Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Jabberwocky Junction (come chat!)

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:16:42 )

Come on, come all, to a place of wonder, where it's always tea time!
Whether you'd like to or not, for you're invited, or the Queen will have your head!
You're mad- or you wouldn't be here- but let me tell you, the best people are
Here, you can keep your sense of wonder at the world intact, and sing out your craziness, and not be judged 'mad'
- because we're all mad here

dividers from pixelcrack

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:18:23 )

For all we know I'm dreaming, or someone's dreaming me
So it doesn't matter even if I live a fantasy
I just want to feel that overwhelming wonder again
Even if it's just me, and not reality

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:21:34 )

RULES
    Have fun
    Be polite and respectful
    Don't ask riddles you don't know the answers to
    Don't chew with your mouth open or burp or slurp
    If someone falls asleep while talking, go ahead and elbow them awake
    Don't smoke 'cause we don't wanna passive smoke- unless you're a caterpillar and it's a hookah
    You can pop in and out, it's not necessary for you to be regular. It's understood that people around here keep shrinking and getting lost and falling down rabbit holes and into mirrors.
    Light roleplay is fine

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:27:24 )

About Whimsy
24, she/her
Likes writing, witchcraft, tarot, kpop boys, and villainess/revenge manhwa.
Dislikes germs, studying and stupid social constructs.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:30:23 )
THE MASCOT

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:31:56 )

OPEN!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:22:15 )

Loving the thread design! I’m also an avatar site addict.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:44:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Whee, thank you! I'm pretty sure I've seen you on other avatar sites- one that comes to mind right now is Solia.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 17:30:39 )

@Whimsy: Yup I was on Solia. Wasn't the pixel art the best there back in the day! It was wonderful!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 17:54:52 )

@Totalanimefan: It really was wonderful! I liked the avatars a lot and the RP forum there was amazing. I loved how you had the option of hiding threads, marking them mature, etc. It's sad that they overhauled the whole site. And it was counterproductive; the site has barely any activity now. Whereas when it was a regular ole avatar community it was actually one of the most active ones around.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 18:45:48 )

Oh how cute!! Lovely thread :D

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 18:48:34 )

@Ruby: Whee thank you!
I love how exactly your post style matches your avi. How did you do that?!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 18:52:08 )

@Whimsy: haha that was by design xD I try to do that for all my avis~
I just took the items and erased certain parts to make it work for my post style :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 18:57:41 )

@Ruby: I have a Strawberry Delight. How many ohms are you offering? Also if you have last month's crate (Jan 2021) I would take that in the offer.
@Whimsy: Yeah saw that they did that. And they got rid of everyone's old items. I tried it again after that but it was really confusing. ^^; RIP Solia. I was also on Ernya which is no longer. RIP

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:06:48 )

Ruby:
I just took the items and erased certain parts to make it work for my post style :3

Wow, that's so cool. How do you do that? Do you use Photoshop or something that erases pixels?
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I was sad about the lost items and I was especially sad about losing PMs. A lot of my RP planning went on in the PMs and loads of story material was lost.
I can't figure out how the site works right now but most of what kept me on the site was gone. So even though the site didn't shut, to me it feels like it did.
Ernya was sooo beautiful. The avis. And I liked the towns feature. Reminded me of old school virtual worlds.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:13:54 )

@Whimsy: Oh my gosh I didn't even think about that. All those memories just gone :( I had a great time on Solia from 08-10. :(
Yeah what kept me checking up on the site is gone for sure. I don't consider it still around. It's the same name, but completely different.
Ernya was so great! They really should have sold the site instead of just erasing it. The towns feature was great! I wish they would have done more with it. Those pixels on that site was great too!
Speaking of old words, I think Gaian towns is gone too. I love hanging out there as a teen. I loved the music too. I still look it up on YouTube from time to time and listen to it. I heard that Gaia wants to make a new Towns. :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:17:24 )

@Totalanimefan: idk what it’s worth lol but I do have a crate! And like 1k ohms so how much would you like xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:17:47 )

@Whimsy: yeah I just used my art program haha

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:19:46 )

@Ruby: I value the crate at 6-7k. (Because I really want it lol). I would say the Strawberry Delight is worth about 20k - 25k. Ohms = 20 volts. So 1k ohms + the crate is a little too much. More like 900 ohms. Sound good?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:20:27 )

@Totalanimefan: sounds good to me ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.