Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Winter's Touch: a Solstice Event Thread

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:22:59 )
Well, that is the goal, isn't it - to chat and earn currency and get new items? LOL!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:27:01 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ true it is the goal. and they are such pretty items haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:16:58 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes her thread' whelp this didn't last long haha . <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 04:43:43 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
Hiiiii star!
I took a short break from Voltra and now the event started! I am trying to scramble to catch up on snowflakes so I can buy some of the cute event items.

Did I post in here already? Sorry if I did! I switched computers and when I came back to this one, I realized that I never posted this post, so I am posting it now.

Hii Ava how you doing, welcome to star's thread, and im glad you made it back to the site, and if you talk and do the puzzles you should easily be able to get the event items. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 10:23:20 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: Thanks star! I'm super excited, I really do love the event items. c: They're super cute and pretty. This is my first Voltra event. :D I hope I get to get a complete set of the event items. Do you know if the event currency refreshes for each event or does it run over into the next one?

it..refreshes with each event hun. at least it has been since I've been here. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 19:46:48 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jessamine: well that's no fun 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 05:49:14 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Blixie: ah right i keep meaning to do a wintery floating head thing haha. I'll have to keep on thinkinga bout it haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 07:23:19 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ava: true, this is a good point 'nods sleepily' and yeah they have some amazing things on this site.. <:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 11:20:31 )
happy winter solstice to all

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 19:31:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: I hope you were able to get some good sleep. :D I know I slept pretty well and now I am ready to post a storm so I can buy another event item. xD I'm making it my goal to get one each day!
I also have a class that I am auditing today, so maybe while class is going on, I can get some posting done. It's just an audit so I am just sitting in and watching, I'm not actively participating in class. It's just like a sample class to see if it's a class I might want to eventually take. Which, I'm not sure if I will. I'm really just taking the audit because it's free. xD

@prezial: Aww. That is so pretty! :D I love the birdies!

huh sounds..interesting i..hope your audit is fun? just woke up myself thanks to neighbors. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 19:49:55 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ava: well she was today she was pounding on my door, and me without my hearing aids in and dead asleep i should not of heard her. so it was LOUD <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 20:08:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: D: Why was she at your door? Did she need something? It sounds like that must've been very loud!

it was, and she thought she left something here, but joe and ariana who where in the back room said no she didn't. its like 'and you couldn't of answered the door then?' meh. ah well im up and working on a new avi. this is what i has so far. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 21:12:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: I'm liking the new avi, star. :D I hoe your neighbor finds whatever it was she was looking for!

me to or she'll be back and angry we don't have it. and thanks..I'm still fiddling with it i can't figure out an outfit haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 22:19:11 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ava: we do we live in an apartment building 'nods' and aw thanks. yeah i paused on the demon look it was annoying me so yeah. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.