forget to check it now since I'm mostly doing things for Voltra xD but if you wanna add me lemme know :3

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 01:03:56 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Ruby: Yeah! Feel free to add me on here and FR! My FR link is on my profile here lol

I also do not think we have talked! Nice to meet you too <3 I agree, I went into the teaching field because it was something I wanted to do.

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 01:35:19 )
@kaichoukai: Okay I'll go add you! :D My dragons, they be all but dead xD I have so many and I keep forgetting to get them food D: all my treasure goes to event skins rofl

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 02:04:56 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Ruby omg it is okayNSODFHOSHF mine are nicely fed but I am way too obsessed and involved with FR........

But thank you for adding me! And saying hello :D It feels nice to talk to people here again <3 though I am bound to disappear again lol

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 03:27:21 )
@kaichoukai: Haha yeah when I was on there every day I made sure to keep them fed x3 now I'm like I have no will to play games or the coliseum to get more food xD my bf sends me food every now and then xD and I make sure to get the event familiars o3o I still love my dragons I just don't have the time xD

No problem! You mentioned dragons and I was so in xD
It's okay if you disappear, I've gone on hiatus lots of times on sites lol and I know where to find you now too :3
Cute avi btw!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 04:11:53 )

@kaichoukai: yeah it’s nice to see you. I’ve been about as ok as one can be during these times. I have an appointment for my shot on Sunday.

You should try and stick around for the whole event the items are super cute and the daily chapters are nice.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 23:09:28 )

wow i didnt see u made a thread

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 23:21:40 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Ruby: lol ya I try to get all the event stuff unless I'm busy or lazy kdhdjd the waterfest stuff is nice! It is also almost my one year on flightrising and my first nature festival! Which is my home flight <3

Thank you for the compliment on my avi ;; I try orz but it is a struggle sometimes bc im picky with matching colors... dkvdjdvd

@totalanimefan: Hi Total!!! Exciting! Happy to hear about your vaccine! I got my second one a few weeks back since I'm an educator. Be careful sometimes the side effects are a doozy.

Yes I love the colors and asthetics! I gotta get them all... the story is cute too and the art per usual <3

@pachi: I try to make one every time I manifest from a deep hiatus so I can get chatty before poofing for another 5 months lolol

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 23:22:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I don't think we've ever talked before but super happy to hear how things are going for you.

I think i've mostly been okay.
Mostly been working on art and playing genshin impact lol.

Recently had to overall stop talking in a lot of my discords cause i was starting to feel really stressed with socializing
when i dont have much going on for me and it was starting to feel disassociation a lot more powerfully.

tho i recently got a new tablet and began finishing a study i've wanted to finish for months
so that has been super great and improving my workflow.

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/27 00:00:50 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Moodyb: I do not think we have either but it is nice to talk to you <3 lol I get that needing breaks from socializing... tho for me it is hard to talk in like forums and stuff after I have a long day at work where I talk to people the entire day with no breaks...

I am happy to hear about your tablet though! That is great! Lol a bunch of my students play Genshin, I tried it but it wasn't for me djhgoihdf

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/27 00:54:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@kaichoukai: yeah. when i socialize on other places outside of voltra and close friends
i start feeling bad about myself and then it just makes me feel miserable lol.
so i have to cut down on it.

Yeah it's been great. slowly getting more used to it since i recently got it on friday.

Thats okay. Genshin is not for everyone.
im usually big on games similar to genshin lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.