Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Indecent Exposure

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 05:27:58 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"Take your pick." Rose said after a moment or two.

"There is some of that, that is hard to find, and absolutely delectable." She continued as she leaned over the island.

"It's something that you can't get easily, so maybe you'd like to try."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 05:51:26 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Virgil was quiet for a moment, before he acquired a smooth and confident expression, strolling over towards her.

"Most certainly." he responded.

"I never turn down something exotic." he told her.

"Or someONE." he added, looking right into her eyes now.

"Let's make this a nice to remember, shall we?" he asked.

"After all, what's life without a little adventure, eh?"

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 05:53:30 )

The ring he was looking for with Ally was evident with Rose, and quite evident at that.

"Sounds about right." She said with a light laugh.

"Let's have a night of adventure. I'm home alone, no roommates or anything." She added as she met him in the middle.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 06:14:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...excellent." he responded.

And they did start to have a night. They had several different alcohols, indulged in some sweet treats... mostly chocolate... and by the end of their drinking and snacking, they were starting to get VERY close to each other.

And quite... handsy.

At that point, Virgil just fully unbuttoned his shirt, and leaned back against the end of the sofa they were on.

"Enough of the previews." he said.

"Shall we advance to the... feature presentation?" he suggested.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 06:19:34 )

Rose was certainly agreeable with that, and just as she was about to get to her feet to do as needed, she froze.

"get out." her voice was dark as she sat there, not looking at him. She sounded not Aly different as well.

"Get the fuck out before I get my Archangel friend here to deal with your sorry ass."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:26:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Virgil froze as well when he heard that distinct tone change, and the venom to it... and the threat scared him to his core as well. He wondered if that was a legit threat, but considering it was said specifically, he didn't want to test it.

He then sighed a little, and shook his head.

"Well." he said.

"You don't have to be so rude." he commented, getting up and making his way to where his shoes were. He then looked back at the one before him, and just shrugged his shoulders.

"A shame." he muttered.

"Things were getting fun." he finished, before he slipped through a portal of demonic mana.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:46:51 )

"Fucking demons." 'Rose' snarled before getting to their feet and over to a phone. They dialed a number before waiting.

"It's Cameron." They greeted once it was answered.

"A demon was trying to have his way with Rose. Don't know when anyone here is due in for work, but suffice to say, that ain't happening."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:47:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." there was silence on the other end for a moment, before 'Rose' heard a sigh.

"I see." he said.

"Anything distinct about them?" he asked.

"Pale. Long grey hair. Kinda lanky. Green eyes." was the response.

"Noted." the one on the other end of the line said. "And Alicja is due for work in the afternoon, but I'll see that people know she won't be in, and have someone take her shift if need be." he said further.

"Thank you for telling me."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:48:09 )

"Yup." was all Cameron said before ending the call.

"What the hell did you DO to end up with that infernal being?"

---

She was silent as she stepped out of the store and into the mall. She didn't know what it was that she was supposed to have expected. What she was looking for, wasn't something that was easy to find, and why she thought she might get lucky here was beyond her.

"Of course not." She muttered as she hooked her hair behind her ear.

"Why would it be here?" She kept her voice down, of course, as the mall was busy.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:48:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

To say it was busy would be an understatement. It seemed that EVERYBODY had chosen this particular day to come to the mall... but at least she had her breathing room, and it wasn't shoulder-to-shoulder.

She looked around, wondering if she should stop by the food court for something... when she felt it.

Again.

That piercing stare. HE was watching her again.

She looked around frantically, but couldn't see him... until she looked up. He was on an upper floor, staring down at her.

Which made it even worse for her now.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:51:25 )

"Oh of course." She muttered. "Take a look down my top." She made her way through the mall, intending to get to the stairs up. Shewanted to try and finally corner him, ask what his deal was. It was starting to be uncomfortable, but she was reasonably cetain it's nothing more than a case of someone being a fan of hers and not knowing how to approach her.

At least she found herself hoping that was all it was. Otherwise, it would really suck.

So she was making her way upstairs, hoping to corner him. She kept looking up there to see where he was, as well, and found him not moving, mostly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:52:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The key that she noticed was 'mostly'.

Whenever she looked away to make sure she was stepping right, or not going to bump into anyone, and then looked back, she saw he had moved away a smidgen. He hadn't disappeared yet, but he was slightly moving.

Seemed like he was trying to keep SOME distance between them, as she saw him move away from the guard railing.

And then, once she reached the same floor that he was on, she saw him start to meld into the crowd of people, though he was still distinguishable from the others at the moment.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:52:23 )

"Oh no you don't." She muttered as she started trying to catch him. She wasn't sure she could, but she was definitely going to try.

She got close though, before he was gone.

"Dammit." She muttered as she realised that she'd lost him in the crowd. He must've flipped up his hood or something, she couldn't see the identifiable grey hair at all anymore.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:53:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

No matter how hard she looked, how much she scanned, she couldn't find him. She could still feel his gaze, though, meaning he was still there. He was still watching her. But now he was completely hidden.

And he could be anywhere in the mall.

She had the distinct feeling that she'd be feeling this way for her stay here.

She wasn't sure if this meant she wasn't 'safe', but she knew she'd be uncomfortable as long as she stayed there.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:53:20 )

"What the hell?" She wondered before sighing and just making her way out. She didn't know where he was, realised he likely didn't want to be found, and also realised that this was getting to the point that she couldn't stay silent about this. She'd have to go to Sharp, and would do so when she got to work the next day.

"... ugh." She muttered with a shake of her head. "What the hell is going on?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:53:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Later that night, Virgil found himself in a situation he was not used to. He was on the run, bleeding from a rather nasty wound on his side, and there were people that were chasing him.

"Find him!" one yelled.

"We'll make sure he regrets EVER setting foot on this plane!" they added, to which there were a few people that shouted in agreement.

"...damn it." he cursed, looking skyward at the barely visible moon. He needed help. They had used a special runed blade to injure him, and had attacked while he was distracted with a woman, so this was not a case of letting it heal by itself.

And unfortunately, he only knew of one person that could or would help him now.

As such, he found himself in a rather nice little suburban neighbourhood, at a stupid hour of the night, pressing a hand against his side, and making his way to the door of a modest, but nice, little house.

He paused at it, before ringing the doorbell once. And then again.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:58:03 )

He kept ringing the bell until the door was opened. He could see, almost instantly, how his presence was trying to affect the blonde, but ... it didn't. She looked him from head to toe, didn't say anything, before stepping out of the way.

"Get in here, and let's get you patched up." She then said.

"Just stay off the carpet." She added after a moment. "I really don't want to need to clean blood up."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:09:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...right." he responded.

He looked down and saw that the floor was mostly hardwood, but that there was carpeting in one direction. Meaning he wasn't to go in that direction. He then stepped inside, keeping his hand on his wound.

"I'm stemming it as best I can." he told her.

He DID find it curious that his presence wasn't actually affecting her, but he wasn't going to complain. If anything, this was the best case scenario for what he was looking for from her right now.

The two then made their way to the kitchen, and she ordered him to sit in one of the chairs, which he did, wincing a little as he did so.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:16:20 )

"You're lucky." She commented honestly as she got down onto her knees in front of him, a medkit in hand.

"I deal with demons on a regular basis." She added.

"Now, show me." She added, revealing to his wound. "Probably better if you just take it all off, actually." She was meaning what he had on his torso, but the wording could be misconstrued.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:36:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"H-huh?" Virgil stammered.

"Take it all off?" he asked.

"Well... all right." he then said. He dropped his jacket to the floor, and took his shirt off, revealing to her the slashing wound he'd received earlier. And it was bleeding pretty badly.

However, before she could say anything, she saw him undoing his belt, and then starting to stand up slightly.

...though he winced from that movement as well.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.