Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Winter's Touch: a Solstice Event Thread

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:07:43 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Hello Everyone and welcome to Winter's Touch. my Solstice Event Thread. Everyone is Welcome to come on in and post. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:08:00 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Star's avi's for the event so far:

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:08:12 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Pictures and Gif Section

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:08:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Reserved 3 and Open for posting. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:20:20 )
Hello there

No idea what kind of event this is but i'm here for it
Gotta get those snowflakes to make up for the lack of snow irl
My poor dream to build snowmen :'D
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:29:22 )

I'm not sure exactly what the event will be like yet either, but I'm sure it will be fun!
We've had some snowy days this winter where I live but nothing too impressive

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:31:02 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello and welcome both of you, yeah i have no clue its just the normal title i give my threats. winter's touch or hearth and home haha. depends on what im in the mood for haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:32:36 )
Hi everyone. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:35:30 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello 'waves at' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:36:45 )

Hello star and Juliette~

I'm making Anki cards for Russian at the moment

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:38:18 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ no clue what those are.. and well I'm looking up solstice and winter based images haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:41:17 )
@star2000shadow:
@Starlight: Hi, how are you both? :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:46:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm doing.. just looking up wintery gifs and s uch haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:47:03 )

Anki is an SRS (Spaced Repetition System). It's kind of like flashcards, but it shows you a card again when you need to see it, which should be just before you'd forget it. Each day you'll have cards for review, and every time you remember a card correctly, the length of time until you next see it increases. I'm using it for Korean and Russian, but I don't use it as much for Korean now that I'm further along in my Korean studies.

@Juliette: I'm doing well! How're you?

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:48:26 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Starlight: huh interesting..i'd never be good at that but i can see how it would help. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:49:31 )
@Starlight: I’m ok, just bored, lol. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:54:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

So what is everyone up to? <:3( )~~

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 01:03:56 )
What\\\'s higher than the top, that\\\'s me
Come take a look before falling at my feet
\\\'Cause that\\\'s the only drop they\\\'ll be
So take a look, better recognize a queen

0-0 omg my first event i'm actaully here when it starts (true i was here for past events but RL was in the way so i got the tail end of the event when i came on)

Way out
Feeling like an ocean, on the wave now
Feeling like I\\\'m floating, never weighed down
This is how I do it everyday, wow, wow

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 01:07:42 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ and here your here when it starts, congrats haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 01:11:38 )
Hey guys :3 I've only seen snow twice, once on a school trip and once on a vacation~
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.