Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts [~The Kitty Lounge~]

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 04:33:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Technically don't have a budget since
it'll be miraculous to even save up for a computer since i'm barely making $10 often on my art.

the most i want to spend is between $700-900.
the computer i am looking at is $900
but goes on sale for around $700 as i'd prefer to buy it at $700 so then i can get accidental damage warranty for it
which then it's $800.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 04:34:09 )

@MoodyB: How else will you be able to save up for it?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 04:37:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: It beats me quite honestly lol.
Which is why, i said it would be a miracle.
there is no way im going to get it for another 5 years.

My art kinda just...is not going anywhere online at this moment.
so im just surviving at this point and making $30 last me...a year lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 07:26:44 )
@Whimsy: I think they are? I was checking my consumables when I noticed I had two holiday ones to open and this was one of the choices in one of them. ;-;
@MoodyB: Oh no, hope you find it! ;-;
@Totalanimefan: Aw. D: I'm sure there's gotta be someone else.... or maybe not idk ;-;
And I love em!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 07:30:12 )

@KittyBeary: Ooh! I should quest them. I haven't updated my quest thread at all so I should probably do that now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 07:32:11 )
@Whimsy: I'm still learning about all the items but yes. ;w; Having not been here in a couple years there's a lot I missed.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 07:41:46 )

@KittyBeary: Yeah, I wonder whether there's a thread of all the items (excluding commons) on the site.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 07:43:22 )
@Whimsy: Was also wondering if there's a thread for currently active knick-knack grants. ;-; But looks like most of them expired cept for the most recent ones.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 08:06:56 )

@KittyBeary: Sorry to be noobish but what are knick-knack grants? :O

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 09:04:07 )
@Whimsy: The holiday freebies. Kinda like how Gaia grants free items for holidays.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 09:14:38 )

@KittyBeary: Ooh that's great! Yeah I recently snagged the Valentine's day ones; I didn't know there were items for every holiday. That's awesome.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 06:27:53 )
@Whimsy: Yes, I'm thankful for the freebies. xD And yay!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 06:55:20 )

@KittyBeary: Yep! I like how the forums here are active so earning currency isn't as hard as it could have been. And people here have been very generous with gifting and charities and things. I love it.
Wish I was here from the beginning but although I'm late to the party I'm happy I can enjoy it XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 06:01:36 )
@Whimsy: Yeah, I'm trying to post as much as I can to save up for things. >< And yes, the people are nice here. ^^
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 10:01:04 )

@KittyBeary: That makes two of us XD posting here is pretty fun! I know I won't run out of places to reply!
How are you today?

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 00:46:02 )
@Totalanimefan: I've heard that some HOAs can put in a lot of rules. The apartment I lived in covered water and heating, so that was nice, but I'd take my own space any day where I don't need to hear people screaming at each other or blasting their tv/radio.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 00:55:50 )

KittyBeary:
[center][color=#A827FE]@Whimsy: Was also wondering if there's a thread for currently active knick-knack grants. ;-; But looks like most of them expired cept for the most recent ones.
No there isn't, because the link is only active while the knick knack is the in the shops. After that it's expired. ^^;[/color]

[/center]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 00:58:23 )

@Megaame: Yes they can. There are good HOAs and bad ones for sure. You would have to look into it before you bought the place. I don't remember if I said this or not but what about a townhouse?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 23:28:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Townhomes are definitely better because you can make them your own. I think I just hate sharing walls with others lol. I live in a pretty standard 3 bed/2 bath house right now and I can't complain. Did you move into a house?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 23:35:46 )

@Megaame: Yes I did. This is my first time living in a house with no shared walls since I was living at home with my family in 2011.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.