Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Jessamine's Art Shop

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/13 00:33:20 )
@amber lynne: Hi Amber :) Update: I have nearly completed the sketch part of Emelie/Gregory and will move onto colouring/further final detailing soon, after a little more detailing and a lot of cleaning. Is it alright with you that they are both only around bust size (although Emelie takes up quite a bit more page space than Gregory)? I am trying to capture their interaction as much as I can despite that~ ^^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/13 00:43:00 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Jessamine: No worries! Whatever you do, I'm sure will be fantastic~<3

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/14 22:28:19 )
@amber lynne: Completed :) (Full resolution; Horizontal.)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/14 22:31:02 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Jessamine: Lovely, thank you so much!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/14 23:42:14 )
Thank you, and you're welcome :)

Donator — Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/7 10:36:46 )
Tentatively open again. Imgur - mainly for current commissions and events on Voltra and Dappervolk (i go by a different name there) - sometimes’ injection of life. I traditionally sketch draw on white paper sketchbook and colour. Example in my first post here and art gallery.. I take pictures of WIP ( if you prefer ) and completed art on Imgur. I take photo in good light image quality outside, which clearly portrays my traditional work seen in person, on my phone when it’s morning light, and can message/mention you here with image ( the bbcode option which shows the image on forum post ), and same with messaging you if it takes longer than expected ( most likely along with a WIP ). I can draw anything, and you can just casually post here with your request & ask me what I would like drawn ; you don’t need to fill form. Please refer to first post.

Donator — Artist Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/12 05:09:52 )
I drew my avatar today. She is a warrior that has fox tails of red and white. She wears brown flowing hair tied with purple ribbon.

‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.