Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello! Newbie here.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:24:02 )

Hello, everyone!

Just have joined this nice community, please let me introduce myself!

My name is Eugenia, I'm 24, Digital Artist.
My first language is Russian, yet I speak English, Lithuanian and learning Norwegian.
I'm into Fantasy and Magic-themed things.
I'm madly inlove with Scandinavian mythology.
I really like playing video games, especially RPGs. 8D
My dreams are to travel around the world and become fantasy book illustrator.
I would like to find nice people to talk here, to relax and do some fun together with others.
Thanks for attention and have a nice time of day!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:32:11 )

@Edelaen: We can chat here, now that you made this thread.
Welcome to Voltra! We are a small, but active community here. I think that you will fit right in. We are pretty welcoming to newbies. If you haven't read it yet, we also have a newbie guide here

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:43:47 )

@totalanimefan: Hello again! 8D Thank you so much for a warm welcome and a newbie guide. It's so nice when the community is small but heartwarming and active. I really like that! I already had a dose of welcoming attittude, gives me huge hope to stay here. <3
How should I call you and how are you today? 8D

P.S. thank you for complimenting my text decor. <3 I love your avi, feels so refreshing, reminds me of spring. What a nice time of year!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:55:49 )

@Edelaen: Thanks. Spring is what I was going for. I'm so ready for spring lol
I promise there is more to Voltra then just me, but a lot of people here have jobs or school during the day lol

Total is fine, Anime is fine, Fan is fine, TAF is good too. Whichever you like. ^^

We hope you stick around. I'll be send you a newbie donation.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:58:18 )

So some of the items I gave you, you can open. Go to your inventory, then the consumables tab and then click on the item you want to open. One is random what you get, and the other you can pick which past event item you want.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:03:24 )

@totalanimefan:

Okay, Total! 8D

Thank you so much for the donation! I will accept it in a minute, I just need to confirm my e-mail adress. Hold on.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:07:00 )

@totalanimefan: Oh, Total, that's a lot of nice items!!! 8D I'm so happy, thank you so so much. That's Totally kind! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:08:56 )

Welcome to the site! I'm not really here right now, I'm taking a few days off to work (I'm a writer), but I wanted to welcome you all the same!! I hope you enjoy it here!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:09:59 )

@Edelaen: haha thanks. A lot of them where past event items or freebie items ^^; I collect them and give them out to newbies.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:15:03 )

@sunny: Thank you so much, Sunny! Take your time, I hope to see you around! 8D

@totalanimefan: Thank you once again, Total! You are very generous person who gives marvelous impression! 8D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:28:07 )

@Edelaen: Haha thanks. I try. It's always nice to see new people

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:30:19 )
Hey there and welcome to Voltra

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:32:34 )

@nephila: Hello there! Thank you for your kindness! 8D And you know, it's never too late to start, just do it. Practise makes it all!

@totalanimefan: You are very welcome! See you around then. 8D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:33:33 )

@chiffonorange: Hello there, nice to meet you! 8D Thank you very much! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:35:16 )

@Edelaen: You look so cute! I love the White Knight items from the Oct/Nov/Halloween event. The theme was Through the Looking Glass (same books as Alice in Wonderland)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:40:57 )

@totalanimefan: Oh yesssss, thanks! I really enjoy these items, they are wonderful. And the colors are so right for me, that's my canon! 8D Soon I will make a proper look for my avi and will be rocking it up! 8D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:48:06 )

@Edelaen: I see you got a lot of commons too. You look great for a newbie. Have you ever been on any avatar sites in the past?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:58:06 )

@totalanimefan: Thank you!
Yes I have!
Everything have started from Gaia, then I've visited many other Avatar Communities.
Now I'm sticking up with Gaia still (but rare), also, Eldarya - if you know about this otome game.
It has dressing up option too.
I wanted to try out something even newer and found out about this website today. I think I'll stay here for a while. Got nice impressions.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:10:35 )

@Edelaen: I used to be on Gaia and I loved Gaia so much in the 2000's. After that I left to go on Solia and Ernya (both are gone now). Now Voltra is a new home and I'm happy to be here. The staff here are great and we get item updates a lot. We get common updates once a month.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:20:02 )

@totalanimefan: Gaia was fun in 2000's, I absolutely agree. Then things went wrong so much, I tried to move to Ernya too. I was extremely sad when they closed the community. I have an account on Solia, but I don't know if it's dead. As I can see the website is still running.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.