Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Indecent Exposure

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 08:15:38 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
She remained silent before just getting to her feet and approached him, dropping her jacket to the floor as she did so, and pushed him up against the wall, attacking his lips with a force he certainly wasn't used to.

She was apparently one that called the shots, or at least thought she did at this point. If he wanted her to stop, he'd have to actually push her off with some force, it seemed.

The question was whether or not he would, or ifhe'd let this go, and enjoy it as they went.

she reached down, a hand in his boxers, and found what she was looking for with a definite ease, grasping, using her mana a bit, to help improve and increase the feelings.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 08:29:05 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

To say he was surprised by this sudden forcefulness was an understatement. But he wasn't complaining. Whether he was the top or bottom, didn't matter to him. Because, in the end, he knew... he was on top.

He was always on top. He was always in control. Even when he wasn't.

He then reached over and flicked a switch, which turned on some mood lighting... which caused something to happen.

He saw her shadow shake and wiggle a little, as he pushed her away from her passionate kissing.

"...oh, great..." he muttered, as the shadow took a very simple demonic form... and then reached over, yanking what looked to be a pair of tendrils seeping into her head... out of her head.

Harshly.

"WHAT THE EVER-LOVING HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" the shadow then barked at the woman.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 12:11:15 )

As whatever was torn out of her head, she staggered back with a cry of pain, sinking to her knees. That was enough that she couldn't se straight for the moment, but she knew it would fade. It wasn't the first time that something like this had happened, after all.

"I... Id on't..." She started, trying to say that she didn't know what was going on for the moment, but finding it difficult. As it set in that she wasn't sitting at home or anything, she looked around, and saw the one that was there. She didn't say anything here nor there though, her head hurt way too much to try and formulate anything to specifically say for the moment.

She did realise that whatever had happened, even if she didn't know waht he was, was likely just boosted because of her mana. Tended to happen, she learned, when one was an arcane mage.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 21:59:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Do you think that you'd ever forgive yourself if you went and did this, considering how Levi would feel!?" her shadow exclaimed. But before she could answer, the man before them just let out a small groan.

"Damn it." he cursed. "Excuse this poor beside manner." he told her.

Then, before she could really say anything, she found herself surrounded by demonic mana. She felt like she was about to be dragged to the underworld as punishment for stopping... but then found herself outside, beside her bike, her jacket at her feet, and feeling like she was in a bit of a haze.

"Kid!" her demon exclaimed.

"Let's scram on outta here!" he insisted. "You need to get home to Levi, NOW!" he told her further. "Drive home, use your mana to get us and everything there, whatever! Just get away from that dude!"

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:24:11 )

She was completely silent, before just getting to her feet proper and mounting her bike. She made sure she had her helmet on and whatnot first, before taking off, hoping she didn't crash. She was reeling a bit from all that had happened, and she wasn't sure about herself surviving this. However, she also had confidence in her mana, and her ability to not die.

Sure enough, she did nearly crash on the way home, but managed to avoid it. As she pulled in, she just sighed.

"Thank you, I don't know what the hell was going on, and I just... really, just thank you." She said quietly, to her demonic companion, as she approached the door inside.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:43:32 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Her companion was silent for a moment... before he spoke to her.

"Yeah... don't mention it..." he said, sounding noticeably weaker than usual.

"That... took a lot outta me..." he told her. "Expended... all my strength just to... overpower that for that one moment..." he went on. "I'm going to sleep for a while." he finished.

"I'll talk to you when I'm strong enough again." he finished, before he was silent once more.

But she could still feel that he was there.

Also, as she tried to recall that event and make sense of it... she suddenly realised that, even though she could remember what happened... where she'd met that man... and what they'd almost done... she couldn't remember where he had lived. Not a street, not an area, not even what the place looked like on the outside. Just the inside.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:47:01 )

She was silent, cursing slightly at how she couldn't recall where they had gone, as she made her way inside.

"Yo! Levi!?" She called, hoping that she could keep her voice and shit level for the moment as she took the food to the kitchen.

What the hell HAPPENED!? She wondered. This was going to bother her, and she knew that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 00:07:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

She received no answer to her internal question, but heard Levi approaching a few seconds after she called out.

"Hey." he greeted her, stepping into the kitchen.

"You were gone for a bit." he commented. "Everything okay?" he asked, concern in his tone.

"Was the place busy or something?" he then inquired further.

He saw she didn't appear to be hurt or anything, and glancing out the window showed that the bike was still in perfect condition, so there was a good chance that she hadn't been attacked or some such incident.

But she HAD been gone a bit longer than anticipated. About an hour longer.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 00:12:55 )

She was silent for a moment, before sighing heavily.

".... yeah... yeah I think everything is okay." She answered.

"No worries." She added after a moment or two.

"Anyway... I'm going to go have a shower. I'll be back."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 00:34:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Huh? All right, sure." Levi responded.

"I'll unpack the food and take it to the livingroom." he told her.

"The movie's cued up and stuff, so we should be good to go at any time." he added with a small smile.

"But anyway, go on and shower." he finished, before leaning in and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Love ya." he said.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 01:02:27 )

"Thanks Levi." She said before sighing lightly.

"Love you too." With that, she headed off, intending to do just as she said. However, there was more to it.

She felt like she needed to scrub the past hour or so, as she learned it had been, off of her, and she didn't know how it would go.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 01:23:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi watched her go, and started to get everything out of the paper bag.

As he did, he thought something seemed... off. She seemed a little on the distracted side, but he quickly shook his head and banished it from his mind.

"I need to learn to not be so paranoid." he reminded himself. "Overall. I'm sure it's nothing, and everything's fine. She said it was." he told himself, further, deciding not to think about it any longer.

The next morning, Hal was arriving early to work, as he always did. Arryn wouldn't even be there for a couple of hours, but when he got to her area, he noticed that he wasn't alone there.

He saw Ally sitting by his door, looking... more than a little anxious.

"...are you all right?" he asked her, making his way over.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 01:34:06 )

The one that was there, Ally, just met his gaze. He could see she hadn't slept, had something extreme weighing her down.

"Can... can we talk?" She asked, her voice far more hesitant than he'd ever heard from her in the past.

"I know that we haven't ... really spoken, but... I just... please?" There was only one way to describe this.

Alyssa, a woman who had more self confidence than one might expect, was begging him for something.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 01:53:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

To say this shocked Hal would have been an understatement. He was thrown for a mental loop to hear this, but it manifesting physically as him raising an eyebrow with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Of course." he responded.

He then unlocked the door to his office and they stepped inside, just as she saw the coffee maker he had near the back wall ding, as a pot of coffee just finished making itself. He had set it up that way, of course. He was in the office by this time every morning, and he wanted coffee to be ready for him when he got there.

In actuality, the maker was something Lunet had crafted for him, so he could remotely start it up when he was on the way to the office. In case of delays and such. He loved it.

"Do you want some coffee?" he offered her as she sat down in one the chairs, and he made his way to the maker.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 01:59:35 )

"I... no... I'm ok. Thanks." Ally answered before falling silent amoment or two.

"I..." She started before shaking her head as she took a seat where he offered.

"I don't... " She tried to start something, but found she couldn't. It wasn't easy for her to continue, she couldn't remember everything entirely, and she knew that. The previous night was a haze, but she had one hell of an icky feeling about it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 02:19:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal poured himself his own mug of coffee, before going and sitting down at his desk. He looked at her as she tried to say something, but something kept holding her back. And he could tell she was feeling guilty about something.

Or was it guilt? He could tell she was distressed and was feeling some sort of negative feeling about something that had happened recently.

"...it's all right." he said.

"You can tell me anything. But don't feel you HAVE to." he told her.

"I'll do whatever I can to help, even if it's just listening."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 02:21:06 )

Ally was silent for a moment, not sure what to say before just taking a deep breath.

"I..." She started.

"... I wish you knew what I know about what happened last night." She stated bluntly, not saying anything else, not even asking if she could as she normally would have. She didn't meet his gaze though.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 02:39:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Hal didn't say anything, before sighing.

"Granted." he told her, snapping his fingers.

He then paused, his eyes widening a little as he got the info.

"....oh my." he said.

"Well, at least you know it wasn't your fault, then." he commented.

"You were compelled by a strong force to act that way."

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 02:44:28 )

Ally was silent, knowing he was right.

"I can't shake it though." She told him honestly.

"I just... I can't shake it, can't get past it." she continued. "I know it's not my fault, but ... even still." She bit her lip before sighing, heavily.

"I just... I dunno. I can't get past it, and had to tell someone.... thanks." She added before pausing.

"Figured... it might be worthwhile to pass the information to you, too."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 03:17:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yes, thank you." Hal responded.

"If there's anything I can do to try and help you, let me know." he told her.

"However... from what I saw, from what you showed me... that was possibly an incubus." he then said.

"A demon that tried to lure you into being unfaithful. Thankfully your own companion was able to help break that." he continued.

"Curious he just gave up at that point, though..." he admitted.

"Regardless, will you be all right, Ally?" he asked.

Why can\'t I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.