Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I moved the bed!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 17:48:49 )

So we had a Queen sized bed in my daughters room. We're getting a bunk bed, so when my husband's daughter comes out in July she'll be able to sleep in the room. Well my husband had the brilliant idea to give the bed to his friend. Now this wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the fact that the only time he can come get the bed is when my husband isn't home, husband works on the road. So I moved the bed all on my own. It's now on the front porch. That was some hard work moving it all by myself.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 18:07:21 )

Good job Chauncey!!! That’s no easy feat! That deserves a cookie :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 18:08:34 )

Wow that’s really amazing! I don’t know if I could have done that.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 00:37:03 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PrincessStarr: i keep telling you we need to live in the same state so i can help ya with stuff
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 01:47:54 )

@Ruby: I actually ordered those Dutch Butter Cookies off Amazon. They came in right after I got the bed outside. I've eaten half the tin now.

@Totalanimefan: It was no easy feat. I had to maneuver into the band room, then slowly down the hall. Being mindful of the photos, the bookcase, and the tank with the bearded dragon.

@Nephila: I need to finish rearranging in there, but it seems so much bigger now that the bed is gone.

@Kittyzilla: Honestly that would be so nice. I thought about calling Roy's bosses wife for some help, but knowing her she'd say she'd help then just never show. She's good at that.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 01:59:27 )

It really is. I'll have to finish in there tomorrow though. The light burnt out and I don't seem to have any extra bulbs.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 15:13:55 )
Nice work! I don't really rearrange furniture myself since I can get really set in my ways, but my wife'll rearrange it at random since she likes to shake things up, and I love the feeling of it.

Moving unwanted stuff out of the house is always a good feeling too!
ping me for best results

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 17:16:59 )

@PrincessStarr: oh my gosh, you got skills!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 18:22:52 )
Awe, Wish I could've helped you. I need to re-arrange my own furniture. But I'd prefer to help someone else instead. lmao. XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 21:42:34 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
ahh my bf and I need to reorganize our entire room. depressions hit hard with covid and its become a mess. ;w;
:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 22:08:10 )
oh wow, that's impressive!! i bet you're parked on the sofa right now— that's a LOT of work haha. your 'light' being burnt out is completely understandable.

what's a dutch butter cookie? sounds gooood

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.