Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts [~The Kitty Lounge~]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 17:35:40 )

@Megaame: I did go for a walk. I wanted to also go for a bike ride this week but I was too tired and busy. Everyday there seems to have been a new thing to do like I got a bird stuck in my dryer vent, I had to go to a tax pro, my AC stopped working so I had to call someone for that. It was just a lot.
Next week isn't going to be the nicest weather again, but after that week we might be in the clear.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 03:14:04 )
@Totalanimefan: It sucks when life throws everything at you at once. It's supposed to snow here next week, so I probably won't be going outside. Hopefully you can ride your bike soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 17:12:17 )

@Megaame: thanks. I tried to yesterday but my pet did something around and instead I had to take him to the emergency vet. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 16:18:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I saw the topic you posted about your dog :c it's horrible when something is wrong with a pet. I hope your dog has a speedy recovery!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 17:29:10 )

@Megaame: Thank you. So far it seems like he will be ok. I wasn't sure for a while.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 03:45:11 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m glad that he’s doing okay! Make sure to give him lots of extra love!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 16:06:35 )
    @Totalanimefan: ohh that's a relief!! i hope he recovers soon, poor baby :(

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 17:17:41 )

@Megaame: Thank you! (I love your avatar too)
@Whimsy: Thank you! He's been going to the bathroom so that's a good sign.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 20:57:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! c: I figured I needed to change out of the more Valentine's themed one lol. I see you're all green, is it for St Patrick's Day?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 21:06:43 )

@Megaame: Yes ^^
I think your avatar is really original and nice to look at. ^^ How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 00:47:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I love how you always have avatars for every holiday!
Thanks again! I wish I could have a headset with a mic attached like pop stars use, but I couldn't find an item like that, so settled for the headphones. There might be one of the site that I just don't know about lol.
I'm doing alright today! It's nice to have pretty much nothing to do this week. For the past couple weeks I've been doing a lot of errands.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 16:55:01 )

@Megaame: Aw thanks. I try. ^^ Since we can't really celebrate as much in rl, I try to bring it to Voltra. haha
I think the Encore has an item like that. Let me double check. Yup it has a headset mic pose. ^^
That's really nice~ I feel like I'm recovering well from the stress this past weekend and I'm looking forward to spring!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 01:52:41 )
@Totalanimefan: True! I forgot today was St Patrick’s Day until I was on a call at work and someone mentioned it x.x time is just getting blurred. I had to go look up that item. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen it being sold, but I’ll have to keep an eye out for it. I’m glad you’re doing better! I’m definitely ready for spring. Spring into summer just feels rejuvenating.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 15:49:11 )

@Megaame: Yeah I feel like I don't know what month it is all the time, only the seasons are telling me that time is moving forward. So I like the changing of them in the last year.
I'm sure you will be able to find an Encore if you say your buying it in an exchange thread.
Yes I totally agree! Summer is my favorite month, but Spring is super beautiful and the two together are really nice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 03:07:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I normally don't pay super close attention to the seasons, but they are definitely a good indicator of time.
I'll need to save up some more before trying to buy one xD
I don't know my favorite season, maybe summer? The only one I dislike is winter. I'm used to the cold from growing up in it, but I also can't stand it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 05:10:32 )

@Megaame: I moved to a place where the 4 seasons are really different so you notice it lol
I dislike winter too. I don’t like the cold nor the lack of sunlight.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 21:12:57 )
@Totalanimefan: The 4 seasons are pretty different here too, but it seems like we have 8 months of cold or not warm enough and then 4 months of warm.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 22:32:32 )

@Megaame: Where are you in the world? ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 17:46:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm from Michigan. I've lived here my whole life so I don't know much else lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 16:46:32 )

@Megaame: That definitely have 4 seasons there. My winters are as bad but I'm in DC where there are 4 seasons for sure.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.