Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Substation Juice Bar

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 08:05:15 )
I'm here to float around like a jellyfish.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 14:23:17 )
@Kira: Watches the person float around like a Jellyfish "oh that's quite new."

@Ava: He watched her struggle with the coins and smiled soft "I have change for bigger coins and I might accept other currencies as well. As long as they amount to two copper." he reassured seeing her so flustered. He gladly took the two coins and placed the juice before his adorkable customer.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 09:05:05 )
@Ava: He watched her satisfied look and smiled soft "Oh? Where I am from this month has more snow then the entire winter combined" he said, shaking his head. "Such a strange weather..."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 08:36:18 )
@Ava: "Well I must say that in my land the snow used to be mostly in December and January, now the most snowy month for a few years in a row is March... It was not unusual for snow this month but it was not the most white one of the year" he said and shook his head small, then focused on her words. "Well it does not sound like where you are now is too bad either, but I can understand the nostalgia. And the wish to return. I hope you get the chance to move once more and enjoy snow once more."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 07:20:30 )
@Ava: "Ah... Too cold for snow... I see. Here lately in the winter months the temperature is in the positive digits... So it rains... And March gets all the snow..." he said with a small sulk, then chuckled a bit "Ah... I am better at complaining I'm afraid! But I'm glad you feel comfortable to talk to me"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 07:31:27 )
@Ava: "Oh..." he said watching the drop "I'm afraid that will stain..." he said soft then smiled "This season I have juices from citruses and other tropical fruits" he added and smiled "Complaining does let things off one's chest"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 06:55:56 )
@Ava: "Oh, I see, perhaps you should look in to a magic that can protect your clothes..." he pondered, then cleared his throat hearing her question "Sadly I can't really sample my work directly..." the said and rubbed the back of his head.
"I must agree, once you start letting it out it tends to all just flow before you can stop yourself" he nodded.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 09:20:59 )
@Ava: He watched her and pondered a bit seeing the state of the clothes "Well, that's the thing about magic... It's always hard to figure out where to start with it... Perhaps you can just call this your... Art style expression" he suggested a more plausible way.
His head then tilted to the side and he smiled "I can taste it a bit from the blood of those that had enjoyed it recently, but I don't plan to snack on my customers, unless they refuse to pay..."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 15:33:38 )

As I open the door, I take a look around the bar, and it seems very cozy and warm despite the cold gloomy weather outside.
I slowly made my way to a seat and patiently waits for the bartender that's currently busy tending some costumers at the moment.

Softly humming to myself, I look at the menu pondering what drink I want for today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 06:28:39 )
@Ava: He chuckled a little to her words and pondered once more "perhaps try having a cloth napkin on your lap? to take the damage for your clothes" he suggested this time. Then blinked and shook his head small "Actually i have opened the location quite recently and did not get the chance to meet any such weird people."

@Purpsy: His attention now turned to the person looking over the menu and he smiled warm "Did anything pique your interest? All the citrus and exotic fruit juices are made on the spot, as for the root veritable ones they were made fresh during the night I can assure you" he explained.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 07:28:24 )

@Naeril: I looked up and smiled back. "Ooh! Is been awhile I had some fresh fruity drinks but hmm... I'm really in a mood for a smoothie right now. So can I have a Strawberry banana smoothie please? Thanks~

@Ava: After I take my order I notice someone waved at me. The person seems very kind and friendly enough to chat with.
Should I go for it? Hmm why not is not like I have any plans for today
So I got up again and made my way to her side of the table. "Hello, are you a regular here?"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 07:10:22 )

@Ava: "Carrot and beet juice? I may try it afterwards thanks!"
I look at the window for a bit and the dark clouds are still evident in the sky.

"Erm I'm not really one love hanging out on bars but the sudden gloomy weather made this bar more comforting to go to..." I scratch at the back of my
neck nervously. "But yes, is nice to meet new friends in new places! And is the my first time goin on a juice bar actually since I'm not one to go for alcoholic drinks."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/31 17:06:54 )

@Ava: I nodded in agreement. "Yes, I completely agree! Drinking alcohol or not doesn't define you of being an adult. I personally don't like it because of the burning sensation it has down to my throat and the bitter taste..." I squinted in disgust as I recall the memories.

"If you don't mind me asking... why are you taking medications in the first place? U-um you don't have to answer if you don't want to" I stuttered a little bit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 16:25:22 )

@Ava: "Ah I see, I'm so sorry for asking such an uncomfortable question" I gave her a comforting smile.
"So... um got any plans for the rest of the day?" I scratch the back of my neck in hopes to lightly change the topic for her sake.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/5 15:09:45 )

@Ava: "It's the same for me. I'm very new to the area so I've been exploring and then discover this bar. I might go here often now since is not far where I live hehe" I laugh nervously

"It'll be nice to meet some new friends since I moved in town completely by myself" I scout around if there's any new customers nearby.
"But the bar seems pretty empty today"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/6 13:05:37 )

@Ava: I smiled at her cheerful reaction and pondered her question for a bit.
"Well... there are a lot of reasons why but mostly I just wanted a fresh start in a new place and I've never lived by myself before so everything is just... new to me hahaha!" I gave out a hearty laugh then quiet down a few seconds later.

"Oh! You mentioned your kind of new here as well? How's your experience with this town so far?"

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.