Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Indecent Exposure

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:39:50 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"... I meant the top half." She stated before looking at the slash.

"... however, losing the pants might be good to, since it looks like it goes close enough they'll be in the way anyway." She added before getting to her feet and holding a hand out to him.

"Come on. I can tell it hurts. I'll help so that hopefully you can deal with less pain."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 23:00:30 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....right." Virgil said.

He then took her hand and she helped him up, as he allowed his jeans to slide down to his ankles. Thankfully, his boxers were... more than modest enough to keep things from being awkward. Though as a medic, she'd seen it all.

"Should... I sit back down or keep standing?" he asked her.

"Just... tell me what to do." he told her further.

"I am... in a bit of pain, shall we say."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 23:03:56 )

"Have a seat." She told him kindly. Once he was seated again, without his jeans in the way, she started to clean the wound better.

"Is there anything I need to keep in mind regarding this?" She asked. "It... doesn't seem like a run of the mill cut." She added, continuing cleaning, and ignoring how it likely hurt a good amount fo rhim. It needed to happen, after all.

"Also, heads up. This is going to hurt, a lot worse." She added as she grabbed a new wipe of some sort. After he said he was good, she used it on him, and it felt like his skin - even what wasn't damaged - was on fire for a few seconds.

"Sorry, both infernal and celestial mana in that thing. Knew it would hurt you because of what you are."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 23:25:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Virgil's hands balled into fists as he felt the pain from the wipe, but he didn't say anything. Not at first. She heard him utter a growl under his breath, but he then exhaled slowly as he felt the pain subside.

"Thanks... for the warning..." he said quietly.

"And... and the wound was inflicted by a runed blade." he told her.

"Enchanted with arcane mana, infused with pure-aligned mana." he went on. "Not as powerful as celestial mana, but still enough to be able to kill me." he explained further.

"Demon hunters found me and tried to kill me."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 23:31:03 )

"This won't be fun for you." She commented with a sigh. "I can counter the effects of the runic blade, but ..." She paused, thinking about it.

"It's going to hurt." She told him.

"A lot."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 23:52:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'll deal with it." Virgil responded.

"It's better than slowly 'bleeding' to death, or going back down to Hell where I'll meet a far worse fate." he told her.

"...it's why I've come to you." he then said.

"Your name is... I'm not going to say it's widely known. Because it isn't. But you DO have a name for being one of THE best medics for those that need medical attention, and can't afford to go through proper channels." he told her.

"Don't worry, you're not in danger or anything." he assured her quickly.

"Your name and work address are all that are available." he told her. "That, and... you have archangel protection." he mumbled. "The only reason I found your home is because I'm a persuasive person." he added.

"Uniquely so."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 23:55:42 )

She just sighed, heavily.

"Of course. I won't turn someone away that needs help." She told him as she started to get what she was going to use together.

"And true. The runes used, from what I can tell.... are very much not ones that would leave you living well." She commented with a sigh.

"I may not be very well versed in runes, but I think these ones would have caused the wound to continuously grow at a slow enough rate that you wouldn't notice, until it was too late." She added as she got to her feet and started to mix something together.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 00:16:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Virgil looked to the wound, and hung his head a little.

"So all they need is to connect with the weapon once. Anywhere." he said.

"Damn it, I was careless." he cursed.

"...thank you for this." he then told her. "If not for you, odds are I'd be off somewhere... well, dying." he said further.

"And I didn't mean to intrude on your house at such a late hour." he went on.

"But I really had no other choice."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 00:25:46 )

"Just don't spread the word of where I am." She stated.

"Or how you found me. I don't have a huge issue with it, I just do not want to have this be too regular an occurrence." She added before turning back to him, approaching, and getting to her knees in front of him. She motioned for him to shift slightly, and after he did, she started to apply the salve she'd mixed to the wound, and yeah, it really did hurt.

However, he could feel something... breaking? As she did what she was doing, he could feel something around the wound cracking, which it wasn't hard to guess that it was runes that were left.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 00:48:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As he felt the pain, he let out a string of curses in the infernal tongue. And even though she couldn't speak it, thanks to Azazel, she understood some of those words. And they were not night.

However, he then paused as he felt the 'cracking', and looked at the wound again.

"...the runes are disappearing." he said.

"I can feel them dissolving." he told her.

"That stuff is amazing, whatever it is."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 00:58:44 )

"It's an amazing mix, was hell to initially create, too." She told him as she worked to start stitching the wound closed, now that she actually could.

"Took about a year." She added as she continued to stitch the wound. It didn't take too terribly long, but long enough.

"Alchemical, Celestial, and Infernal knowledge too." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 01:18:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"You truly are a miracle worker." Virgil responded.

"I didn't think this was something that could be crafted on this realm." he continued, as she worked her way across the wound.

"But I'm glad I-" he started to say further, before he paused.

"...uh-oh." he mumbled. But before she could ask what that was about, she heard the door open.

"All right." she heard Zeke say when he was inside. "Now to... what...?" he muttered, noticing the kitchen light was on. He made his way there, where he saw the two of them in... what looked to be a VERY compromising situation from his point of view.

Instantly, his sword was out, and pointed right at Virgil.

"GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE, YOU DAMN INCUBUS!" he yelled, seeing the demonic aura of mana around Angela.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 01:30:02 )

"Zeke, piss off. Let me finish and THEN you can threaten him for nothing." She stated, her voice calm, almost cold, as she continued.,.. whatever she was doing. Zeke didn't take lightly to that.

"Release her." He warned the one that was the 'problem' as he stepped closer.

She was silent before getting to her feet.

"Ezekiel! CHILL" She snapped.

"This demon is NOT causing problems. He's here seeking medical help. Now shut up and put the sword AWAY."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 01:51:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke just glared at her, before they heard Virgil speak.

"...sorry." he apologised, which was enough to cause Zeke to falter a little, almost dropping his sword.

"Wh... wait, what?" he muttered. "That's... I... wait, I didn't... expect THAT..." he admitted, before he looked closer, and was able to see the wound that Angela had been stitching up.

"..." he was silent, before putting away the weapon, and looking back at Angela.

"So... you're not under his influence?" he asked her.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 01:53:34 )

"While I can feel it at the edges, no." Was the answer that Zeke received.

"Now, piss of and let me finish what I was doing." She added as she resumed her position, and got back to work tending to the wound.

"Hell, make yourself useful. Go clean up any blood drops on the floor, please." She added with a sigh.

"And sorry about him. Didn't realise he'd come home as I was doing this." She added, addressing Virgil.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:19:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"No... no, it's fine." Virgil insisted. "Don't be so hard on him. I AM an incubus, and... well, we're known to be homewreckers." he lamented, sighing heavily in resentment.

"And he could see my mana around you. Given the... awkward positions we're in, and how I don't have anything on besides my boxers, it's not a wild conclusion to come to." he assured her.

"..." Zeke was silent, before looking down and noticing the blood drops that were leading to where Virgil and Angela were.

'...should pay more attention to my surroundings...' he thought, before grabbing some cleaning supplies and getting to work.

"Though, I AM surprised." Virgil admitted to Angela.

"You're the first human I've met that can actually resist my... er... passive abilities. I was thinking this would have been a lot more awkward and potentially dangerous for you." he told her further.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:28:54 )

"I'm not completely human." She told him honestly.

"Long story short, had fae mana mixed in with my mana, and it caused a few changes." She added.

"as a result, yeah. Since I'm reasonably certain you don't have much of an effect on the fae of the world, it gives me a definite defence."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:49:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...that would most definitely do so." Virgil agreed.

"Demons and fae aren't polar opposites or anything, but... we generally don't have much of an effect on each other." he said.

"Pretty sure that goes back to some treaty signed before recorded history or something." he muttered.

"Well, regardless, I'm just thankful you're resistant to me." he told her.

"Again, not something I expected to hear from an Incubus." Zeke commented from where he was, cleaning up some of the blood.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:55:31 )

"Seems this one is just full of surprises." She commented as she finished what she was doing.

"All right, how does that feel?" She asked Virgil, her voice curious, concerned.

"More specifically... how much pain are you in?" She asked.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:18:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Virgil looked down at the wound, and paused for a moment, moving a little bit.

"...not much." he said.

"Stings when I twist my torso, but there doesn't seem to be any constant or neutral pain." he told her.

"Maybe a little soreness." he added.

"But no, I feel great, considering what I just went through." he assured her further.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.