Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A United Front

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 06:36:47 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Azari was shaking a little and, while Vanessa was still steadying herself on the desk, fell to the floor and started to genuinely genuflect in Terra's direction.

"..." Azazel and Jake were silent as they saw this, with Jake looking over the desk at him.

"Oh yeah." the Ramaarin said.

"Wood Elf." he remembered.

"If there's one person that can put the 'fear of God' in them, it's you." he then said to Terra, before leaning back and sighing.

"Seems THIS one..." he continued, gesturing to Vanessa. "Has some info that's relevant to our most recent out-of-town guest." he told the two that had just arrived there.

"Right then." Azazel replied.

"Which one are YOU dealing with, Miss Terra?" he asked the woman that had arrived alongside him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 06:46:47 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Terra just smirked lightly.

"I will take the wood elf." She stated.

"But first..." She paused a moment before turning to Azazel, stepping up to him and just kissing him outright. She waited a few seconds before pulling back, but as she did so he could feel that there was quite a strong mana presence around him, soaking into his skin.

"That will protect you from any and all potential mana she might use on you." She said before looking back to Azari.

"All right, get up, and let's go." She paused a moment, looing to Az.

"I assume you're taking her to the medwing?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 07:12:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was silent for a moment, before clearing his throat a little.

"I may not be of this plane, but wow." he said. "That was... really something." he said further, shaking his head slightly.

"And yes, I am taking her to the medwing." he confirmed. "And she's not leaving my sight." he stressed, as Azari quickly got to his feet and nodded at Terra frantically.

"O-Of course." he stated.

"Huh." Jake muttered.

"Looks like you're NOT the be-all-end-all of his existence." he said to Vanessa. "Seems that, no matter how hard you try, you can't be a god over another elf." he shrugged, as Azazel stepped up.

"Jake, I know your comments are probably justified, but don't poke a wounded predator." the demon sighed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 07:17:48 )

"Maybe not overall, but I certainly am behind closed doors." Vanessa stated calmly, coolly.

"Now, lead the way." She told Azazel.

"So I can sit my ass down and recharge." She added as Terra looked to Azari.

"Let's go." She said before making her way to the door again, opening it, and waiting for Azari. Once he followed her through the door, she headed off with him, up to the bosses office.

"Why are you two here?" She asked.

"I admit that I didn't expect to ever find her here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 07:41:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vanessa and Azazel had left as well, leaving Jake to ponder her 'behind closed doors' comment.

And then to retch at the thought of it.

Meanwhile, Azari just sighed.

"Madam's complex." he said. "It's been taken over." he told her.

"Everything. Everyone. Someone wrested control from her." he continued.

"Forcibly. With stronger mind control that hers." he went on.

"She activated an emergency protocol, and... well... actually, that should be the end of that..." he then mumbled.

"I'm not sure why she's HERE..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 07:48:21 )

Terra paused a moment.

"well, even if you can't offer anything on that front, you'll need to fill the Boss in on the fact that you two are here in the first place, and put up with whatever he might deem worthy of you two." She told him as they walked.

---

Azazel could easily see how Vanessa was not in good shape, yet she was resistant to help, not that it was too surprising.

"You still fucking that undead wretch?" She asked, her voice curious.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 08:14:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azari just sighed.

"I know." he replied.

"Believe me, I know." he said. "But frankly, whatever you do to us here is better than being under the control of that man." he told her.

"Something about him is... just unnerving." he muttered.

Meanwhile Azazel looked pointedly at Vanessa when she asked her question.

"Yes." he said.

"I am." he told her.

"Haven't been happier in my existence."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 08:15:57 )

"You always were a failure to your kind." Vanessa commented.

"... Surprised that she can even perform. I thought the dead were incapable of general physical things." She added.

"I admit, I am thrilled with that. Lovely prospect to study."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 08:42:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel could feel his blood boiling when she made her comments, but he managed to keep himself calm. For now.

"That's rich, coming from you." he said.

"You're such a shining example of your race." he commented.

"Oh wait, WHAT race?" he then asked rhetorically and pointedly.

"Sadly, your destiny is to be forgotten." he then shrugged.

"To be frank, at some point, people will have forgotten you existed, and you will disappear. Utterly."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 08:47:42 )

"Oh, I'm fully aware of that." Vanessa stated.

"However, I also know that my scientific discovers HAVE made waves." She continued. "And the alchemical discoveries will continue to do so for ... quite awhile, actually."

"Do go ahead and deny it, of course. The public may forget who found those things, but they will never forget the things, specifically."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 09:04:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Sad, but true." Azazel responded.

"Also, sadly for you, the people whose lives you tried to ruin and dominate, have managed to find lives of their own." he told her.

"But then again, for all I know, you still think you own them." he shrugged.

"Or own their lives. Or their existences. Or whatever." he went on.

"I realise you think EXTREMELY highly of yourself." he continued, rolling his eyes.

"Then again... I suppose I would too, if I'd managed to make such a sweet contract with the devil." he then admitted sincerely.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 09:10:44 )

Vanessa just laughed.

"Ohhh, but they won't forget me. Try as they might, they can't." She told him.

"Even after I'm dead, which I know will happen eventually, I've most certainly left a mark on the survivors." There was a cockiness to her voice, but ... she almost sounded reasonable. As if she was just a proud individual, not the tyrant that he'd come to understand she would be.

"Say what you want about what I've done. No one can forget the impact. Even if they forget my name, they'll never forget what I've done."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 09:25:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just growled.

"I know." he said.

"Trust me, I know." he told her.

"You've left your stain on the world." he went on.

"You've chipped the slate, smudged the paper permanently, you've spread the misery around." he continued.

"Quite frankly, you're a better demon than some demons down there." he admitted to her as they reached the medical wing.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 12:41:30 )

Vanessa just smirked.

"Especially if therea re more like you." She commented.

"However, I will take that as a definite compliment. I know that's where I'm going, and it's only right for me to fit right in." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 22:56:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel rolled his eyes.

"I realise that, as far as being a demon goes, yeah, I'm horrible at it." he admitted. "What can I say, I was made this way." he shrugged. "Dunno what happened in the... moulding... casting... process...? Whatever, when I was created, I came out with more of a conscience than most other demons." he said.

"And I like it that way." he told her.

"Then again, if I were made any other way, I suppose I'd be fine with THAT as well, as I'd have no other real frame of reference..." he then admitted.

"And oh yes, you ARE going there." he assured her.

'...whether or not you'll 'fit right in' is up to the boss...' he then thought, a cruel smirk playing out across his face.

"No trying to control and ruin the lives of the medical staff." he warned... before it occurred to him that there was at least one person (that was actually several persons) that would not like the fact that she was here. "...more than you already have." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 23:08:14 )

"I know." was all Vanessa said.

"I know that Alicja is here." She added. "Along with Hazel."

"And of course, Jacob." She then said. "Trust me, I know more than you realise, I'm sure."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 23:29:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Azazel was silent as he heard that.

"That is... unnerving." he said.

He then paused for a moment, narrowing his eyes.

"And I have my suspicions as to WHY and HOW you know so much." he went on.

He then sighed, as Nate showed up, freezing when he saw Vanessa. More specifically, her aura.

"Wow..." he muttered.

"The fact that you're standing on your own power is impressive." he told her. "Though I can see you appear to be actively repairing yourself..." he continued, pausing again and looking closer.

"...in some regards..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 23:31:33 )

"Bruises, some lacerations, that's it." Vanessa stated.

"However, the mana drain is the issue. That I will mostly recover from without any issue, though." She added before looking Nate from head to toe.

"Ahhh, you're Nathan. The one that can literally see a persons life." She then said after a few seconds with a smirk. "You would be such a nice resource."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 23:52:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nate was silent as Vanessa said all this, before clearing his throat lightly.

"I'm sure I would have been." he responded flatly.

"She's here for a once-over, to make sure she's not going to die." Azazel told him. "Seems she has information that can help us with something." he said further.

"I see." Nate replied.

"And I am going to stay with her." Azazel then assured him. "Make sure she doesn't decide to try and make everyone around her puppets or slaves or experiments or resources or whatever." he growled.

"....this way, please." was all Nate replied with, before turning to head to an examination room.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 00:02:32 )

Vanessa just laughed lightly.

"Ah, but you know that you hate it." She commented to Azazel.

"Being just a guard pup, and all." She added as they headed off with Nate.

"However, I won't complain. If only just because it means that I'm not locked up currently. I'dr ather have some freedom."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.