Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Indecent Exposure

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 03:57:29 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

'Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!' the male cursed mentally, as he ducked through various alleys and jumped over various fences, trying desperately to get away from the woman that was chasing him. He could tell she wanted to catch him, and he did NOT want to be caught. He knew what would happen if she managed to catch him, and that was the LAST thing he needed right now. He was dealing with a litany of other issues currently.

"Why can't I just-?" he started to ask, before he noticed a small backyard with some clothes drying on the line. It seemed like nobody was paying attention to it right at that moment, and that they was a large jacket hanging from it, almost like a trenchcoat. It was obviously for a man broader than him, as the shoulders on it indicated, but he had little time to be picky.

He was on the taller side, a little lanky, and had long grey hair, which was odd, considering he looked to be in his early 30's, really. His eyes were a gorgeous and deep green, which stood out from his slightly pale skin. But this coat would cover his entire body, which he wanted. He wanted to just blend away and disappear into the crowd, so to speak. So, regardless of how damp it still was, or how much it didn't go with his black jeans and white dress shirt (it would cover them up completely, anyway), he snatched it off the line and ran into another alley, putting it on and buttoning it up. He tucked his hair into the back of the coat, and loosened up a little, before sighing and walking into the busy sidewalk.

He blended into the crowd as best he could, and strolled down the sidewalk, glancing around occasionally to make sure the one that was chasing him wasn't still after him. Thankfully, he seemed to have lost her, though many people were casting glances at him as well. Didn't seem to be much of anything, though, aside from the lingering stares from a few individuals, before they moved on.

He then looked over towards a salon with a large window pane in front, showing several individuals inside getting worked on... when his eyes suddenly stopped and rested on one female in particular that was looked like she was just getting finished with her hair.

"..." he was silent for a moment, before slipping up to a streetlamp and resting beside it, looking off to the side... right at the woman, his eyes locked RIGHT on her, and nobody else.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 04:06:45 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
She was silent before lauging lightly.

"thank you so much Monica!" She said with a cheer.

"I definitely appreciate you coming in and doing this for me on your off day." She added after a moment or two. The woman, Monica, just chuckled.

"Hey, you opted to pay me double my usual. All good." She assured the blonde that she'd just finmished with.

"Now, let's get the payment done, and get you out of here. I know you've got plans tonight." With that the blonde paid, got her coat on, and left the r establishment. She stepped outside and paused as she felt something.

".... what...?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 04:25:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Whatever she was feeling, it was throwing her off. She looked around until she saw someone across the street, half-hidden by the streetlamp. For a moment, her eyes locked on his, and it almost felt like she couldn't pull away.

Until a child accidentally bumped into her leg, causing her to break the gaze and look at them. A man rushed up and apologised immediately, as she assured him it was all right. He and the child walked off, and she looked back to where the person had been.

But they were gone.

Completely and utterly.

She looked around, up and down the street, but she saw nobody that even looked remotely like the person she swore she saw staring at her just a moment ago.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 04:33:42 )

"What the hell...?" She asked before shaking her head with a sigh.

"Whatever." She muttered and just continued on. She had to go and get herself ready after all. However, she knew that there really was nothing that she could do regarding that person.

It bothered her though, and all through what she was doing, that stayed at the end back of her mind, poking her, repeatedly coming to mind again. She kept herself quiet, kept it inside.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 04:52:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As she continued on, the figure watched her from a hidden place, a vantage point where she'd never see him.

"...it's her." he said to himself.

"She's the one." he said further, making a note of her, and keeping this information in his mind.

A couple of days later, that man was in a local fast food joint. A smaller location that didn't have a dine-in area. It was merely a place to get take-out. The space was smaller than the rest of the locations, but there was still a bit of room in it, and it wasn't very busy at the moment. It was just himself and 4 other men in there, waiting on their orders, dispersed rather evenly throughout the place.

'...good.' he thought.

'Good, this is perfect.' he thought further, turning away from everyone and checking a newspaper that was left laying on the counter he was by.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 05:02:42 )

He wasn't there for too terribly long before the door opened. In walked a figure with a bikers coat and helmet on, but he cold tell.

It was a woman.

And she could feel his presence around her.

... the fuck? She thought as she took her helmet off, shaking her head. She was there to grab some food, that's it. She didn't need or want whatever it was that was going on, what it was that she was starting to feel.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 05:23:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." the male was silent as he looked at the paper intently, trying his best to ignore something or other... before he just sighed and shook his head.

It was then that someone behind the counter called out some numbers.

"Number 75 and 76!" they said.

The first one was HIS number, and it seemed like the last one was the woman's number.

He turned around at the same time she perked up at the second number being called... which was when their eyes met, and their gazes locked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 05:42:02 )

She froze when she saw him, when they locked eyes, and it wasn't hard to guess why. Her teal eyes seemed to be focused on him for longer than was socially acceptable, or what a normal person would do, before he made his way up to the counter for his order. She followed, but it wasn't hard to tell why - was it because of him? Or because of the number.

He collected his order and stepped outside. She followed suit once hers was done. She left the building and started to make her way to ber bike, her steps faltering slightly as she turned a corner. When she finally realised that someone else was there, she almost hesitantly approached.

".... yes?" She asked, looking him from head to toe.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 06:08:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man looked her over, his eyes scanning up and down her entire body, before he smirked.

"Yo." he responded.

"Nice to meet a lovely lady such as yourself." he told her, his words and voice the vocal equivalent to the proverbial 'milk and honey' for her ears.

"Can't help but be a little forward here, but... what say we get to know each other better, huh?" he suggested.

"I'd never forgive myself if I let a beauty such as yourself slide through my fingers, after all." he then reasoned, stepping away from her bike, and stepping up closer towards her.

"Whattya say? Retire back to MY place for a bit?" he asked.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 06:13:03 )

Her brain wasn't firing on all cylinders at the moment,seemed to be focused on just one thing; him.

"I... Yeah. Yeah sure. How?" she asked, basically asking his ride or hers, if he had one.

"And where?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 06:32:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He just smiled a little as he got even closer.

"Oh, I walked here." he said.

"Let's go for a ride, shall we?" he suggested.

"I got a thing for gorgeous biker women." he added, as she found herself drawn deeper into his eyes.

"I'll give you directions along the way, but you're looking for Fir Street." he then added.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 06:36:37 )

"Yeah. Ok. Fir Street... that's.... North, right?" She asked, her voice inquisitve.

"Yep." was his answer. She dug her second helmet out of the storage compartment that she had on her bike, and passed it over.

"Let's ride then." She said simply. Sure enough, they climbed on and were off.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 06:55:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

It didn't take long for them to get there, with the man giving her a few directions as they went... and she wouldn't lie, she was LOVING how he was sitting behind her, pressed up against her, and his arms wrapped around her waist for safety... even though him putting his hands on the handles would have been safer.

But she didn't care.

They drove for close to 20 minutes, before he directed her into the driveway of a VERY nice duplex. One that, while not super expensive or lavish, was a very far cry from 'budget'.

The bike was turned off, and he got off the vehicle, taking his helmet off and smiling at her.

"Shall we retire inside, my dear?" he asked.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 06:59:24 )

She took a few seconds before getting off of hte bike and putting the helmets into the compartment.

"Yeah... lead the way. Pretty sure you have keys while I don't." She commented witha chuckle.

She felt... weird. This felt both so right, yet very very wrong, and she couldn't identify why. Along with that, the part of her brain screaming this was wrong, was being smothered with silenced surprisingly strongly and effectively.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 07:20:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Of course." he responded with a laugh, himself.

One thing she should have noticed as well, was that there was another voice that was silenced. Suppressed. She had her own follower... but he was silent right now. Hadn't said anything at all.

She could barely feel his presence.

But at the moment... she didn't care. She just cared about the man she was with.

They went inside his half of the duplex, and it looked... inviting. Warm colours everywhere, and the decorations showed that he knew what looked good. But what stood out was the circular bed she could see through the door to his bedroom.

And it looked EXTREMELY inviting right now.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 07:28:31 )

She was completely silent, looking around, and he could tell that it was taking everything... him.... quite nicely. If anything, she was taking to it, to him, far better than most other people.

It almost seemed as if she was naturally like this. It was hard to tell by anyone else that he was doing anything to her. Hell, he could almost not even tell, for that matter.

However, him and his essence, his influence, saturated this place so much, so well, that he was able to almost literally see her crumble beneath it all.

Turned out that coming here was all that was needed.

She wouldn't be able to fight it off now.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 07:45:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He knew this immediately. She'd put the food she'd ordered in the compartment on the bike, and she hadn't even brought it in with her. She seemed like she did not care at all about that.

Or anything else for that matter.

He sensed this, and kicked his shoes off, making his way to the bedroom and unbuttoning his shirt as he did so.

"Come on." he said to her.

"Let's get to know each other... personally." he suggested, looking back towards the young woman with inviting eyes.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 07:56:10 )

She really didn't need to be told twice before following. She had a need, a compulsion, to do what he wanted for the moment, and she knew what she wanted in return. She was completely silent through all this, but as she straddled him as he sat on the bed, before pushing him back, coming in for a nice and passionate kiss, he noticed it. A small flash of white across her eyes.

It was her mana. However, it was a bit diluted, most definitely harder to see than with most people. It still happened, and he was still able to see it, regardless.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 08:04:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

'....so... THAT'S it...' he thought.

'Wondered why this worked so well...' he thought further. He wasn't about to complain, though. She was beautiful, and he wanted her. And he would have her. Right here, right now.

They kissed and embraced for a few more minutes, before he gently pushed her off of him, and smirked, taking off his jeans and throwing his shirt off to the side, revealing a body that was skinny, but not unhealthy.

"Enough games." he said.

"Let us get to the main show." he suggested, a thumb under the band of his boxer shorts.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 08:13:31 )

She remained silent before just getting to her feet and approached him, dropping her jacket to the floor as she did so, and pushed him up against the wall, attacking his lips with a force he certainly wasn't used to.

She was apparently one that called the shots, or at least thought she did at this point. If he wanted her to stop, he'd have to actually push her off with some force, it seemed.

The question was whether or not he would, or ifhe'd let this go, and enjoy it as they went.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.