Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Supply Search!: Photo Scavenger Hunt

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/4 00:15:00 )

Stepping outside the café for a breath of fresh air, you notice Vichard glaring intensely at a patch of wildflowers. Mich, his assistant robot-friend, hovers beside him, speaking in a series of beeps and boops that you can't understand.

”No Mich, of course that couldn't be it! This shade of purple couldn't possibly be the one that Violet is looking for!”
Mich seems to let out a series of deflated beeps and boops.

You approach the two to ask what could be troubling them.

"It's none of your business, but I'll explain if you're so invested," Vichard huffs. "Violet specifically entrusted me to help her gather various supplies that she needs at the café. Of course I couldn't possibly let her down! If I can find everything she's looking for, then surely--"

Vichard suddenly stops speaking, clearly distracted by something in the distance behind you. You turn to see Vregory walking towards the café, purple wildflowers in hand and rat-friend Eugene on his shoulder. Zooming right past you, Vichard storms off towards his brother.

"YOU! What are you going to do with those?!"

"Ohhh is Vichard, is good to see you." Vregory thinks for a little while. "Hmm... is for Violet."

Vichard groans in exasperation.
"No! Only I was supposed to be helping her, how could she ask YOU to--"

"Ohhh Vichard is helping too? What a good friend... Did Violet promise you coff--" Eugene squeaks at Vregory. "... Café goodies too?"

Vichard scowls at him. Vregory turns to you with a smile on his face.
"Are you helping too?"

Thread Mechanics

Vichard and Vregory are on the hunt for supplies that are needed at the Vibrant Café, and they need your help!
Can you find the items on their list?

How It Works

• Find the items listed below IRL and take photos of them. Please read the rules!
  • Fill out the form below and post it in this thread to submit your photos.
  • Photos will be accepted until May 1st 11:59pm Voltra Time.
  • You will gain event currency for each item that you submit. Currency will be awarded on May 2nd.
  • The users who have found the most items will win an additional prize!

Supply List

Fork
    Spoon
    Butter Knife
    Plate
    Bowl
    Teapot
    Teacup
    Napkin
    Tablecloth
    Candle

Apron
    Oven Mitt
    Rolling Pin
    Baking Pan / Sheet
    Flour
    Spatula

Sandwich
    Crepe / Pancake
    Cupcake
    Cake
    Cookie / Biscuit
    Ice Cream
    Candy
    Chocolate
    Fruit
    Tea Bag / Tea Leaves
    Coffee Beans / Instant Coffee
    Sugar

Yellow Flower
    Pink Flower
    White Flower
    Purple Flower
    Red Flower
    Ribbon / Bow
    Glitter
    Balloon
    Book
    Magazine
    Scissors
    Heart
    Star
    Lace
    Vase / Mason Jar

Form

[b][color=#9c6dbc]Hey @Vichard: and Vregory, I found some more supplies![/color][/b]
    [color=#9c6dbc]Supplies Found:[/color] (list the items that are in your photo)
    [color=#9c6dbc]Photo:[/color] [spoiler][img]image[/img][/spoiler]

Rules

• Follow Voltra's ToS and Forum Rules
  • The photo must be taken by you. Your username, written on a piece of paper, must be visible in each photo
  • Items in the photo must be real. You cannot submit images found online or your own illustrations
    **Due to some areas of the world being under lockdown or social distancing orders, you may get creative with your photos. For example, you may take a photo of the item shown in a magazine
  • You are allowed to include multiple items in one photo, but each item must be recognizable
  • Photos must be submitted in this thread by May 1st 11:59pm Voltra Time

Prizes

• 1st Place: 2 Vibrance Day '21 Bundles
  • 2nd Place: Vibrance Day '21 Bundle + 3 Vibrance Day '21 Goodie Bags
  • 3rd Place: 3 Vibrance Day '21 Goodie Bags
  • All Participants: 40 Sugar Cubes for each item submitted

Found Items

Supplies: Fork, Spoon, Butter Knife, Plate, Bowl, Napkin, Candle, Spatula, Yellow Flower, Pink Flower, Purple Flower, Book, Baking Sheet, Oven Mitt, Cookie, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate, Fruit, Tea Bag, Cake, Glitter, Scissors, Mason Jar, White Flower, Red Flower, Ribbon, Tablecloth, Heart, Star, Balloon, Apron, Pancake, Teacup, Teapot, Lace, Sandwich
    Photos:

Supplies: Fork, Spoon, Butter Knife, Plate, Bowl, Teapot, Teacup, Napkin, Tablecloth, Candle, Coffee Beans, Teabag, Yellow Flower, Pink Flower, Apron, Oven Mitt, Rolling Pin, Baking Pan, Spatula, Book, Scissors, Sugar, Flour, Fruit, Cookies, Chocolate, Candy, Vase, Ribbon/Bow, Heart, Star, Glitter
    Photos:

Supplies: Book
    Photos:

Supplies: Pink Flower, Red Flower, White Flower, Yellow Flower, Ribbon/Bow, Lace, Glitter, Heart, Scissors
    Photos:

Supplies: Fork, Spoon, Butter Knife, Plate, Bowl, Teacup, Napkin, Candle, Apron, Oven Mitt, Rolling Pin, Baking Sheet, Flour, Spatula, Sandwich, Pancake, Cupcake, Cake, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate, Fruit, Tea Bag, Instant Coffee, Sugar, Yellow Flower, Pink Flower, White Flower, Purple Flower, Ribbon, Glitter, Balloon, Book, Magazine, Scissors, Heart, Star, Lace, Vase, Red Flower, Cookie
    Photos:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 01:38:40 )
    This is exactly

Oh oh I love this kind of kind of game thing.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 01:40:10 )
    Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
    .......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I am taking my dad to disney next week so I am hoping the items I don't have I can find there

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:15:51 )
    Hey @Vichard: and Vregory, I found some more supplies!
    Supplies Found:
    Photo One has: Fork, Spoon, Butter Knife, Plate, Bowl, Napkin, Candle, Spatula, Yellow Flower, Pink Flower, Purple Flower, Book.
    Photo Two has: Baking Pan / Sheet, Oven Mitt, Cookie, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate (Syrup let me know if this doesn't count?), Fruit, Tea Bag, cake, Glitter, Scissors, Vase / Mason Jar (ignore the heart and star I realized my own illustrations don't count but I forgot to remove it)
    Photo:

Note to myself of items missing:

Teapot, teacup, tablecloth, apron, rolling pin, flour, sandwich, pancake/crepe, cupcake, coffee beans/instant coffee, sugar, white flower, red flower, ribbon/bow, magazine, heart, star, and lace.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 13:08:17 )
    @Fading Kings: I love the presentation of the candy bar in half xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:21:31 )
    Oh dear.... I usually LOVE these games.... but as allergy season started late this year it will be a hard thing for me to do... also will need to order a LOT of the things on the list as I do not own them X__X; here is to hoping they arrive in time and hat I can find a boquet with the colors of flowers mentioned.

( Am literally in self quarantine as my allergies are bad,... take like 3 different kind of medications over the day )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:45:29 )
    Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
    .......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Ruby:

Oops
    That’s suppose to be for cake and the gummy bears as candy lol. I have actual little Debbie birthday cake cakes so I was like!!! This is perfect

...If you wanna keep your head

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 18:55:34 )
    @Fading Kings: oh! Well either way, I loved it xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 23:51:36 )
    Supplies Found: Fork, Spoon, Butter Knife, Plate, Bowl, Teapot, Teacup, Napkin, Tablecloth, Candle, Coffee Beans, Teabag, Yellow Flower, Pink Flower
    Photo1:

Supplies Found: Apron, Oven Mitt, Rolling Pin, Baking Pan, Spatula, Book, Scissors
    Photo2:

Had to use my mini table since we're still not fully done unpacking but hopefully, the photos are okay with what I did manage to get a hold of. XD

Quick edit: *^* Had a few more so tossed it all together real quick while I make tea. XD
    Supplies Found: Sugar, Flour, Fruit, Cookies, Chocolate, Candy
    Photo3:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 17:38:50 )
    This is exactly

Got one lol.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 23:36:24 )
    Supplies Found: white flower, red flower, ribbon/bow (girls hair and birthday party), tablecloth, heart, and star!
    Photo:

I had to get creative to find some of these and resorted through looking at my zombie tarot deck. I was hoping for coffee or tea in it TBH but this works too.

Note to myself of items missing:

Teapot, teacup, apron, rolling pin, flour, sandwich, pancake/crepe, cupcake, coffee beans/instant coffee, sugar, , magazine, and lace.
    Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 18:23:53 )
    @Fading kings: Look at you going about our kitchen XD

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 19:09:49 )
    "Is many goodies for Violet, thank you."

@Fading Kings: "All chocolate good chocolate..."
    Eugene climbs up to Vregory's shoulder and squeaks a few words into his ear.
    "Hmmm... your missing list. Eugene says is missing balloon."

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 18:39:05 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

Updated!! Sorry!! >//<;

[color=#9c6dbc]Hey @Vichard: and Vregory, I found some more supplies!

Supplies Found: Vase
    Photo:

https://i.imgur.com/mtTD0op.jpg

Supplies Found: Ribbon/Bow, Heart, Star, Glitter
    Photo:

https://i.imgur.com/PoQlrKd.jpg

[/color]

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/1 16:10:43 )
    @Poetictorment:
    "Hmm.. This is a good set of items, Violet will surely be pleased."
    Mich wanders over to your pile of supplies and produces a series of beeps and boops.
    "But Mich is right, I can't seem to find your name on these..."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/1 16:35:23 )
    Supplies Found: pink flower, red flower, white flower, yellow flower (with pink edges??), ribbon/bow, lace, glitter, heart, scissors
    Photo:

don't mind me raiding my craft supplies and wardrobe

please @ me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/1 16:40:56 )
    Oh no! I had it written in the heart notebook. X'D
    I yanked out the page and retook the photos asap with the page in them.
    I just updated the original post with the new photos, please let me know if I just need to repost it.
    Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
    It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/1 18:42:04 )
    "Perfect! Now we can safely deliver these items to the cafe... It's just about time, so if anyone has any remaining supplies to add to the pile, do so by tonight! Don't keep me waiting!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.