Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Substation Juice Bar

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:23:37 )

I decided to make myself a hangout again because... Why not?

If you like electricity, or juices, or bars, feel free to come and hang out!

This is a semi RP thread but if you don't like to RP you don't have to be in character at all, just chat around like usual!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:23:49 )

1. Don't forget the main rules!
2. Even if you're here in character do interact with those that are not.
3. More to come if needed. (let's hope not)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:24:02 )

As you walk you notice a former sub station having a rather striking neon sign on it, announcing itself as a Juice Bar.
Inside it's quite cozy, along three of the walls are several booths with comfortable soft seating and tables with glass tops. The fourth houses a well crafted bar. Having many bottles on the well lit back that seem to represent quite a few juices and some liquids that seem for creatures that might not be quite human. In the middle of the space are several more of the glass tables, having soft poofs around them for seating. The place has not a single window and the door leading to it is quite strong. But it's well lit and bright, giving an inviting, den like feeling. There is another door leading to a small 'powder room'.
Behind the bar a figure with red eyes and black hair smiles, waiting eager to see this place become filled with life.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:24:28 )

The man had grown tired of his life in solitude and darkness. So after a lot of thinking he decided to invest in such a place and man it himself, hoping to get to enjoy life a bit more. And that him being a creature of night and darkness would not deter the patrons, still he did his best to conceal his true nature as best as possible.

in order of release

Crate Items:
Demonic
Scarecrow
Harvest Deity
Timely Manner
Heartbreak Coffin
Surgical Study
Vampyr
Onmyodo

Rare Crate Items:
Fabled Beauty
Draconic Dream
Sacred Shrine Guard

Bundle Items:
NATM

Common Orb Items:
Dual-Toned Edgy Ponytail
Unique Timberland

Charged Orb Items:
Danseur de Glace
Porcelain Doll
The Bayou
Year of the Dragon
Rogue
Moonstone
Sapphire

Event Items:
Static in Wonderland
March Hare
Virgil's Hair & Beanie
Veles
Summer Crane
Volkan's Ponytail
Larkspur
Sunflower

Milestone Items:
NATM

Misc. Items:

Knick-Knacks
Thirteen
Big Bang
Mom Fashion

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:24:37 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:24:52 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:25:02 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:25:12 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:26:00 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 07:26:08 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 08:03:14 )
@SorrowTheMad: hahahah wounds like a good plan! Good luck!
P.S. Decided I should let the welcome thread rest so... Welcome to my hangout!

@Siron: yay! I'm glad you can understand. People usually look at me weird when I say I rather write then read. But yeah on forums people tend to understand where I come from too.

omg that's so true! And i totally know the feeling! I started sorting our RPs because of one that we loved so much we love to re-read it but being done in messengers makes it hard to read, so everything is slowly moving to word.
Ahhhh yess RL go sit in the corner we'll RP! lol

AHAHAH Pumpkin house! I never thought of that! I should I totally should! And looking at the art... I think they are made by the same company -checks- ah they are not. Teraria seems more focused on digging while starbound if you need materials you have to move worlds. And not sure if teraria has a storry but in starbound there is a goal you slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwly work towards.

Yeah the play style on 1 is a bit different to others. I managed to get to town and do some quests but then I got distracted...
hahahhaha sounds like you worked for the vault company in secret there xP Nothing wrong with chaos in a game i bet it was way more fun then the original like that!

Both ^_^ in coop other players play the other characters in single you get a button. the latest Trine lets all play all.

wow... You have a real trooper there, mine fried it's graphic card the moment it was out of warranty. I was told it's my fault for not cleaning it, but if I open it to clean it I break the warranty... What?

P.S. Decided I should let the welcome thread rest so... Welcome to my hangout!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 14:36:21 )
@Naeril: Heyy you made a hangout, nice! :D

I really don't think it's weird, some just like observing, others like creating things themselves and some like a balance of both (:

Oh yeah moving things to word and such is way easier, i love rereading some stuff as well
Also usually when it's in word you realize just how much you wrote haha.
Glad someone agrees :p

Yes it including bolting the moment something came a little too close for my liking
but i loved the pumpkin house with pumpkin furniture haha. Made me feel somewhat useful
And i never got to far in either to be fair
Might use it it as timewaster again one of these days, at least those run just fine haha.

I remember accidentally dropping my weapon on occasions lol

Ah yes, and i also got blamed for 3 people dying while i was on the otherside of the map lol
I mean we had to travel there cause me accidentally joining the BoS made me enemies with almost every single faction out there so had to travel to reset it
and at somepoint i hear laughter and am like, what did i miss
and get a screenshot of 3 people motionless on the floor lol

There have also been cases where someone accidentally set me on fire and one time where i accidentally chose the burst option on a gun when they were in front of me and almost ended him
Truly, good times

Oh sounds interesting though, might look it up some time if i don't forget

Wow that's a no win situation rip
Unsure what the logic behind that is (although the answer is probably money instead of vampirism here haha)
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 17:20:43 )

@Naeril: -Total walks into the Juice Bar, looks around and sits down at a bar seat-
Could I see your drinks menu please?

(Side note: You should totally get art of a bar and juice menu)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 09:47:46 )
@Siron: haha... yeah... that's what I usually do and then i never really crawl out of it unless an event is happening ^_^'

Yesssssss Word is awesome! That's how I know we're at over 150 at this point as in 2018 we were at 124... Some were sooo hard to stop reading I'd devour them like I was not the one writing them. I do small edits when moving. Fixing words and such that went out wrong when typing. So moving all is slow. But then I get to read all too <3 the joy!

Same. I am moving in starbound but I am still in the first galaxy. Because I have to know what's on every planet! lol And running from mobs is a good plan some times! I die sooooooo much on starbound! thankfully I play it on easy and keep all my stuff when I die.

hahaha omg I have dropped my weapon a few times too, damn buttons!

were you the party leader for your choice to matter? or were you the healer or something to cause this? still glad it was with laughing and not curses when it happened! You got good friends!

hahahah omg you really are a walking disaster in the game! Sounds fun to be around you.

Okay, you can always ask me again if you forget the name later ^_^

Oh the logic was... "you should have come and pay us 25 euro every 2 to 3 months to clean it" with the money I saved by not doing that i got me a proper PC for xmas when that trash died. -_-

@Totalanimefan: He smiled seeing a familiar face walk in, then turned a faintly paler shade to the request "ah... that um... Just... Ask i probably have it" he said with a nervous chuckle

((I should I totally should... some day soon -nod-))

@Nephila: "A... dirty glass... I'm afraid I don't have those... But I have the juice if normal glass will suffice?" he said soft.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 11:37:33 )
He smiled and nodded, quickly juicing two halved oranges and filled a glass up, hanging it over "Enjoy!" he said cheerful

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 17:58:37 )

@Naeril: Oh ok -she seemed unable to make a choice on the spot. After some thinking she decides on- I'll take some OJ if you have any that's freshly squeezed. If not, I'll have an Arnold Palmer. Even though it's winter, I'm longing for the days to be warmer. I miss summer.

(Maybe like a cute pixel menu or hand drawn, or maybe get one from a banner shop?)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 11:36:45 )
@Totalanimefan: "It's freshly squeezed" he reassured and moved to make a second orange juice for the day. "Summers are nice, but I am quite impartial to the season" he said and soon turned, placing a glass before his patron.

((I will make one eventually, for now did some sprucing up with neons))

@Nephila: He smiled and chuckled "I'm glad it was to your liking" he said warm and pondered a moment "For now it won't be needed, but time will tell, thank you for the offer and I will keep you in mind!" he smiled, showing a glimpse of his fangs.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 17:38:24 )

@Naeril: "Ah thank you." She takes the glass of OJ "It reminds me of my childhood growing up. I grew up in Florida and we had orange trees in the backyard. When they were in season I was always eating the fresh fruit right off the tree. We would also make freshly squeezed orange juice and it was the best. Never had the store stuff until I was old enough to read. I pointed to my dad and said, look they have orange juice and it's not even season! My dad told me I wouldn't like it, and I said there is no way I wouldn't like OJ. He bought it for me, I had one slip and I spit it out and said this isn't orange juice! -- Oh sorry, I'm rambling about the past. You didn't work here to listen to my story from when I was a kid." She looks down at her glass and remembers the moment. Smiling she took a drink

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:22:28 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ah i do like juice and miss bars ... do u have a menu lol

@naeril: i have a unique long tussled hair i can send you! and some camp breaker stuff

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 01:24:56 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@siron: hey how have you been! :-)

i can't help but be amused at how long ur posts are in this thread, v classic ^0^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.