Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Jessamine's Art Shop

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/7 10:06:51 )
JESSAMINE'S ART SHOP. Traditional sketch/colour + WIP/full piece on Imgur.

Hey guys :) This is an art shop of my traditionally sketched/coloured art.

Medium: Strictly traditional (available materials: varying types of lead graphite pencil, both non-watercolour & watercolour colour pencils, ballpoint only pens (atm), dual (thin & thick tip) water-based colour markers.

Sample: (add here)

Art gallery.

Pricing:

Items: Corrupted Ichor, Englie Wings, Music Box Ballerina, Thirteen, Aries, Necromancer, Librarian, Alice.

Examples mentioned here are in my art gallery link.

Anime avatar : example - ruby’s avatar. Cost : 2 - 5k volts.

More human like : elle fanning ex. 13k volts.

Anthro : Aesop ex. 20k volts.

Animal : Arkris ex. 25k volts.

Head to waist / torso : Second Corraine ex. 14k volts.

Full body : Gaara ex. 15k volts.

Dual couple (only can be head to bust or possibly waist, as two peopled) : Arkris and Soleil ex. 50k volts.

I am also happy to receive art ( sketches/full colour/doodles/etc ) of characters/scenes I have written, I can say/link example of what I would like drawn. Please name/note down credit of my art : ex. ‘ Art by Jessamine on Voltra. ‘

— old tl; dr below —

Sizes: (Primarily head/face specific) I generally draw big as I draw the facial features first & then shape outline afterwards & need a lot of space to see what I'm doing, but I am happy to try this method to ensure varied specific sizing: shapes first, generously space out features & not constrain, and then stretch out/refine/detail shape & clean up for final result.

Will / will not do: I am open to anything, but with a maximum of TWO subjects.

Form:
Username:
Subject (max two):
Ref image(s)/link(s):
Size:
Materials (see Medium para):
Scenario (optional; please be brief on each unique scene, but you may suggest more than one for me to pick. i'll only pick one though, but it may/may not be a scene mash-up combo, depending on inspo; i'll ask if that's okay for me to do in that case or you can mention 'free rein' here):
Payment:
Other:

To do | Slots:

Completed:
1. Amber Lynne - Emelie/Gregory

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/7 15:51:20 )

@Amber Lynne: new art shop here

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/7 21:24:36 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Ohhh, thanks for the ping, darlin'~<3

@Jessamine: Hey there!
All right, I gots a question for you before anything else.
Do you happen to have a feature you want to work on? Practice? Enjoy drawing? Whatever.
You know, like... horns? Specific hairstyles? Elf ears? etc.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/7 23:40:54 )
@nephila: Thank you very much!! <3
@amber lynne: Hi :) Do you have any particular character(s) you want drawn? I'll check out your signature link :) (Edit because I misinterpreted the question xD)

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 01:07:31 )
@amber lynne: Also, if I decide to do two-set interaction, do you have preferred pre-established (or even strangers) interactions for character platonic/romantic friendships/relationships? :)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 01:28:21 )

@Jessamine: That was definitely an unexpected response, lol.
I was meaning features in specific. Like... hair styles? Horns? Wings? etc.

And of course. I have plenty of relationships with my characters. XD

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:36:48 )
@amber lynne: Yeah, I know xD I thought more about it, and I really enjoy drawing elf/animalistic ears in general :)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:48:49 )

@Jessamine: Elven huh?

How about this lady? She's a high elf and you're most certainly welcome to not have her ears hidden.

As for an offer, let me get to you on that one, once I figure out something, myself. XD
Or get the volts to make a decent offer ^ ^;;

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 04:24:39 )
@amber lynne: I would love to draw her; she's really pretty ^^

And that's okay; you can get back to me anytime :)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 04:37:26 )

Username: Amber Lynne
Subject (max two):
Ref image(s)/link(s):

Size: Entirely your choice!
Materials (see Medium para): Again, your choice.
Scenario: If both, something sweet. They were married before their deaths. If just Emelie, something cute, please! Free reign otherwise~<3
Payment: Splish Splash + Timely Manner
Other: Please please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them! And please don't feel obligated to do both. If you have the interest/mood for one, but not the other, that's perfectly all right! I'm just happy to be getting some art~<3

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 06:13:32 )
@amber lynne: Sounds good! :) I'll see how I go with Emelie/Gregory first. What time period do they live in? Do they tend to disagree or are able to compromise on their surroundings? (e.g. light and dark theme elements for their wedding or home)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 08:28:19 )

@Jessamine: Older world, like your usual fanasy, but they are in the modern world as well. (Dead, but still there.)
And ohhh yes. Lots of disagreements.
But Emelie would usually concede to keep both sides happy.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 10:55:37 )
@amber lynne: Thanks for the info! :) So, their married life is in the older fantasy world, and does she know he's a reaper then? Did Gregory fall in love with Emelie on his trips down in the mortal world to reap souls, and over time, felt his responsibility to have to kill her (did she grow ill or they had a fight?)

Edit: Oh wait, he was mortal too then. But his murder of her made him into a reaper, as a consequential result of her god awakening?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 12:05:56 )

@Jessamine: When Emelie was killed, her sweet and kind angelic demeaner resulted in her being chosen to take the place of the one who had been previously filling the role of 'God' as he decided he would like to retire and pass the title on to someone else.

Her first act as such?
Letting her husband have a chance at redemption. How to do that? Well, reaping.

And he thoroughly enjoys going after the lowlifes. Y'know, murderers, and the people that are generally hated human beings.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 00:13:27 )
@amber lynne: Thankyou! That's all my questions for now. I'll start the piece soon!

At the moment, I'm thinking they have a picnic (largely consisting of Emelie's cooking) out in the forest clearing during autumn, and they are newly/recently wed. Alternatively, it could be autumn forest themed wedding. Is that okay?

You are welcome to either send trade (I am happy with these two items ^^) now or after, or would you want to see WIP at some point?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 00:36:14 )

@Jessamine: Trade incoming =)
And both of those sound sweet and amazing~<3
I would be thrilled with either.
As for WiPs, I'm good with or without. If you don't send, that's perfectly all right!
I just ask one courtesy: If it's gonna take longer than expected or whatever, just touch base and let me know~

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:21:13 )
@amber lynne: Thank you! <3 I'll update the trade once I complete/ping you the piece. And I'll definitely let you know if that happens :)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 03:46:47 )

@Jessamine: Sounds good~

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 08:28:18 )
@amber lynne: Does Gregory still prefer to always have his scythe around him, before he became a reaper? Like, it's something he's proud of for creating with his Portals mana?
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 08:57:34 )

@Jessamine: His scythe was something he acquired upon being 'gifted' the position of being a reaper.

And yes, he's proud of the portal mana he's reasonably certain he's the progenitor of.
(Yes, he had a kid, just not with Emelie. Bit of a story there, lol, but I don't think it's relally relevant here as Emelie understands it wasn't his fault and she's ok with it.)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.